We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread

Go down 
+13
Treesmurf
Muss
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
EofGizmo
Buskalilly
fronkhead
The_Jaster
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2019 - 17:56

Untitled Goose Game is coming out on the 20th of September.

September is a busy month but if you're new to Switch on that day with the Lite, this will be one of the first games you'll see on the eShop.

Also only saying last night in the backlog thread about a indie that's only on Switch could easily be added or picked up, this is that game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2019 - 20:51

September isn't getting stupid, September was already stupid and now it's ridiculous.

Do note that I'm not complaining! The first half of this year was to be honest a bit worrying given that we're into Year 3 of the Switch, so this is very good news. I just wish they'd spread the games out a bit more... ho hum, nothing (apart from my own low willpower) to stop me doing that I suppose!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 15:23

I'm quite proud of the fact I've resisted buying Astral Chain before finishing Fire Emblem and/ or Dragon's Dogma. I'll be buying Daemon X Machina and Zelda closer to release under the excuses of "I'll play the multiplayer" and "it's a present for Shen", respectively.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 19:29

I have... gone ahead and pre-ordered Zelda DQ and NNK. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 4:37

I think there's a Ni No Kuni movie out here? There's a animated film in the theatres and it's called Ninokuni, anyway.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 8:10

Your a madman Balla all those digital
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 20:06

Nope, all physical. Got them from ShopTo on the basis that I know them, they're not Amazon, and I shouldn't care too much if they arrive late because I'll be playing the game that came before them.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 15:20

Ahh, just a tad confused being the eShop thread as you may have used the vouchers and seen some be a bit tricky with them buying a credit of CD Keys to then buy the vouchers and get extra gold if you buy Zelda and you end up paying £77 and having like £6 left in your eShop credit.

I've downloaded River City Girls (On Xbox One), I'm hoping the reviews are right on that one and DxM demo along with Kirby this morning.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 6 Sep 2019 - 14:20

Think I'm going to order River City Girls physical from limited run games. You can also get an english language asia release physical which has better boxart but yeah idk
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptySat 7 Sep 2019 - 15:01

Xbox never gets those things.

I've played a bit of River City Girls upto the first boss, it's going to be better local co-op if you can but does seem fun enough.

Also played some Creature in the Well upto the first pillar you turn back on, I'm not sure about the art-style.

Out of the two I think I'm more likely to go back to CitW first, just not sure when that will be with Gears 5, Blair Witch and Astral Chain.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptySun 8 Sep 2019 - 11:34

Straight into the wishlist with CitW, which looks very interesting but... you know... September. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2019 - 19:32

I thought we had a thread for this but you can now throw Sayonara Wild Hearts on the September games pile as well as it will be out on the 19th.

New trailer:

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2019 - 22:56

I did not know that was coming to PS4! Or coming out this year, for that matter. It looks neat and I'm digging the tune they played during the trailer, but man, September has so many other games vying for my attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2019 - 22:59

I've got my eye on it but dam that's the day before Zelda and I'll be playing that, also think another decentish eShop game it out on the 20th.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 0:20

mas wrote:
also think another decentish eShop game it out on the 20th.

HONK!

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 FoolhardyFirstElk-max-1mb

Don't make me come rustle your pots & pans.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 2:39

I'm dead keen for Sayonara Wild Hearts. I think I'm gonna aim to get it day one. I know, I know, September, but one of us should play it.

I saw a game on the eShop yesterday that made me wish we were still getting review code for gintendo, some really dumb looking kaiju thing.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 5:10

Was it this game called Giga bash?

https://www.passionrepublicgames.com/gigabash

As I woke up about 30 minutes ago and saw the trailer for the first time and really like the look of it as well.

------

Also Sayonara is only going be a tenner so definitely easy to buy it along side the likes of Zelda. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 10:07

Bloody September release dates... Sulk

Oh well, I'll be buying this.  I've been really looking forward to it.  It's going to get exactly one day of play before everything else though; by which I mean Link's Awakening, Dragon Quest, NNK, and Adventures in Honking, all of which release on the 20th.

Last edited by Balladeer on Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 12:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 12:47

SWH for a £10 might be worth a look and I guess it will be only a few hours long that could play before Zelda and UGG (sorry I forgot that one).

@Drunka I can always still try to get a code but the site just seemed to die off a little that not really looked into any unless I'm looking for myself for Guilty Spark
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2019 - 10:09

masofdas wrote:
SWH for a £10 might be worth a look and I guess it will be only a few hours long that could play before Zelda and UGG (sorry I forgot that one).

@Drunka I can always still try to get a code but the site just seemed to die off a little that not really looked into any unless I'm looking for myself for Guilty Spark

Oh what was the other 'decentish eShop game' then if you didn't mean Goose game?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2019 - 10:12

Nah that's the one I meant.

No one should be forgetting it, that I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2019 - 15:35

Sayonara Wild Hearts seems to be reviewing well and sounds like it be a Mas game, maybe this year's GRIS but I'll be waiting to play on AA.

Also UGG seems like it be on Sale on launch day from what I understand from the twitter account.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2019 - 20:42

Anybody who's not picking up UGG on launch day doesn't want to be a horrible goose and therefore I'm not sure why they're on here.

GOOSE FANS ONLY

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F11ohaQ3QDV6O52%2Fgiphy
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 21:37

The_Jaster wrote:
Double post Razz

Two (more) eShop games have caught my eye of late.  The first one is a remaster of Puzzle Quest.  I absolutely loved the space version of the game, so I'm definitely up for having a crack at the improved original... at some point.  The other is Tangle Tower, a kind of Layton-ish Wright-ish game from the Snipperclips lot of all sources.  It looks good.  It looks like it might be very good.  I want it.

EDIT: Apparently there's a prequel on Steam/mobile. The Lady's recommended it, but I have enough games to play, so... er, I just downloaded it. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 23:05

Oh wow, seeing Detective Grimoire totally takes me back. I used to be obsessed with everything the Super Flash Bros (or SFB Games as we know them now) put out back in the Newgrounds days and the first Grimoire game was one of their biggest releases and got a lot of attention when they released it back in 2007. The fact that's now 12 years ago makes me feel sick. Laughing

It's still up on Newgrounds and from checking out the opening and from what I can remember, it's clearly inspired by Ace Attorney, which is no bad thing. It's primitive as a result of being a flash game, but I remember having a lot of fun with this one and spent a good few hours playing it, so it's a sizeable adventure for a free release.

Taking that game and putting a budget behind it can only be a good thing. I think that'll be one to keep an eye on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next