We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)

Go down 
+8
Muss
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 21:44

Not played this in like two years so I can't really say for sure but in general it still seems quite popular overall. So if I had to guess it's probably just teething problems since their switch to free to play during a pandemic.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2020 - 20:03

Hopefully they actually are working on a fix and not just saying it and hoping to sweep it under the rug. From what I've played online only since the update that still runs smoothly so it seems to just be the split screen, very strange to the point I'm a bit sceptical though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Nov 2020 - 3:22

I paid £15 for this, played it for like an hour and now it's free to play . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 7 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 20:33

I'm okay that I paid for it because it's given me enough fun in split-screen to be worth the price, but I can't help thinking that this means even more buck-making crap even if they fix the split-screen.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 7 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2020 - 18:10

They have given everyone who paid for it a load of items as well, doesn't do much to make up for it if you're not in to that kind of thing but it's something. It's very much gone the Fortnite route for making money, a season pass that can pay for itself if you go up enough levels and an item shop that changes every day, harmless enough I'd say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7