We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
+15
Balladeer
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
masofdas
Muss
Crumpy Andy
gjones
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
The_Jaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2019 - 15:34

November 8th is hotting up for the Switch as both Tsum Tsum and New Super Lucky's Tale are launching that day. Neither are for me as I have played the Old Super Lucky's Tale which I would recommand but maybe not at $35 which is the price I think I've seen, as I'm sure it's always around £15 on Xbox/PC.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2019 - 21:13

NSLT is tempting me, which is bad. The last explorathon 3D platformer I tried to play, I still haven't got past the first world in...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2019 - 21:56

I assume you mentioned Tsum Tsum and heating up in the same sentence because of the awesome looking Switch console that releases with it and not the game itself?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2019 - 22:07

No because of the weather

Also that console seems to be Japan only Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2019 - 22:11

Of course Duh! So I hear, I'd be most bothered about the Joy Con colours anyway which I believe will be available in some form separately.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 15:57

This is a nice announcement out of the blue eh?

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1156202932326535168
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 17:07

That's a big get and the port studio is decent enough, that I can see it running okay.

Also can't blame gearbox trying to put this on everything before Obsidian is making Xbox Exclusives.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 17:40

Has any of these unexpected Switch game ports been bad though? I honestly can't think of any that were completely unplayable.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 17:48

Not unplayable (Well Ark but that's bad on everything) but the latest Wolfenstein looks like it's been covered in vaseline, Dark Souls is sold as a remaster when it's more of a port, are a few that come to mind.

I reckon Witcher 3 will be the first game that truly struggles, but I'm not the audience as I wouldn't really want to play games like this on Switch.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 19:40

Considering getting this just to wind The Lady up: she adores Obsidian games and it probably really isn't my sort of thing. Cheeky As for porting, I'm already ready to get irked by them doing the 'retail copy is a code in a box/half a game' shtick.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 20:40

I thought you'd be interested in it seeing as it's an RPG, is it not weeb enough for you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 20:55

Pretty much! The whole 'story choices' thing doesn't normally do anything for me: I'm a one-and-done kind of person, but I'd worry that my 'one-and-done' wouldn't get the 'best ending' to the point of gaming paralysis.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 21:10

Don't you remember Jas, that Balla is weird and has to have the best ending.

Not you know the ending that's his, based on his play style and choices.

Why we got that thread recently. I'll be playing it for my £1.67 Game Pass that month.

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 30 Jul 2019 - 22:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 21:24

I had no idea the game had the story choices/multiple endings mechanic, and tbh I get why that style of game can put some folk off.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 22:45

It has a linear plot, more or less, but you make moral decisions along the way. It's bloody excellent and Balla should seek professional help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 22:51

I don't I just googled and New Vegas has 27 different slides at the end based on your choices to get your endings, Alpha Protocol had three if that's better.

Just something Western RPGs do often and even Japanese ones now as look at three houses with its four.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 23:59

That's a big get for Switch. As for the quality of the port, I'm expecting the game to launch with a plethora of bugs on all platforms, so I'd imagine everybody will be in the same boat with this one!

Still, the more eyes on what should be a tidy game indeed, the better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyWed 31 Jul 2019 - 0:15

Yeah, I like the B movie-esque vibe it had so I might keep an eye on this one. Pirate
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2019 - 21:41

I definitely wasn't expecting that, I was well up for it anyway, now even more so if I can play it on Switch. I'm expecting the port to be good, nobody was asking for it on Switch so they wouldn't just decide to do it without being confident they can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptySat 3 Aug 2019 - 4:08

I've just realised, Outer Worlds is the less interesting one -when are we getting Outer Wilds on Switch?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptySat 3 Aug 2019 - 12:21

Seems to be no plans beyond PC and Xbox One for that.

I did try to play it after seeing the good reviews but couldn't get into it. I will say it was added to Xbox during E3 or close to it and they added like 30 games that week.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptySat 3 Aug 2019 - 13:19

Drunkalilly wrote:
I've just realised, Outer Worlds is the less interesting one -when are we getting Outer Wilds on Switch?

Aye, Outer Wilds is much more up my street as well.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptySat 3 Aug 2019 - 14:39

The_Jaster wrote:

Aye, Outer Wilds is much more up my street as well.

I'd like to be up your street. And up your arse.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptySat 3 Aug 2019 - 16:04

Laughing what?! If this was anyone else I'd assume you had been hacked.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 EmptySat 3 Aug 2019 - 22:53

For some reason, 90% of yesterday's Drunkposting was hella horny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next