We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
+15
Balladeer
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
masofdas
Muss
Crumpy Andy
gjones
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
The_Jaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 21:22

It would actually work quite well as well given the map and gliding. Oh man I really want one now.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 19:36

Sick

Speaking of which, I've got to go back and edit my list again as I forgot the rancid pile of squares that was Picross S. Probably a good thing.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 20:39

My self-important nonsense*
*In that my version of this is self-important nonsense - all y'alls before me put some effort into talking about things and I've jumped on the bandwagon

It's in here:
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 21:07

Top drawer. I would genuinely read your reviews of all the NES games.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 21:32

Jimbob wrote:
Super Mario Odyssey - They done it again ain't they? I never did the very last hardest last level, and I HATE HAVING TO SHAKE THE REMOTE, but there's so much imagination in this game. A

You can play without motion controls with a pro controller.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 0:26

You still have to shake the controller at points though for the souped up versions of some of the moves, like throwing Mario's hat farther or boosting faster as a Bullet Bill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 1:07

It's been a while since I played it but I'm certain I played with them off completely as most motion based moves had button only variations.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:12

I'd forgotten about the speedy Bullet Bill bits. I think you can get by easily enough without the motion-controlled hat throws, but climbing's an utter pain without waggle.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2019 - 10:09

Spin throw and down throw are possible but only by chaining them at the end of other moves without motion, but I think up throw and the hat homing attack are impossible without motion controls? And yes, the top speed for climbing and I think rolling is higher with motion controls?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2019 - 19:29

Yeah, I thought I was doing that bit in the desert wrong for ages, but it turns out I wasn't shaking enough Neutral
And I didn't have a Pro Controller back then.

Don't tempt me with the NES games thing!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2019 - 21:05

(tempts Jimbob)

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 Cuphead-Guide-All-Endings-02_feature
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2019 - 8:12

I told you
I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 Img_2011
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2019 - 20:17

I... don't know what to think. Neutral

Couple of other things: Capcom are being shoddy, but it doesn't matter because THE BEST GAME EVER IS COMING TO SWITCH LADS!!!!! Dance Dance Dance
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2019 - 20:30

I had a weird thought after listening to your cast, did you not play Dark Souls on Switch?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2019 - 20:39

I did not. I made the decision based on other people's feedback on my feedback on other games (especially Hollow Knight) that I probably wouldn't get on with it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2019 - 23:50

I'm torn. Balls Man is a big BOTW ally but I really want to put him in the bad taste club. . .

Anyway, I'm dead keen to need around with this vr Labo. A great way to have a little taste of vr at a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 0:37

Makes sense Balla

We've not seen any footage for Labo VR but I'm interested how the front add ons work like the Swan, it could be rather different to Google offerings which this looks closer to then PSVR or Rift.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 11:04

Balladeer wrote:
I... don't know what to think. Neutral

Couple of other things: Capcom are being shoddy, but it doesn't matter because THE BEST GAME EVER IS COMING TO SWITCH LADS!!!!! Dance Dance Dance

Not sure if that is Capcom being shoddy as considering how great DMC V looks visually it's crazy how they are even entertaining the thought of a Switch version.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 11:32

It be interesting what changes they would do, as even the base Xbox One has issues staying at 60fps, which is a must for DMC.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 12:07

They'll make it turn based.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 19:52

Day one if so.

The_Jaster wrote:
Not sure if that is Capcom being shoddy as considering how great DMC V looks visually it's crazy how they are even entertaining the thought of a Switch version.

I'm not mad keen on the idea of developers saying, 'if X sells well we'll consider Y', because there are all sorts of reasons why X might not sell when Y would. It's even more ridiculous, however, when the games aren't in the same franchise and I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong) they're even in the same genre! If they'd just come out and said, 'DMC5 is going to be too much for Switch, sorry troops,' then that'd be fair enough. It's 'holding it hostage' behind an unrelated game that irks me.

Also, I think I read somewhere that Capcom hasn't released a current-gen. (i.e. not ported over from older machines) game on the Switch so far beyond Mega Man. Is this true?

Drunkalilly wrote:
I'm torn. Balls Man is a big BOTW ally but I really want to put him in the bad taste club. . .

Also a Celeste ally, don't forget. Mas and Jay and the like may like Celeste, but they don't like like Celeste.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 21:08

Oh I'm usually not that keen when devs say that either but I think it may just been a throw away comment to try and get more eyes on Dragons Dogma with it being out next month.

Balla wrote:
Also, I think I read somewhere that Capcom hasn't released a current-gen. (i.e. not ported over from older machines) game on the Switch so far beyond Mega Man. Is this true?

I think it is,yeah. Though it's just a combo of Capcom being super safe because they are just now coming out of a bad period plus bad timing of not having Switch dev kits when big games (MH World/DMCV) well already well under way.

With the whole "Capcom is back" thing I'm sure we'll see new games from them on Switch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 21:15

Resident Evil 7 is technically on Switch.

I think Capcom will bring likes of Ace Attorney 7 and Monster Hunter Classic to Switch along with anything else they can port.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 21:29

Did RE7 (streaming version) ever make it to the West? I'm a bit surprised that we haven't seen any signs of AA7 yet, but perhaps it's just that they've been finishing other games off.

We really need Ghost Trick 2, natch.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 2:35

Balladeer wrote:

Also a Celeste ally, don't forget.  Mas and Jay and the like may like Celeste, but they don't like like Celeste.

That's true, you got the game of the year correct two years in a row. You're alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next