We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stars Catalogue Death Knell

Go down 
+6
oldschool
Balladeer
shanks
ZeroJones
masofdas
mandlecreed
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

Stars Catalogue Death Knell Empty
PostSubject: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:15

Seem the fabled Stars Catalogue has been updated with ACTUAL GAMES for your beloved WiiU/3DS in exchange for your hard earned stars.

There are about 20-30 games available, unfortunately, I can't view them all to make a list as the site is a bit bust, but there are good ones on there ranging from about 800 Stars to about 5500. Ish.

Imma pick Pilotwings up along with something else.

When the site works, natch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:24

Thanks for the update,

Yeah the site isn't working, Mandle you must of been on it Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:28

This should always have been the case (except for the server overload, natch). The full list is here:

http://www.nintendo-insider.com/2015/03/19/club-nintendos-stars-catalogue-adds-wii-u-and-3ds-download-code-rewards

Knock yourselves out! Trying to get onto the site... Duh!
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:30

masofdas wrote:
Thanks for the update,

Yeah the site isn't working, Mandle you must of been on it Laughing

*clears history, turns WiiU off, throws house fusebox*

NOPE. NOT ME *huff puff*
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:33

I got on my club fine.. Could be that this one is still full of crap
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:35

And all of a sudden I wish I'd actually bothered to add my stars. When the rush quietens down a bit, I'll tried and load them up. Going to be a tedious business...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:36

I've got on the site, but even if I had loads of points like the 7300 for Chibi Robo, I can't find much I don't already have or I want to play.

I'm on 1200 points and all I can see I could get is Art Academy: SketchPad or I buy some points of eBay, so anyone recommend anything for 1200 points or less (that's how many I've got now) or something that would maybe cost me two codes of eBay so around 1800 points.

There's more then Zero's list, if you go to the end you'll find on page 8 Mario & Luigi whatever the GBA ones is
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:43

Balladeer wrote:
And all of a sudden I wish I'd actually bothered to add my stars.  When the rush quietens down a bit, I'll tried and load them up.  Going to be a tedious business...

Did mine the other day. Had about 5 physical codes, and about 15 digital ones to redeem. Ballache doesn't quite cover it.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:46

Got my eyes on the Pikmin Movies and Murasame Castle - when I have a spare couple of years to put the codes in, of course. 'Ballache' doesn't cover it, apparently! Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 21:57

Acquired Pilotwings and Donkey Kong '94. Ahhh. That'll do nicely.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 0:11

What the crap is going on with the Australian site? We still have the same crap items. I looked at the list of games and they are Europe only. ANy idea if they are extending them to Australia? It would be worth my while digging out all the unused cards if that is the case.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 2:54

I had a swatch at the games and after completing a handful of the surveys for digital games I hadn't claimed I now have Metroid II: Return Of Samus. Grin I still had plenty surveys left but I can't be arsed with them & I doubt I'd have enough for the other game I had my eye on. (If ye must know it was Hyrdoventure spincycle )
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 13:35

Dear lord this registering games is going to take a while. I have about 40 cards still to do, and I am yet to complete checking all of my games. I should end up with over 10,000 points. Now, if only we actually get the games Europe has on offer, then I can use them.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 19:35

We are according to their Facebook page. Don't know when but it'll apparently happen
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 18:15

My booty is those HD Pikmin Movies and The Mysterious Murasame Castle, as I said - in fact, my next port of call is to log off here and get those beauties downloading! Grin
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 18:23

Stil tempted to wait and see if anything else appears but if not I've enough for Superstar saga, duck hunt and Pikmin HD which will suit me nicely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 22:50

Duck Hunt is well worth it and works so well with a wii remote. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:42

How'd I miss this? This is good news. Some of the games are very oddly priced - not much value going. Superstar Saga seemed well priced at 1,800 points though, so I've gone for that.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 10:58

If anyone needs some extra Stars, I've got 4 Wii U and 1 3DS game code, if you'd like 'em. MP/PM me and it's first come, first served. Grin
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 11:07

Have PM'd you but that is 1250 points though sure you don't want anything yourself.
Back to top Go down
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 20:56

I have a Smash Wii U code available if anyone wants it?

EDIT: This has now been claimed.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 10:16

I now have Metroid Fusion
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 7:38

I finally finished entering all the codes and finished with 10,100 points, and as yet, nothing to trade them for. Oh well, I have until September to wait for them to put some games up.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 8:46

@mas: I hope you enjoy it!

@oldschool: Nintendo have to give the same offer to Australians, surely... if not a better one, because of the wait!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 9:15

ZeroJones wrote:
@oldschool: Nintendo have to give the same offer to Australians, surely... if not a better one, because of the wait!

I certainly hope so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars Catalogue Death Knell   Stars Catalogue Death Knell Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars Catalogue Death Knell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next