We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)

Go down 
+3
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) Empty
PostSubject: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 7:38

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic2.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20131012121850%2Fzelda%2Fes%2Fimages%2F4%2F47%2FYuga_Artwork_ALBW

"Hello scum of GNamer.  My name is Yuga, and I have come here seeking nothing less than... perfection.  Specifically, the perfect Nintendo fanart!  I desire only the finest depictions of Nintendo characters and their pathetic friends to adorn the walls of my Lorule palace, and you, my little minions, shall fetch them for me - or I'll turn you all into paintings!  Again.  Look, I've got the one trick."

Original OP:

Last edited by ZeroJones on Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 7:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 9:25

Ooh, I'm in some ARMS and Spla2n facebook groups, so I've got a few good'ns already saved to my phone! Expect a post . . . sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 14:26

I've only just had a quick look but this ARMS Famicom boxart by GoshaDole on deviant art is pretty nice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 15:08

@Drunka: I look forward to that! Grin

@Jas: very nice. Thumbs Up!

Also, will edit in credit to the original artists tomorrow. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 21:16

I'm mostly liking that we've found some Twintelle art concentrating on her face. Matthew Castle
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 18:36

That retro boxart find is ace, Jas!

Here's a neat bit of art:

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) DAYQaoUVwAA-Ebq

(source)

Also, knees weak, ARMS spaghetti:

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) Lg7r0orrfb0z

(source)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 8:28

It's time. Time - for Spla2n. Once more, Professor Z. Jones has been perusing the enormous gallery of beautiful pieces that hang in The Inter Net; this carefully composed selection is his gift to you. Please, enjoy.

Spoiler:

As ever, if you've seen something in the fan art world that you think should be shared with us all, please do so.

We'll be back next month, when the featured game will be Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:00

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) 20841010

Last edited by Drunkalilly on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:05

Let's give that the boot, eh? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:45

Here's the best I found in the facebook groups!

Spla2n:

ARMS:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:56

That last Min Min is spectacular. Great finds all, Sir Drunka! Applause

Last edited by ZeroJones on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 17:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inability to count!)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 16:26

I like the first Min Min. Is she done in the style of another game?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 22:37

It's almost like you've only played as one character for any length of time in ARMS, eh Drunka? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 22:53

Balladeer wrote:
I like the first Min Min.  Is she done in the style of another game?

I'm not sure, it might just be the artist's style? I like that one too, it's currently my lock screen on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptySat 30 Sep 2017 - 10:44

Oh, hello there. It looks like you've caught me, Professor Z. Jones, in the middle of contemplating this fine art on the subject of the Ubisoft video game Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. Please, feel free to appreciate said artistry with me.

Spoiler:

Next month will undoubtedly feature some fan-produced artwork for the video games Metroid: Samus Returns, and Pokken Tournament DX. Please, do join us.

As always, feel free to share pieces that you have seen on your epic pilgrimages across the Internet.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 7:37

Good day, gentle art lover - Professor Z. Jones here. This month I have divided my time between two quests for the finest art the Internet has to offer us: on the one hand, we have the wonderful Metroid: Samus Returns, and on the other, Pokken Tournament DX. Both fine, upstanding video games that have been the artistic muse of many a fan. These two galleries represent the very best that could be found out there... or do they? If you have seen any pieces that impressed you, please don't hesitate to reply to this post with your finds. Finally, please be warned that the Metroid: Samus Returns gallery contains 'spoilers' (I believe that's the correct terminology? Imagery that could ruin a person's experience of the game if they saw it before finding it in said game?).

Metroid: Samus Returns gallery:

Pokken Tournament DX gallery:

Next month I will be pleased to present to you the artistic endeavours of fans inspired by Super Mario Odyssey. Until such time!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 19:04

My favourite is cute Samus. Well done though, sir - again, I can't imagine what Samus fan art you had to scroll past. No
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 8:36

Oh, hello there. Once again you have surprised me, Professor Z. Jones, putting the finishing touches to another gallery of fine fanart from the Nintendo community. This month's offering consists of excellent pieces based on the video game Super Mario Odyssey. Whilst I have endeavoured to ensure that none of those 'spoilers', as I believe you young people call them, are amongst the arranged imagery, please tread with caution throughout this particular wing of the gallery if you have not played the game (though if you have seen all of its trailers, I believe you will be fine).

Spoiler:

Please, you must feel free to add to the gallery if you have seen something that you enjoyed out there in the wild fronds of the Internet. Until next time, this has been Professor Z. Jones, signing out.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 10:21

I'm going to actually contribute some stuff for a change!

Spoilered for art:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 23:29

I like:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 23:22

Oh! You startled me there - me, Professor Z. Jones. I was deep in contemplation of the works that have passed before my eyes recently on the subject of Pokémon Ultra Sun And Moon. The various flora and fauna that fans discovered in said games have inspired a rich diversity of artwork that has taken some time to sort through. I hope you enjoy the ones I have selected to put on display. The theme is quite straightforward and I'm certain you will pick it up quickly. As an extra present for this still-festive season, I have added a couple of extras. Please, enjoy.

Pokémon:

L.A. Noire:

Rocket League:

I hope that you too have appreciated the artistic merit of these finds. If you have found anything along similar lines - or even wildly diverging lines! - your contribution of said find would be most gratefully received. Until the year 2018, in which I will have to finally learn the definition of the word 'waifu' when I search for pieces relating to the video game Xeno Blade Chronicles Two, this is Professor Z. Jones, bidding you adieu.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 21:15

MLP? Playing with fire there, Professor...

That Litten is glorious. Want to stroke.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 21:38

There were surprisingly few pieces of fanart about Rocket League. I - I mean, the Professor - thought it might be fun to subvert what might be seen as the masculine clichés of the game. And there were a few ones like the Litten! Love I - yes, yes, the Professor - could have filled the thread with them.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 19:43

That Torracat is both alarming and impressive at the same time.

I like this Rowlet by an artist of the name of bakudanuko.

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) 53202dec7e8dbb497502e19f_5734762f3e6314a04f1264de_320
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 21:51

I was looking for this thread to post some fine Hollow Knight art...

City of Tears Boss of Awfulness:

...when I noticed that we didn't really give the new Pokémon their due! So here are some of my faves.

Rowlet:

Apparently there is no good Dartrix art. This is deeply disappointing.

Decidueye:

Oranguru:

Mimikyu:

Xurkitree:

The forum is a better place now. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)   Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuga's Gallery of Nintendo Art (currently featuring: the Paper Mario series)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next