We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game

Go down 
+5
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
masofdas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2022 - 4:03

masofdas wrote:
You forget Korra, and the most recent Babylon Fall
I mean, there are games made by Platinum and then there are Platinum Games, y'know?
Quote :
also I doubt they'll be giving the greenlight it all be down to Square.
That's the real issue though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 13:48

New trailer

Looks fine part from about 12s in, is that some frame drops?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2022 - 12:26

The bit where she's going up the outside of that tower? It looked more to me like a hitstun effect when she was smacking the robots about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2022 - 13:00

Just before the tower, it might be a effect though as rest looks fine. It just stood out over the rest of the trailer.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 31 Aug 2022 - 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2022 - 10:41

Yeah, all the way through the trailer it was doing cool little freezes when she landed a hit/ dodge, I'm pretty sure it's deliberate
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2022 - 11:05

Trailer with 9S looked fine, so out of the ones we've seen I can only see that one bit that stood out and then might be a effect, yet I don't notice anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2022 - 23:40

Seems the Switch port is rather decent, might even be a
better version depends on your view.

And its sat on the 90 at the moment on Opencritic as well, so game still good.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 16:29

That's cemented me getting it in one way or another this year. Might still be a Christmas game, and due to some of the dodgier aspects I've heard about I might not actually play it until after I'm away from the family; but I'll give it a shot. I'd really like to gel with one of Platinum's games, having bounced off Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, and Astral Chain: I reckon the one that's the closest to an RPG is my best chance.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 10:39

I'll be all over this because I've never bounced off a Platinum game :p
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 10:46

Think I only bounced off Astral Chain
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 21:16

Finished this the other day, having already played through the PS4 and PC versions. It was very good.

Just crazy how it pretty much looks just as nice as the base PS4 version, with the only 'major' cutback really being the frame rate. But even at 30fps it feels fluid. Probably helps that it's actually a locked fps for the most part, unlike on the other consoles, and unlike other 'impossible ports' on Switch.

If I was to ever replay the game again, I'd probably opt for the Xbox version (whenever that goes on sale for a good price), for the X enhancements and locked 60fps on a Series X, but the Switch version is pretty much equal to the other versions of the game and you can get it a decent price even physically (got mine for like £31 I think).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 20:18

Locked fps > wibbly-wobbly fps.

My copy is now on its way to me: I was considering asking for it as a Christmas game, but I figured some material was dodgier than I'd fancy playing in front of my family over The Yules. I'll just ask for some JRPGs instead, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 19:54

Balladeer wrote:
I figured some material was dodgier than I'd fancy playing in front of my family over The Yules.  I'll just ask for some JRPGs instead, as usual.

...I can't tell if this is a joke?!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 21:31

Balla gets P5R for Xmas plays, meets Ann.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2022 - 19:27

Rum wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
I figured some material was dodgier than I'd fancy playing in front of my family over The Yules.  I'll just ask for some JRPGs instead, as usual.

...I can't tell if this is a joke?!

Neither can I.

EDIT: So as it turns out the game is indeed, to start with at least, tamer than most JRPGs. The sexy android in a mini-skirt is nothing compared to Dana or Laxia of Ys VIII, or any Xenoblade female protagonist except Nia.

However. I'm not very good at this game. I got a game over on the tutorial boss, the buzzsaw thing, because I kept getting hit by its horizontal swipey attack. I end up using a bunch of recovery thingies every time I'm in a room with several of the ball-shooting fellas. I did only Game Over the once in the end, because apparently the dodge is really overpowered and if you jump against the ball chaps they fold like newspaper around battered fish; but I don't feel like I'm going to do very well at this on normal.

We shall see.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022 - 16:02

I remember feeling a little underpowered in the early goings of the game for what it's worth, and I do remember some of the bosses being nasty buggers as well. It's certainly not an easy game, by any stretch, but I hope you stick with it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2022 - 2:50

I am now the proud owner of this, though as I'll be playing Bayonetta 3 fairly hot on the heels of Bayonetta 2, it might not get played for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game    NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NieR: Automata, Bayonetta's team next game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3