We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
+15
Balladeer
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
masofdas
Muss
Crumpy Andy
gjones
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
The_Jaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Aug 2019 - 9:44

I just brushed over it as 'standard Drunkalilly', I'll be honest.

That said Jas, if you feel threatened at all there are people you can get in touch with and numbers you can call. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 0:04

Drunkalilly wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

Aye, Outer Wilds is much more up my street as well.

I'd like to be up your street. And up your arse.

Genuinely laughed out loud at this one. Laughing

On topic - have either of you played Fallout New Vegas? Or any of the Fallout games, for that point? I think Outer Worlds will be a step above the Fallout games whilst still retaining the great faction system from FO:NV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 0:20

Nope, not played any of the Fallout games.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 0:21

I think The Outer Worlds will be more up Drunka's alley than yours Jas, at least from what I know of both your tastes in gaming.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 0:24

Aye that's probably true & it won't be on my immediate buy list but I'm up for keeping an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 14:35

Outer Worlds is probably going to be fantastic. New Vegas is one of my favourite all time games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2019 - 20:00

Yes but you like Fallout 76. Razz

I'm quite keen to try this actually now. Wil have to avoid spoilers once it comes out on other machines.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 10:12

I do like Fallout 76, but it's a completely different game to New Vegas. What I like about both games is very different, and I don't think bears any comparison!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 20:03

I know, I'm just messing. Apart from anything else Fallout 76 took out almost all of the things that were good about the Fallout games and replaced it with not much. Very Happy (I'll stop now, I've never played it so it's unfair for me to rag. I could love it!)
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2019 - 9:46

Nah man, Fallout 4 already did that 8^)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2019 - 7:26

New Shantae game named! Zero would be so pleased if he were still here. Sulk
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2019 - 14:30

Isn't Cappa a fan of the Shantae games as well?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptySun 18 Aug 2019 - 13:15

Just saw one of those Tiermaker things for upcoming Switch game and hype levels, which had some games missing and some odd choices on the list of what to rank in my opinion but still going to keep to 20, with things with dates or close enough.

Anyway I thought I'd have a go and I can go into more detail here as well on why

S Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion 3

Astral Chain should be a banger and I hope LM3 is as well

A The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Pokémon Shield/Sword

I'm excited for Zelda because of reasons but it is still 2D Zelda which I've never really gelled with. Pokemon I'm not sure which I'm getting and it looks to be more of the same.

B Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition, The Outer Worlds

DQXI looks really good and this is the sort of Switch port I want to see with the extra content, just I'm not sure if I'll get to it. The Outer Worlds hasn't been dated for Switch and I'm going to play it when it comes to Xbox One that I put in B instead of A.

C Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy Deluxe Edition, Oninaki

Layton is a port but seems to priced with that in mind as I've never played I'm a tad excited. Oninaki is out soon, that it's hard to get too excited.

D Daemon X Machina, Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, New Super Lucky's Tale

I was not a fan of DxM from the demo and sure they've fixed stuff but first impressions and timing mean I've lost any hype but good reviews could see it move up to C.
Spyro will be a good suit for Switch and that's all there is to it.
NNK now this is an odd one as again be a great Switch game but it is a port of the PS3 game and costs the same as a remaster on PS4, that I could just buy on PS3 to get the same game or if I want to spend £40 on it to get a remaster.
I've never really played an M&S game, it just looks very mini-game multiplayer-focused which isn't for me.
I'm glad more people get to play Lucy Tale as it is a great 3D platformer in the vein of SM64, just I've played it and I don't know how much of a difference the rework will do to the experience for someone like me, and it may be overpriced on Switch.

E Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, Disney Tsum Tsum Festival, Doom Eternal, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Darksiders II might be a good game but it's been ported to everything from the last this and last-gen meaning you can go it on Wii U if ya Nintendo only for around a fiver.
Tsum Tsum, I've got no idea what it really is.
DOOM Eternal, might be a shock this one being so low down but it likely cost more then PS4ONE, run worse (also be Balla fav thing a download even at retail) and unlike Outer Worlds, I'm not even bothered about it elsewhere.
Yooka-Laylee, yay a 2D platformer on a system that has quite a few including a Donkey Country game.
Now I like Monkey Ball but why this one getting an HD version.
Much like DOOM, Witcher 3 is a game that is great to have on Switch but just doesn't feel like a Switch game unlike let's say Spyro and it's going to be £30-40 at 540p-720p with noticeable downgrades in textures etc.

F Contra: Rogue Corps

Have you seen the trailer?
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptySun 18 Aug 2019 - 17:28

All that tier list tells me is that the Switch has a hell of a line up for the next four months!

For me Astral Chain and Links Awakening are my most hyped and I feel bad for poor old Daemon X Machina which I fear will be lost amongst all these other games
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2019 - 20:46

I’m definitely still getting Daemon X, but... yes it needs a big push.  Still not sure if that demo. was a good idea: on the one hand it clearly gave them useful feedback for the game, but on the other I’m worried that it will have turned potential purchasers against it.

I do feel like the Switch has taken until now to hit its stride (after a tremendous first year), and I hope it keeps this rate of release up into 2020.  It’s a very exciting time right now, but it's taken an old while to get there!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 22:12

Balladeer wrote:
I’m definitely still getting Daemon X, but... yes it needs a big push.  Still not sure if that demo. was a good idea: on the one hand it clearly gave them useful feedback for the game, but on the other I’m worried that it will have turned potential purchasers against it.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Octopath had a similar demo in which they collated feedback and put out an "improvements" trailer following the demo. The difference between that demo and Daemon X Machina was that the demo was still rather impressive and any feedback points were more to do with quality of life changes. I guess we'll need to wait for reviews to land to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2019 - 11:04

Are we really expecting/have they really made that many changes since that demo? I admit to being one of those people who was interested but was put off by the demo.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2019 - 11:07

I believe they put a video out with all the changes.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2019 - 11:37

Yep, stuff like improved feedback when shooting and stuff. They basically seemed to address every major complaint that people made about the demo.

We will see. I'm still really hoping for a tremendous mechy shooty game that feels like Xenoblade X taken to its natural conclusion. Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2019 - 11:49

There was something recently on the eShop which is meant to be decent Balla.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 13:37

Oh really? What's it called?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 15:12

I believe it's this

https://youtu.be/bBIu5CVNtU0

I feel I mentioned it in the eShop, so might be worth going back through as to many eShop games.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptySun 25 Aug 2019 - 5:16

SHAGGER RANK
Astral Chain
Platinum, innit

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT RANK
Pokemon
Pokemon, innit

Zelda: Link's Awakening
Zelda, innit

BLOODY GOOD RANK
Doom Eternal
I like that shooting.

CAN'T COMPLAIN RANK
Luigi's Mansion
It looks good, but I never played the first and only liked the second, never loved it

Daemon X Machina
I love mechs and I loved the music, but I've got a feeling the multiplayer is gonna be a huge part of what makes this game great and I don't have good internet still - plus Matty keeps getting cucked because his wife wants to play Spla2n so he can't bring his Switch to work and play Monhan at lunch. Is that gonna happen again.

DON'T CARE RANK
Mario and Sonic
I like that it's set in Tokyo and has those retro bits, but these are pretty shite.

FUCK OFF RANK
Astral Chain
Fuck the police.

What am I forgetting, in the short term at least?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptySun 25 Aug 2019 - 9:53

Dragon Quest XI would be the biggest but they're loads if you look at the eShop.

Fire Emblem really was the catalyst for decent Switch games coming for the foreseeable.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2019 - 19:54

Ni No Kuni as well for me, and maybe that dolled up Mana game. What a time to be alive and playing the Switch!

masofdas wrote:
I believe it's this

https://youtu.be/bBIu5CVNtU0

Looks interesting, but I went to Metacritic just to check out the lie of the land and it doesn't look overly positive, not when DxM is on the horizon - or more actually, off the horizon and coming towards us at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next