We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd. Empty
PostSubject: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd.   Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd. EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 14:34

I don't think anyone saw this coming.  Shocked 

Quote :
London, UK. – 20th Feb, 2014 – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Batman™️: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition for the PlayStation®️3 system, Xbox 360®️ games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii U™️ system and PC. Developed by Armature Studio, the same team behind Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for handheld, the game delivers the same dynamic story and gameplay, now in high-definition. Fans will be able to purchase the game from 2nd April on the PlayStation®️Network, Xbox LIVE®️ Marketplace, Nintendo eShop and Steam for £15.99.

The £15.99 price is good. I might just pick this up.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=772268
Back to top Go down
Zaphod_B
Wonderful
Zaphod_B

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd.   Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd. EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 23:59

Delayed, apparently. A disappointment, although I wasn't clamouring for it personally at the moment.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd.   Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd. EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 11:36

Did anyone ever play this
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd.   Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd. EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 11:43

I've been meaning to pick up the Vita version, maybe this christmas.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd.   Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd. EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 1:27

Never got around to it, still think I'm more likely to just buy it on 3DS on the cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd.   Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd. Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate coming to Wii U April 2nd.
Page 1 of 1