We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)

Go down 
+13
ThorOfAsgard
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
masofdas
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017, 09:49

I started this (and have played up to the 6th Big Paint Star, so nearly finished it) over the weekend and I'm really enjoying it. My thoughts aren't especially original, but the game is great, the battling is just an irritating hurdle. It takes slightly too long to select your moves and running out of "Simple" Cards is pretty annoying. Well worth a play regardless, just would be a better game if they'd even have taken SPMs combat.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 6 EmptySat 27 Jul 2019, 12:41

I've not played much as of yet but this my current game I'm playing on Wii U and the hour or so I have played has been fun, just with FETH out and now having the Switch plugged in instead of the Wii U, I'm not sure when I will get to it again but I do want to.

I need that super game computer someone recently made with a PC, One X, PS4 Pro and Switch all in one.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 6 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2019, 21:15

This popped up in discussions on GRcade recently too. Something in the air? If so, and if it's paint, how long do we have to live?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6