We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season

Go down 
+19
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
The Christ
Rum
ZeroJones
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 20:30

I've played some of them. Bit shit if I'm honest. Meh
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 20:50

I'm quite happy with the scented beard oils my brother & his wife got me. The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 Lettuceqg3

(Btw can we have that as a beard emoticon?)
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 21:28

Greetings inhabitants of Planet GNamer, just popping by to wish you all a merry Christmas, hope you all got what you wanted from Santy Claus, and had a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 21:51

Blimey, Dusty! Nice to see you about, if for only one day. Merry Christmas!

The_Jaster wrote:
(Btw can we have that as a beard emoticon?)  

Laughing I imagine so.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 22:17

Hope you've all had a good Christmas(ofdas) Day
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 13:52

Nothing jammy about me having Christmas off whatsoever; I've worked my bollocks off to get to where I'm at. Earned it.

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas! I had a really chilled out day, ate too much, drank too much, up for more of the same today!
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 15:30

I know man, didn't mean anything bad or underhand by it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 10:24

Time to resurrect this blighter for another year! Reckon Dusty'll come back for his once-a-year flying visit?

I'm off up to the countryside today, to get away from everyone and everything for a bit. I'll need it, if I'm getting XCX for Christmas as expected!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 21:51

I'm now off for 4 days woo.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 22:46

I'm working tomorrow sadly, but I'm off till the 28th after that so I get to enjoy my Christmas weekend! Grin

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 23:16

Deliciously off until the 6th. Hope everyone has fun and their gifts are well-received.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 6:54

Started my time off from yesterday til the 4th. Struggling with what to do until the big day though Laughing
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 8:03

I'm off until New Year's Eve where I have to work that night.. So no fun for me Sad Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 10:01

New Year's Eve is overrated anyway. And presumably you'll be getting paid more for working that day, shanks?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 12:21

I always feel like I should be doing the whole "staying up until midnight quaffing champagne" social engagement thing over NYE, otherwise my little guilt-voice springs into action. "Shouldn't you be out doing something, blah blah blah." Nothing arranged this year, though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 16:05

I finished work last night at 23:00; it was my 17th day on the trot. The last few of those days had been approaching 15 hours. Needless to say, I will be chilling out max and relaxing all cool for my christmas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 17:58

Got my first gift from my Dad was like we got to go early tomorrow, have it now and you got all afternoon to play with

It's minty, but seems the last owner who must of been local due to a price sticker on the side, only liked one genre.

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 CXAQQBtWsAAOupg

My dad found it in a weird shop which buys in old clothes and stuff but not like a Cashconverters as they don't seem to sell anything but one day he said he was passing it on the way to work and it and a Spectrum. He went in asked about it the guy wouldn't sell, same 3 day's later but my dad left his number and guess bloke rang and said he would sell it.

Dad bought it for me as he thought I sold my Mega Drive as I had a massive clear out about 6 months ago, and as it's one of my all-time favorite systems, he'd thought he'd get it to replace the one I got rid of. I didn't but now I've got a MKI & MKII and the collection has gone up as it's sport games, I might as well keep them.

But on that, I plugged it in to my CRT, tuned it in, started up World Cup Italia 90 then next minute bang, smoke coming from the TV but I still got a picture & sound that I'm not really sure what happened but the TV stinks of smoke (this was about 2 o'clock) but just plugged in and is working fine. That I'm Confused what happened to the TV but my dad was panicking, especially when I decide to plug it into my actual TV (he was worried I would blow it up as well, even though that's not how it works and I did try to explain it).

I found my RGB Cable from my MKII & the adapter to plug it into a MKI (different connections), picture fine but no sound which meant I had to use the RF on my TV and figure out how to tune in on it, which was a right pain as selecting analogue tune in is hidden in the settings.

Anyway got working, then when dad comes in to see how it's going Streets of Rage freezes and I can't get back on for a good minute, I do get it back on and do the first level.

Cool to play SoR as my dad remembers playing it and me getting it all those years ago, I tweeted this was like Xmas 1993 all over again which it was. He's still been going on how it's been a pain etc and I should just trade in for something I want but I'm fine for money and I know I'm getting some that, I am going to keep it but I may have to get a new CRT.

Also the weirdest thing, I unplugged the 3DS charger to plug in the MKI closer to the main TV and it broke in my hands, that I need to replace that now. Hopefully the 3 things as it normally comes in 3's that MK1 has causes is blowing up the TV (maybe & it didn't do it), taking ages to tune-in or no sound and the 3DS charger crumbling in my hand.

Still not as good or would it be bad as Balla's Wii Xmas and this was more of a cool side thing.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 18:25

Drunkalilly wrote:
I finished work last night at 23:00; it was my 17th day on the trot. The last few of those days had been approaching 15 hours. Needless to say, I will be chilling out max and relaxing all cool for my christmas.

Then a couple of guys were up to no good? & starting making trouble in your neighbourhood?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 18:31

I always knew Jesus and Santa couldn't be trusted...
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 19:13

Beardy weirdies...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 10:12

MERRY CHRIMBO EVERYONE!

Father Christmas Reindeer Father Christmas Reindeer Father Christmas Reindeer
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 10:38

Yes, a hearty merry Christmas to everyone, their families and their friends.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 11:27

Father Christmas Reindeer Merry Christmas peeps Father Christmas Reindeer
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 11:47

Merry Christmas everyone! Reindeer
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 12:22

IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Merry Christmas everyone!

Did anyone get anything nice? I got a New Nintendo 3DS with both Zelda 3DS remakes! Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next