We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Drank

Go down 
+25
Muss
Fastpie
oldschool
Cube
Jimbob
Rum
Gogoata
The_Jaster
Silver light
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
fronkhead
Treesmurf
Admin
spacemanDOUG
masofdas
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
shanks
beemoh
Bampi
Crumpy Andy
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 23:23

shanks wrote:
Something red that was rather rank and tasted just as bad, but the white stuff wasn't bad at all or the cider

Guessing game:
red thing: Blood?
white thing: Milk that's been sitting out a while?
cider: cider?

On topic, tea. I went an entire day drinking nothing but tea. Bad idea. It's quite an effective diuretic. I shall say no more. No 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 3:17

For all I know it coul have been blood, think the white stuff was a wine of some sorts
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 9:46

Have y'all ever had Rekorderlig cider? Turns out it's very tasty, in the Kopparberg not-really-a-cider-more-of-a-posh-alcopop way.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 9:49

I think I had it with you at the pub during HJ! It's great stuff, especially in summer.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:11

Rekorderlig is my drink of choice! I bloody love the stuff, Strawberry and Lime is probably my favourite followed by the incredibly sweet Pear flavour. Top stuff!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:21

Pear flavour?! I have not seen this Pear flavour! My girlfriend and I are hooked on the Strawberry & Lime, and have tried the Wild Berries and Peach'n'Apricot ones but neither compares to S&L. Time to hunt out Pears! Dance
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:44

I've not tried the 2 you mentioned, I'll have to hunt them down!
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 13:08

Balladeer wrote:
I think I had it with you at the pub during HJ!  It's great stuff, especially in summer.

Speaking of the pub during HJ, how rammed was it?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 13:09

All but empty. Nah nah! 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:02

A couple of nice ales at a pub on Rose Street in Edinburgh, post Fringe Festival shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:25

My girlfriend found Rekorderlig Pear on the Morrison's website, so yesterday I bought some and we drank it. Not my favourite - that title now goes to the Apple & Blackcurrant. It's irritating that no one supermarket seems to sell all the Rekorderligs: the Apple & Blackcurrant came from Sainsbury's. Meh
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:35

Through my birthday I was able to sample another few. I quite like the Mango and Raspberry, I hated the Passion fruit but possibly my new favourite is the mixed berry(?) one. The blueberry really added something which was odd as I'm normally not a fan.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:39

2 Sol beer and 2 Jim Beam and cola
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 11:44

In an attempt to wean myself off the Lucozade I've started drinking that Lucozade Revive instead (which I initially typed as 'Revise' Rolling Eyes ), specifically the Orange and Acai one. It's not bad.

Also, Kopparberg Naked Apple cider. Which actually tastes like cider! Totally unexpected for a Kopparberg.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 12:23

(Half of) a free bottle of prosecco! Kindly provided to me by Pizza Express, given my upcoming birthday. Then some cocktails down at t'local, playing the well-known pub game, "Is she a prostitute, or does she just not realise how far out of the league of the fifty-year-old beer-bellied gent at the bar she is?" (And the less well-known pub game, "How many of the ceiling lights can you touch before getting your fingers horribly burnt?" In my case, two. Embarrassed )
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 2:13

Yesterday out Today out however you count it I drank three different bottles of cifers and a fair bit of whisky and vodka. Good times yo
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 10:20

A bottle of Fursty Ferret. Delicious, it was.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 19:50

A bottle of pinot grigio, two pitchers of whatever cocktail it was that butlins had with Jim bean in it and a double tequila and red bull.

The best part? I'd drank all of that by the time the Manchester game was over and by the time all my friends were drunk I sobered up. However, while I was sick I was awful. I think I told one of my friends that, of all the people there, he's the one I'd most like to get cancer... but I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that compared to the rest, he's at the bottom of the list...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 19:57

Buskalilly wrote:
A bottle of pinot grigio, two pitchers of whatever cocktail it was that butlins had with Jim bean in it and a double tequila and red bull.

The best part? I'd drank all of that by the time the Manchester game was over and by the time all my friends were drunk I sobered up. However, while I was sick I was awful. I think I told one of my friends that, of all the people there, he's the one I'd most like to get cancer... but I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that compared to the rest, he's at the bottom of the list...
Nice. That would be enough to end my night - I'd have been asleep in the pub by the time I've drank all of that.

~

Out Thursday (6 pints), Friday (6 pints, two Newcastle Brown Ales and three home-sized measures of Ardmore) and Saturday (4 pints and a bottle of Bud) there. Respectable...particularly for someone who told themselves on Thursday morning that they weren't going to have a drink that weekend.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 20:01

I'd have a harder time doing what you did; after one night drinking I really can't stomach a second. I definitely wouldn't be keen tonight.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 20:06

My Uni timetable and work patterns mean that I usually only get one opportunity to go out, which is on a Friday night. It was a holiday on Friday so I was able to meet a pal in Glasgow on Thursday, and I finished my pub job early and was able to nick out for a few jars with some workmates. I don't do three nights straight often, nor will I again for a little while!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 7:20

A couple of novelties yesterday: melonade Lucozade, which I advise you to avoid like a full-price copy of Chicken Shoot, and the limited edition Winter Rekorderlig. That's somewhat better: cinnamon and vanilla flavour. Quite good, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 8:01

Cider. Too much thereof, quite frankly. Duh! 
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 10:17

There shall never be too much Cider! I did have far too much Vodka on Saturday when my friend asked me how much I wanted as I asked for all f the Vodka. 3/4 of pint with a dash of lemonade is not a good mix Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 11:21

Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 Spirit-of-louisiana

Whiskey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Drank   Yesterday I Drank - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Drank
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next