We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 4:19

The newest game in Atlus' famed Shin Megami Tensei series, and direct sequel to Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse has been officially confirmed to receive an American release later this year!

Take your best guesses when we PAL region plebeians will see it! I myself predict early to mid 2017, expecting NISA to make a grab for it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 19:58

Didn't I read SEGA of where ever you are in the world will start publishing Atlus's games.

I don't know how quick they will be to actually publish stuff though if true.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 16:56

Aaaaand with that the chances of this ever releasing in the EU just took a pirouette off Taipei 101.

RIP Etrian Odyssey, RIP SMT, and possibly RIP Persona.  Because if it's one thing I have absolutely no faith in Sega bringing over, it's niche games.  They don't even like bringing them to the US!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:41

Sony have talked about Persona 5 that if SEGA don't do it then maybe Sony will like with Yakuza 5. SEGA are weird as VC remastered is coming out over here and that game only got made because of Azure.

But then Yakuza 0 is coming out 2 years after Japan but 6 may only be a year gap and 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming out 9 months later.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 13:54

I have not even finished IV first before starting this game as it's long winded but I am glad it's coming on cart at lest Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 8:32

What's your thoughts now Athrun that Deep Silver are picking this up for Europe meaning at the worst you could play a PAL version of the game.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 14:03

I'll keep the celebrations in until I hear confirmation of either a physical release or a Australian release, but I'm cautiously optimistic about this. Guess this means NISA is on the way out then. Sounds like I should nab the few Atlus-NISA titles I still haven't got quick smart.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 14:48

Yeah might be worth picking up a few as Dragons Crown has been pulled from PSN in Europe. I think NIS will be fine as they're still doing really weird games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse   Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1