We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Go down 
+12
Solve My Maze
Jimbob
Rum
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
shanks
Buskalilly
masofdas
Balladeer
Athrun888
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 10:27

Anyone else get there email about the free Skull Kid figure if you buy MM3D of them if you bought a Ambassador New 3DS.

I'm going to end up with two skull kids.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 13:59

Aye I got one and briefly skimmed over it, am I right in thinking you have to buy the game to receive it?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 22:03

Yes if you buy the game from Nintendo you get a Skull Kid is your using the same account you bought the Ambassador New 3DS with.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 22:57

Ahh thought so.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 11:05

Been reading / watching a few reviews for this as someone who's not really played MM and I'm really excited for it now also lot's seem to be saying it feels more of a remake then what OoT3D did which now are saying is a enhanced port.

But that might be down to Grezzo maybe having more time & learning from doing OoT3D.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 0:38

masofdas wrote:
Yes if you buy the game from Nintendo you get a Skull Kid is your using the same account you bought the Ambassador New 3DS with.
You don't even have to buy from Nintendo which is great news for me, as long as you register the game by Saturday 28th December. So I won't be getting 2 skull kids but I will get one skull kid and a Majora's Mask necklace. Dance
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 16:50

Well I get a nice pin badge
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 23:21

The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 19:34

The Badge is tiny, the steelbook is quite ice know out of the limited edition.

I still want to get the paperweight and this necklace your talking about Smurf.

Anyway and I've all ready got further then I've done before and that's become a human kid again, yes I know that's at the start I did say I've barely played it.

The game looks great and the C-Stick is just so natural.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 23:08

Dabbled with this this evening and I can't agree that the C-stick feels natural. I often forget its even there and tend to tap l to focus the camera. Probably just because no Zelda game has really used a c-stick camera but just doesn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 23:33

Wind Waker uses the C-Stick and so does Twilight on Cube,  and WW was my first Zelda.  So having the stick just feels right to me.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015 - 7:12

I don't really remember WW having it, but still that's the exception not the rule, so still feels odd. It's useful if I want to look somewhere quickly and specifically, but I do end up mostly camera centreing.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015 - 10:26

Yes and No as since then consoles with a proper control setup have had the C-Stick used. So that's why I'm used to it as I've been playing Zelda since then, so when I went back to OoT on N64 it felt weird as I had no stick. I could understand TP & SS not having it due to the wiimote.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 20:09

masofdas wrote:
The Badge is tiny, the steelbook is quite ice know out of the limited edition.

I still want to get the paperweight and this necklace your talking about Smurf.

Anyway and I've all ready got further then I've done before and that's become a human kid again, yes I know that's at the start I did say I've barely played it.

The game looks great and the C-Stick is just so natural.

To be honest the necklace isn't great but the little pouch it comes in is quite nice, also heard the paperweight isn't all that.

Did anyone else hear anything about the statue for registering the game? I've had no word on it yet I was assuming I'd at least get an email confirming it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 20:17

I've bought a paperweight of eBay.

Yeah I was thinking the same about the statue.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 20:45

Most people seem to be in the same boat so I'm assuming they're just waiting till after the closing date for registration.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Feb 2015 - 10:22

My Skull Kid figure just arrived and surprised it got here with the address just 20 Wellington that could of been anywhere in town.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 11:00

Sorry to punch anyone's bubbles but I don't see the limit edition that good to be honest, they've could have done better with items.
I can live without poster, pin and a steal book that I can use the cover that it comes with? Confused The necklace by the way looks terrible quality for a lady, I wouldn't wear something so cheap looking so not worth it.

I went for the game second hand, lucky enough I've got some club nintendo points not been used so that enough for me. I've played majora's mask for about 3 hours so far, really getting in to it and I like the puzzles they do with it. I get the feeling link goes back in time a lot in this game to other things just to get Majora's mark, is there a ending towards this story? you can go in a round about with this. Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D   The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3