We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beemoh
Koopaling

Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts. Empty
PostSubject: Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts.   Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts. EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 15:33

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/28/xseed-will-publish-latest-harvest-moon-game-north-america/

Bloody trademarks.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts.   Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts. EmptySun 01 Jun 2014, 16:14

Bah, that's going to scupper sales to those not in the know. Actually, that reminds me, anyone remember why Harvest Moon DS was such a big seller in Europe? I just remember being surprised it was always charting for so long.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts.   Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts. EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015, 22:03

This is finally coming on Dec 31st of all days but it is a Thursday and people may have eShop codes for xmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts.   Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Of Seasons: Harvest Moon, but not. But actually Harvest Moon. My head hurts.
Page 1 of 1