We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section   Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 19:24

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section MonsterHunter3ultimate_zpse801ad76

Well now that we've had about a week to get our claws, teeth and uh... blades into this game, I think it's about time we have an official topic, or "section" dedicated to it!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, or MH3 Tri-G as it's called in Japan let players take on familiar and new challenges around the Moga Village and the Marine situated a few hundred miles away from the events of the story. New monsters include the alternate colored Rathian and Rathalos, as well as all of the monsters introduced in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. This game is out on the Wii U, digitally or on a physical Wii U disc, and for the first time in the Monster Hunter series, you can take the game with you provided you got a 3DS and a digital or official copy of the game. With the MH3U Transfer Tool, you can seamlessly copy over your copy from the Wii U to the 3DS and Vice-Versa. Also note that the 3DS version only offers local play, or semi-online functionality with a Wii U.

USERNAMES

Now all that mumbo-jumbo's out of the way, I am thinking of putting up a section dedicated to this in this section, because 1) There are two versions of this game, one online and one locally, and 2) you can't have two seperate threads as that wastes both my time and yours. So... let's say you have the 3DS version... You type in your username and state which console it is, it's that simple!

Here's my one for example:

Xelviar - Daikatana (3DS)

and John Doe's - but bear in mind he may have a different account name or NNID/FC:

John Doe - JDoe1986 (WiiU), John Doe (3DS)

...so if that happens, I will be only using the name of the actual person alphabetically to make sure that we don't lose one another on two seperate lists.
Okay, let's go hunting some monsters!!

Xelviar - Daikatana (3DS)

EVENTS

There will be from time to time local events where you and three others (Or more in Manchester (Not really)) want to meet up in your local town (or pretty close to it), so I will be posting up local events from time to time. Not just as a reference, but if you PM me sometime with who else will be going and what date and time, I will post up an event below. Events that are completed will be redenned-out and eventually will be removed after a week.

March
30 - Kyoto Lounge Presents: Monster Hunter 3 Streetpass event
- Manchester
- May also be a Wii U there to test the 4 player Asynchronous gameplay (using a Wii U Gamepad and 3 other 3DS-family handhelds) *unconfirmed*
- Free entry, but will have to pay for refreshments

April
No events planned as of yet
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section   Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 19:26

Is this really necessary considering the fact we have threads for it in both Wii U and 3DS? Meh
Back to top Go down
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section   Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 19:55

andyman949 wrote:
Is this really necessary considering the fact we have threads for it in both Wii U and 3DS? Meh
well it depends on those who have both versions, but if this is a bad idea - no matter how good the intentions are, then feel free to use that image for them in the respective subforums.

I was thinking it'd be easier to post events on one thread rather than possibly wasting time trying to post on both (if it uses both consoles instead of one).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section   Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 21:49

Agree ive been posting in the wiiu thread of this, im masofdas on wiiu if you want to no
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section   Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 23:00

Yeah, sorry xelviar I know you mean well but this does step on the toes of the other threads......the events thing is a good idea & probably more suited the 3DS topic.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section   Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 6:51

Maybe the OPs of the other threads can steal the logo? Anyway, I agree that we've already got a couple of threads on this topic. Sorry Xelviar. Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section   Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate/Tri-G official section
Page 1 of 1