We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch

Go down 
+5
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch   Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 22:10

Ace!

Oh, and - this is probably one area where my much-reviled pedantry skills are probably needed. It should be, 'one nit when i was sleppin a gracklecast cam'. We presumably want to keep the details, they add to the charm!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch   Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 23:07

Drunkalilly wrote:
Muss used to do a really good deep Christopher Lee voice. We could get him to record the line especially and have it as part of the jingle?

I read that as Christopher Walken at first and wondered why that'd be scary. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch   Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 18:21

The_Jaster wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:
Muss used to do a really good deep Christopher Lee voice. We could get him to record the line especially and have it as part of the jingle?

I read that as Christopher Walken at first and wondered why that'd be scary. Laughing

"One nit, when I was, sleppin. A gracklecast, cam."
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch   Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 1:22

I'll try and send one of yous over the voice recording tomorrow for the introduction.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch   Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 22:42

Fire it over to myself Muss, that'd be ace. Episode Two - barring any catastrophes - should be coming Sunday so it would be ace to have your dulcet tones over the intro. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch   Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gracklecast Episode One - Life's A Switch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2