We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wii Party U

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Wii Party U Empty
PostSubject: Wii Party U   Wii Party U EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 15:46

So... er... despite my backlog I ended up getting this for dat White Wiimote plus. (£10 more)
White was the only colour Wiimote Plus I didn't have, and it's one of the new models with the sync button on the outside.
I figured I could always trade the game in for most of the cost price if I didn't like it.....

Am I the only one that bought this? Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Wii Party U Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii Party U   Wii Party U EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 16:12

Even if I were looking for a party game to play over Christmas, and I think SM3DW should suit me fine, Chris Scullion's 5/10 review would have put me off.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Wii Party U Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii Party U   Wii Party U EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 23:34

I bought it and tried it on Friday, ended up playing for a fair few hairs so it's not to be sniffed at. There's some duff games modes in there where the gamepad probably should have just been forgotten altogether, passing it round just to roll a dice is pointless stuff but beyond them there's some really good and fun uses of the gamepad.

The two player gamepad only minigames are a nice change and something I'd like to see again and the basic Wii remote games are as good as ever for the party series. The games that use the gamepad alongside the Wii remotes are the bestt though, my favourite game is perhaps one where the gamepad player has to use it to look at their surroundings and describe where they are so the tv players can find them in a town of identically masked Miis, the game in which other player's have to guess your facial expression is also a hoot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

Wii Party U Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii Party U   Wii Party U Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii Party U
Page 1 of 1