We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)

Go down 
+9
shanks
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:17

But did you think the game was to long though Zero, do you feel it warranted being 50hrs or should it have shorter.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:46

You're plum out of luck on that one, mas - I played the first twenty or so hours before 2008 and can't remember them. Having said that, it is vast - I didn't get all the Heart Pieces, sword techniques, Poe souls or bugs, so maybe fifty hours is OK for that content. I would have preferred fewer souls and Heart Pieces, though (five for a container?!).
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 9:36

I'm completely fine with MOAR COLLECTIBALS! What I am struggling with is how little I remember the game. I've just finished the Forest Temple and have got to Kakariko in spoopy mode. I'm spending a lot of time trying to work out, without looking it up, if any of it has been changed since the original (at the moment I'm convinced the sword/shield bit in the village is different), but, as I played the Wii version originally, I have vague memories of places that, of course, were a mirror image of how they are now. But it's so nice not having to wave the remote around like a fucking loon!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 16:34

I haven't had a chance to play this since I last reported, but my friend Holly phoned me up while I was at mum's and got me to talk her through getting all the bugs in Kakariko village.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 18:13

Been playing a bit of this recently and really enjoying it the same way I did on my first playthrough, clearly this has aged well in terms of gameplay at least (although I actually don't think it looks too bad either).

One thing that has disappointed me is how easy many of the boss battles are, many of which don't feel like they even attack you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 20:50

I really like the look of this, at least in HD. Everything is so lovingly animated and full of character, even down to Link's face.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 20:55

Treesmurf wrote:
One thing that has disappointed me is how easy many of the boss battles are, many of which don't feel like they even attack you.

There are some tougher ones in the late game, from what I remember - the Snowpeak one was a particular challenge.

A few weeks ago I was in my local GAME, which is really small (think large but thin newsagent). There was a stack of about five of the amiibo versions of the game and it made me sad to see them unsold (not enough to want one, though!).
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 21:37

Just think of the poor Amiibo though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 21:43

I actually have the amiibo version. Not for the amiibo, though: I got it for the soundtrack CD. Before remembering that my current computer doesn't have any means to play CDs.

Still haven't opened it.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 21:45

It's worth having though, the music in the game is something else, easily the best version of the Hyrule Field theme.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 21:53

Oh definitely. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 19:05

I've been watching an LP of this recently (by super best friends) & their reactions upon seeing the opening title screen in HD was really nice! Smile There's been a bit of confusion too because the guy playing has mainly played the wii version.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 21:33

I'm amazed how little of this I remember. It feels like a new Zelda game, which is a great feeling! I just set foot in the third dungeon. Having spent last week playing nothing but Pokken, I want to get a fair bit of TP played before The Game Which Must Not Be Named drops next month.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 16:31

The_Jaster wrote:
I've been watching an LP of this recently (by super best friends) & their reactions upon seeing the opening title screen in HD was really nice! Smile There's been a bit of confusion too because the guy playing has mainly played the wii version.

It completely threw me when I took to Hyrule Field for the first time on HD as I heading straight towards the left hand side which is of course wrong on this version.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2016 - 19:53

Yup, me too. I've breezed through the dungeons I have done, even thought they're all backwards, but the overworld map just confuses the hell out of me. I'm also surprised at how little I remember the "story bits" from the first half of the game.
I've had a hiatus from Big Games in general over the last month, so I haven't got that far. But, like Drunka, I'm conscious that I've pre-ordered "DS3". But not even "DS3" will come before I've done all of this game.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 23:08

DOUBLE POSTING LIKE A MOTHER-F**KER

Just wrapped up the Arbiter's Ground now, and am about to clear out some of the more frustrating side-quests. One other thing I'm making sure I do this time: when I first played the game, I didn't talk to Midna much; I didn't really want hints. But, now I know the score anyway, I'm making sure enjoy all of her opinions. Excellent is Midna.

Aside: I went back into the Goron Mines to catch a missing chest. Is there actually a way to get back out via the entrance? I went to the end and used the Midna Warp, but, because of the switch system in the first room, I don't think you can escape back out the way you came in. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 22:48

TRIPLE POSTING LIKE AN ABSOLUTE MOTHER-F***ER

Just finished this. Am I seriously the only person who finished it?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 0:37

Other stuff came out, or took my attention, but I'm back into it now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 19:13

Same as Drunka and not sure when I will get back to it because TO MANY GAMES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wolfing It Down)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4