We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 8:39

That's not surprising: Glaceon is "Glacia" in Japanese. So think of Ninfia as "Ninfeon" if you like.

Hmm... Ninfeon - the Ninfomaniac Pokémon? That's all I have at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:08

I'm betting it's a flying type, those ears are clearly wings
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 14:04

I'm personally betting Bug Type myself. Those look like butterflys on it. Either way I can say I don't like the look of it, but it could still grow on me given the time.
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 14:51

If it was bug they would make it look more like a bug I think, other than those vaguely butterfly like things theres nothing buggy about it, if anything they make it look more like a flying type
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 18:27

Oh. I was thinking Dragon type. Well, that's decided, then! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 22:17

Shocked I think I am going to give a pokemon game a go Shocked
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 2:10

Bug.. No
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 7:16

Gwyn400 wrote:
If it was bug they would make it look more like a bug I think, other than those vaguely butterfly like things theres nothing buggy about it, if anything they make it look more like a flying type

Right now there is nothing that immediately leaps out and says a specific type from what I can see, bug or otherwise. The butterfly wings are merely an observation.

Well, this is certainly something to look forward to, seeing what type this thing ends up being.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 8:32

To me the butterfly wings are just bow's, maybe it's a female only evolution
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 10:27

Right now it really does look more like a normal type than anything so being female only would make sense, and there would probably be a male only one to go with it.
I'm still betting on flying though, those ears are definitely wings and the ribbon things look like the kind of thing a flying Pokemon would have
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 10:30

Could be like Shaymins sky forme and be able to fly just because
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 10:42

some are saying its the new light type, which makes sense as theres a dark type. but i dont no i just no there should be only 3 types of evee evolution Vaporeon, Jolteon and the best Flareon
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 10:56

There's nothing wrong with the others. And a light type, could work, I always thought that the Psychic type was the opposite end from Dark
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 11:05

im just joking shanks but im old school anything after gen 2 pretty much I don't no much about and don't like, yesvi have pokemon black 2 and yes I do enjoy it, but don't really like the mon ive barely played black 2 but my team is old pokemon like psyduck lol
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 1:13

ZeroJones wrote:
Oh. I was thinking Dragon type. Well, that's decided, then! Winky Face
That was my thought too but now you mention it Flying and Bug seem possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 1:23

Im going to guess Normal type. Very similar colours to Skitty and Audino so apart from that it is hard to deduce.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 13:16

The name for the new Eeveelution Ninfia is... Drum roll please

Sylveon

Scratch all that, it also has a trailer. So, Normal type is my guess, most of those moves looked like Normal type moves and Swift was shown.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 13:47

Sylveon... Silver... Aha! It's secretly a Steel type in disguise! :geek:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 15:50

Nearly anyone can learn Swift...
It looked like it used a fire and an electric type move so could be normal
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 16:47

shanks wrote:
Nearly anyone can learn Swift...
It looked like it used a fire and an electric type move so could be normal

Through a Move Tutor, yes they could. Eevee needed that to learn Swift, so the fact that it used Swift I think is pretty significant as it either means that Swift is going to appear as a TM or this Eevee evolution can learn it on its own. And if it can learn it on its own when the Normal type Eevee can't then that would point to Slyveon being Normal type in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 18:32

Sylveon is kinda like Sylph which is an air spirit
Just saying Whistle

If it's not a flying type I'll eat my hat and I dont even own a hat so I'll actually have to go out and buy one. But not really because if I ate a hat every time I was wrong about something I'd be spending a lot of money on hats and it probably wouldnt be healthy.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 18:51

Or as Eevee learns swift as a standard move maybe it already knew swift. And I'm fairy sure swift is already a TM
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 19:40

I really hate to get like this, but Eevee does not learn Swift through any means besides a move tutor in Emerald, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver. It was also a surprise to me since I thought Swift was a TM, but it isn't and hasn't been one for longer than I thought.

http://www.serebii.net/red_green/tmhm.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/platinum/tmhm.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/tmhm.shtml

Swift is nowhere to be found. And if you go to Eevee's page you will see that it does not learn Swift normally.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/133.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/133.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/133.shtml

Espeon is the only form of Eevee that learns Swift by level up I believe. There has to be some significance as to why they pointedly showed off two Normal moves, one of which Eevee cannot learn normally. That could be that they are trying to trick people and will reveal it to be flying later on, or it could be because it just is a Normal type (which, now that I think about it, would also explain why there is only one new Eeveelution when typically there is two). Only time will tell, but as it used two or possibly three Normal type attacks in the trailer and looks similar in colour to other Normal type Pokemon that is where I will be placing my bets until more is revealed.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 19:56

I was probably thinking of Espeon, I just remember having to evolve a lot of Eevees recently and I swear as it neared level 30 ( and it was probably around evolving time) that one wanted to learn swift
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 6:35

Over the last few days I've changed to thinking of Sylveon as a Bug Pokémon. It's the eyes - they're a bug's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next