We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season

Go down 
+19
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
The Christ
Rum
ZeroJones
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 22:34

Don't really take notice of the radio anymore
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 20:02

Ooft yes, can't be good in retail. As for the relatives, ask them what they want? I'm very grateful that I'm not expected to get prezzies for anyone but the nuclear family, Lady, and Secret Santas.

And I have bought all of my presents apart from my parents' already, go me! That includes our Secret Santa, work's Secret Santa, my girlfriend, and my sister. I feel super-organised and ready to enjoy Christmas! Smug smug. (And my parents only ever want fizz and chocs anyway.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 21:00

Baubleadeer wrote:

How many people do you feel obliged to buy presents for? For me it's the nuclear family and The Lady (and my Secret Santa, whoever they be). For you that's obviously extended to The Kid - anyone else?

That's about it, it was more down to me usually being more prepared and still having things to buy in December (I'm very pre-emptive). I've turned a corner though and the ideas started flowing so feeling more positive now.

I've not been working on the shopfloor all that much this year so I've missed out on the constant Christmas songs, which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 21:58

I bloody love Christmas, and while I'm looking forward to it the now, I think I'll be a lot more excited once I finish work for the year. I finish on Thursday 13th, and I'm off until Monday 6th! Dance

I'm going to make an effort to really enjoy December this year. This time last year, I was moving between cities, moving between jobs, and I'd just had the arse ripped out me by the news that one of my oldest pals passed away. It just wasn't much of a Christmas, Christmas just wasn't the important thing going on for me. This year, I've got more planned, though I wish I was a bit further ahead with the shopping. Still, I'll get tore into that soon, and I'll hopefully be ready to enjoy Christmas well before the 25th. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 23:45

Ah, lucky for some with that break, Cappa!

Thursday the 13th is my last day at work, but I've got to pop back in for a few days between Christmas and New Year before starting back again on the 3rd, so not a massive break. I think I'll be in the festive mood from then - already got plans to catch up with friends that I've not seen in months amongst other things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 23:54

Ive got like 5 days off between the 30th and 5th. I'm even working Christmas day. People don't take holiday in Japan, and Christmas ain't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 12:50

Baubleadeer wrote:
Ooft yes, can't be good in retail.  As for the relatives, ask them what they want?  I'm very grateful that I'm not expected to get prezzies for anyone but the nuclear family, Lady, and Secret Santas.

And I have bought all of my presents apart from my parents' already, go me!  That includes our Secret Santa, work's Secret Santa, my girlfriend, and my sister.  I feel super-organised and ready to enjoy Christmas!  Smug smug.  (And my parents only ever want fizz and chocs anyway.)

A duvet well that's what my Aunty wants everyone else still saying nothing.

My list to my uncle is Westworld Season 2 4K, Smash Switch and Starlink Switch now to wait and see what I get.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 18:49

Big warm comfy duvet I hope. I love comfort around this time of year.

Treesmurf wrote:
That's about it, it was more down to me usually being more prepared and still having things to buy in December (I'm very pre-emptive). I've turned a corner though and the ideas started flowing so feeling more positive now.

I've not been working on the shopfloor all that much this year so I've missed out on the constant Christmas songs, which is a shame.

Ah well done! All prepped and ready? I only have two presents and one card to go. Smile Surely working the shop floor ends up with you being put off some of the ones you keep hearing?

I have a Christmas tree! It's roughly two feet tall. Still, it's pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 18:58

DoPo, but I've just had basically my first Christmas Day out of... 2 and some fraction, let's say, if you include the work do. The Lady and I gathered around the two-foot Christmas tree and did presents, we watched Pratchett's The Hogfather (very faithful to the book, and worth watching for David Jason as Alfred if nothing else), and I realised just how much washing up is involved in mulled wine. It was brill.

One more week of work, then two weeks' off! Have all you lucky 13th-ers been up to much yet?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 0:07

I spent this weekend getting my last few bits and bobs for Christmas alongside far too much Smash, so not a huge amount as of yet! This week will have a bit more to it, I'd imagine.

Oh, and I remember watching The Hogfather when it aired live on TV originally... which is apparently 12 years ago now. Jesus. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 1:10

sung a lorra christmsd songs at karaoke. also, biyfjt rob sime drinks and he gavr mr a chkclste orange. its sll goooiiod
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 9:11

Bring the Christmas to Japan, Drunka!

JayMoyles wrote:
Oh, and I remember watching The Hogfather when it aired live on TV originally... which is apparently 12 years ago now. Jesus. Shocked

David Jason's retired now, apart from anything else!  I was surprised to see that Susan went on to other things, let alone something as high-profile as Downton Abbey.  She was a bit bobbins.

EDIT:
Drunkalilly wrote:
Wait, is Japan not in the Southern hemisphere?

Drunkalilly wrote:
The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 World_political_2000

Fuck me.
I don't know what anything is any more.

Times have changed... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 23:28

Baubleadeer wrote:

Ah well done! All prepped and ready? I only have two presents and one card to go. [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/smiley] Surely working the shop floor ends up with you being put off some of the ones you keep hearing?

I have a Christmas tree! It's roughly two feet tall. Still, it's pretty cute.

I still need to wrap the girlfriends presents as they're hidden at my parents house so need to go round to do that.

Christmas songs are the only songs I can tolerate repetition from, I heard Driving Home for Christmas about 4 times today and sung my heart out everytime.

Drunkalilly wrote:
sung a lorra christmsd songs at karaoke. also, biyfjt rob sime drinks and he gavr mr a chkclste orange. its sll goooiiod

Now it truly feels like Christmas. Was it a Twrru's Chkclste orange?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 20:15

Also, who's Rob?

ONE WEEK TO GO Bounce Bounce
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 23:58

Robs a Canadian fella from work. Top bloke, Ive been going to his apartment on Saturdays to play SNES and work through Resi 5.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2018 - 18:45

He sounds good, up there with Jamie.

Work Christmas lunch tomorrow. Reckon a few of the team are going to get, in the words of Guest, 'absolutely f**king c**ted'. I'll hopefully not be among them, but it is a chance to get the Chrimbo jumper out again...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 11:48

Stuff double posting, it's almost Christmas (actually Christmas for one) and I am VERY EXCITED.

All prezzies under t'tree. About to head to the pub for crisps. Stuffing and Christmas cakes being constructed. Mulled wine tonight. Nobody but the nuclear family in sight, which is good for me although I understand if it's not so great for some.

Can't wait for the big day! Bounce
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 12:23

oh god i ate so much kfc

also i wathed the christmas chronicle on netflix. it was nothing but cheese but that kinda christmas shit really gets me and im feeling kinda lonely anyway so i was totally crying
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 19:16

Aww! Presume you'll be exchanging plenty of messages with your lady? Is KFC over there better than ours?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 22:14

I had a lovely Christmas Eve wrapping presents and watching pretty shite TV with my mum, so I'm feeling in the Christmas mood. If I don't get a chance to hop on the forum tomorrow, I hope everybody has a lovely day. Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 8:57

I managed to dodge the shite TV this year, so I'm winning at Christmas already. Grin

M Father Christmas E Reindeer R Father Christmas R Reindeer Y Father Christmas Reindeer C Father Christmas H Reindeer R Father Christmas I Reindeer S Father Christmas T Reindeer M Father Christmas A Reindeer S Father Christmas !
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 9:35

Merry Christmas everybody, hope you's are all having a good morning so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 10:49

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 10:53

She's got to be doing that on purpose, surely. Eh?
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 10:56

Of course not merpy chrustmiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next