We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 19:12

So I've just found out about this today, lucky enough yeah I know what this anime about and it's a popular one at that actually. I've seen anime bags and items of this in a store so I can see how people are getting really in to this with episodes & manga wanting the game to the West. I only seen about 2-3 episodes of it and wouldn't get this game until I complete the episodes of 25 of them to know the full story before making my decision getting this on the eshop which I can't sell and the reviews on this game when it is out would help. The anime series is quit violent so I beat this would be at lest age 16+ or 18+ to play. plot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Titan

By looking at the trailers it does look pretty fun flying in the sky trying to kill the monsters the best you can so could be worth getting in the end. Who interested of getting it and would help with a demo try get people interest of a eshop game instead a cart would help a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUuuU5SiKOc

I've heard rumors about attack on titan is the future setting of the anime called Claymore which I simple adore to bits got it on DVD and can relay to this anime a lot, it is a lot like this anime of exampling some bits in this video on 4:40 on this link if interested of theories. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjPM2HOCJfk

Last edited by flora-chan on Tue 7 Apr 2015 - 15:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 22:01

It's good what Nintendo is doing with having the Anime on the eShops and FREE well so far with EP1&2.

And the game did look good, that depending on price might be worth a go.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 10:05

masofdas wrote:
It's good what Nintendo is doing with having the Anime on the eShops and FREE well so far with EP1&2.

And the game did look good, that depending on price might be worth a go.

I would imagine this would be something like £18.00 for what it's worth as it's a eshop title, I wouldn't pay anymore than that. Would be mad if it was something like £35 for a download game rofl time for me to catch up with the series before it comes out and another one completed on myanimelist website Laughing  

Oh didn't knew about showing the episodes part but that a good idea to do if they haven't seen the show before and get them in to it which is a smart move from Nintendo to get people in to anime spirit before buying the game. Much be a big demand for this game over here to get it in to the West.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 10:16

I'll admit, I was surprised to learn that this was coming to the West, let alone that they'd give it its own slot in the Western Directs.

I like the look of what I've seen, though. I'm still concerned as to whether they'll be able to capture the freedom and challenge of the Manoeuvre Gear, especially when you're controlling Mikasa (who is meant to be an MG prodigy).
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 16:19

It looked a little bit clunky, so I'm not sold on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 16:31

It reminds me of God eater and Monster Hunter with I both love but in a flying motion instead rofl
that you gotta kill the monsters to save the world kind of feel and having a really good storyline towards it

What so clunky about it? I guess a demo would be fantastic for JayMoyles & Balladeer so you can try it first hand of the download.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 16:35

The movement, in particular the swinging around. It looked very jittery in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyMon 6 Apr 2015 - 23:14

Just watched the first two episodes on the eShop, not bad.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 0:14

Oh, it's an excellent anime - available in its entirety on Crunchyroll for free!

Was it dubbed or subbed on the eShop?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 0:17

Sub, I could watch it via the crunchyroll app. How many episode's is there at the moment?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 1:15

25 - Season Two is slated for 2016.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 10:42

I might get on that
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 16:48

So when you finished this anime you going to try claymore right guys?
It's a lot better than attack on titan would recommend strongly to watch it.
I am half way thought the episodes with AOT at the moment
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 9:15

AoT all watched, I'm ready for the game in May
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptySat 2 May 2015 - 11:01

Doesn't look like I'm getting the game in May due to copyright issues and now called Shingeki no Kyojin: Humanity in Chains in Europe. The yanks get on the 12th of May but it's $39.99 or £34.99 here which is a lot for a download only title.

But here's a new trailer, looks like it will have a few different story's
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptySat 2 May 2015 - 13:30

That is a lot for what it is~! if it was £18-25 area I would have happy to get it but not worth £35 at all, that a pokemon price download lolz
it mite come down in the future so hanging on to it until than and copyright issues? like where did you hear that and why? lol
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptySat 2 May 2015 - 15:12

Various news sites problems with the attack on titan name in Europe.

Price is what a retail game should be like Pokemon and what this is but you'd hope for waiting etc that it be Rune Factory 4 money.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyTue 12 May 2015 - 22:42

Just read the Nintendo Life review, doesn't sound bad but I think I will till there's a sale.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 17:58

I'll probably pick it up on sale too, just because I have no idea about the anime, and I just want a quick, no-nonsense action game to play. Seems like some of the game's value is lost if you haven't watched the anime, so I can't see myself paying above £20 for it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 9:42

I'm impressed that they've got the feeling of actually zipping around in an Manoeuvre Gear right (apparently), as I would've thought that would be the biggest challenge, especially on the humble 3DS. That said, if you can't see what you're actually doing, it's all moot anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 10:58

Use a New 3DS Winky Face
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 15:45

As much as Chris loves his new 3DS I don't see the point of getting one well a new version is coming NX
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015 - 18:51

Out this week for £35 Sad
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015 - 21:48

Screw it I am outta here

Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  Tumblr_m7z6v17rkM1r0b9x5
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 21:38

Actually it's £24.99, Nintendo put £34.99 on the press list. £25 is much better and follows the same pricing as the likes of Rune Factory 4, still a little to much for me with all I've got to play at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS    Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS  Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains on the 3DS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next