We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Go down 
+14
Xelviar
Buskalilly
Axis1500
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
ZeroJones
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Dusty Knackers
Admin
fronkhead
shanks
Balladeer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 21:26

The ONM review gave it 92%. I've not been able to restart Luigi's Mansion as of yet, so I'm not getting this any time soon.

Last edited by ZeroJones on Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 21:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 21:29

Escapist 4.5/5, IGN 93%... Dance
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 22:51

Still can't decide whether I can actually afford this next week...
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 1:56

I can.. I don't need food Razz
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 1:57

All the reviewers/critics on Twitter who have played this are raving about it. "One of the 3DS' top games" was something I read earlier. WANT NOW!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 7:56

Having beaten Luigi's Mansion yesterday afternoon, I've decided that I'm in. My complaints from when I first played it still stand: it doesn't look great these days, the controls are somewhat fiddly (dyspraxic man Aww! ), it's desperately short and if I have to watch that key in the lock animation one more time I will be rather unhappy. However, it looks like Luigi's Mansion 2 will iron some of those out. I'm going to pre-order it today (with any luck)!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 10:39

ive got preordered in GAME becuase i want that stress ball boo, nice to pick up a new 3 ds game not sure when i will play this as im getting lego city the same da, and more and likley still have bioshock to finsh and mionster hunter will keep me going for ever.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 21:48

Cannot wait for this. I even coupled my GameCube up to the television to give the original a spin yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 21:49

I hope I'm getting my stress Boo. I too pre-ordered from GAME, but nothing about a Boo was mentioned in my order... Meh
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 0:58

I don't get anything with my pre order Sad
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 12:02

My copy dispatched from ShopTo this morning, hopefully meaning that it'll arrive for my day off tomorrow. Excitement levels are high, I must admit. I've not been this excited for a 3DS game since Mario Kart 7.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 18:22

ZeroJones wrote:
I've not been able to restart Luigi's Mansion as of yet, so I'm not getting this any time soon.

ZeroJones wrote:
Having beaten Luigi's Mansion yesterday afternoon, I've decided that I'm in.

Those posts are four days apart, people. Self-contradicting FTW! FTL? FTW! I don't know! Rolling Eyes

Anyway, my pre-order went in yesterday and I'll collect the game at lunch time Thursday. Hopefully it'll come accompanied with a few StreetPass hits. I've not hit the excitement levels of some of y'all about the game but it'll be nice to get my 3DS out again for something, seeing as I've gone off Tales Of The Abyss for the moment.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 22:47

I ordered my copy Monday > got the dispatch email today > should have the game tomorrow.

Ye gotta love shopto. Dance
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 1:09

I'll hopefully will have the game at midnight. Although it is a little worrying that the eshop still has no idea how much it is going to be the day before release
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 19:07

My copy is sat upon my duvet as I type this! As soon as I'm done with forum shizzle, I'm booting that bad boy up.

And I might start Luigi's Mansion 2.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 19:37

Played the first two areas of gloomy manor & it really is fun stuff, its one of those Nintendo games that makes you laugh out loud too, the only thing that has annoyed me is the sound glitch where the sound effects disappear entirely.

...but yeah it's fun & oh it looks great as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 19:59

I wonder if they'll patch that glitch? It'd be unfortunate if someone who has no access to the internet experienced it.
Back to top Go down
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Amazon orders anyone?   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 22:43

Hi, I pre-ordered LM2 from Amazon and it should be arriving tomorrow. I'm very excited but all the same think I missed a trick...there are those of us who pre-ordered it from Game and already have their copy. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 22:50

And a Boo stress ball! Very Happy Opening it tomorrow - tonight, sleep.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 1:04

Stu_the_great wrote:
I wonder if they'll patch that glitch? It'd be unfortunate if someone who has no access to the internet experienced it.

I hope they do, though I don't know if this audio glitch happens randomly or or just the once during the opening level.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 1:44

My avatar is scared of the stressball...

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 201303271402532
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 4:32

I've finished gloomy manor now (hooray! for no sleep) & the final part of that section is really clever.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 10:11

The_Jaster wrote:
I hope they do, though I don't know if this audio glitch happens randomly or or just the once during the opening level.

I quit the mission when this happened, not realising that you then lose ALL your progress. DAMN YOU! The second time, I fiddled about with the map zoom during the cut scene, which has an accompanying sound effect, and it was fine.

Not hugely liking the mission structure at the moment, if I'm honest. The one sub-80% review out there (Gamespot, I think?) says that the checkpoints are too far apart as a result: I'm more peeved by the bittiness at this early stage. That said, I've only played the one mission so far (much of it twice...). Does anyone know whether things like gems and treasure are available across missions?

EDIT: The gems are, at least. That makes me feel slightly better about it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 15:27

Picked this up this morning in the way home from the bank along with copy for the missus. I haven't played much yet but what I have played is like the best Aardman animation never made. It s just pure fun, . And completely sells me on the Year of Luigi. He's a funny guy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 17:25

Balladeer wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

I quit the mission when this happened, not realising that you then lose ALL your progress. DAMN YOU! The second time, I fiddled about with the map zoom during the cut scene, which has an accompanying sound effect, and it was fine.

Not hugely liking the mission structure at the moment, if I'm honest. The one sub-80% review out there (Gamespot, I think?) says that the checkpoints are too far apart as a result: I'm more peeved by the bittiness at this early stage. That said, I've only played the one mission so far (much of it twice...). Does anyone know whether things like gems and treasure are available across missions?

EDIT: The gems are, at least. That makes me feel slightly better about it.
gems are transferrable across missions and as an added bonus, replaying missions will allow you to stack treasures, meaning upgrades!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon   Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next