We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)

Go down 
+9
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
Buskalilly
masofdas
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2021 - 18:30

I'm sure there's a VR one coming
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptySun 27 Jun 2021 - 14:09

Well, I look forward to never playing that, or any other VR-only game. A bit grumpy, as I don't know what I'd expect anyway - none of the Sam and Max games have ever topped the original.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 11:57

Tell you what, I’m very excited for the day when some video game publisher’s marketing department doesn’t do their research into Scottish phrases and words. It’s inevitable, it’s going to happen. You know the guy who unknowingly created SHYTE chocolate bars, or the daft American who was printed on the Forbes website saying “turn your hobby into a jobby!”? Yeah, like that. I’m getting very excited at the thought of Nintendo blundering with The Legend of Zelda: Adventures In Dobber Land or with Splatoon 3: Fannybaws.

That and Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 20:50

It feels like dobber's ripe for somebody misspelling 'dobermann' on box art. I did enjoy the furore over 'Nonce Finance' recently: it's not often something entertaining, or good, comes out of the world of cryptocurrency.

As for hypey games, Metroid Dread is just getting close enough to stir the ol' hype receptors, and Pokémon Legends Arceus is big enough to do the same. Also I'm excited to buy it and wave it in the faces of all the people complaining that it doesn't look like The Order 1886.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2021 - 8:46

Give it the old Pikmin 3 marketing. Muss will be up for driving around shouting "LOOK AT THE HISUIAN GROWLITHE" from the passenger side of a Ford Ka.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2021 - 18:56

...I can't drive. Embarrassed I'll need to do the Twitter equivalent. Or get a tandem.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Sep 2021 - 19:58

Mentioned in September thread stuff that interests me this month and I can add Death Stranding Directors Cut & Kena to those but for the last quarter of the year then it's these few.

Switch
Sonic Colors Ultimate, umm yeah now coming October physically
Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania, well I would buy this on Switch but my Xbox Game Share buddy plans to buy it (He's also getting 2042 & COD) that I'll play that version instead
Metroid Dread, as you all know I'm not big on the Metroid part of the Metroidvania genre but darn this looks good
Shin Megami Tensei V, got the silly special edition of this on order
Pokémon Shining Pearl, this is a new Pokémon game to me and I really like Pokémon
Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp, woo newish Advance Wars

PS5 or XSX
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes, I'm a big fan of these game sure they're maybe only okay too good but that's fine

XSX
Forza Horizon 5, could be one of the best games this year and on Xbox just as long as it's good as FH4
Halo Infinite, I think the Multiplayer will be outstanding but I still worry about the Single Player

Of course be something that reviews well, told about or looks interesting that comes out be AAA or Indie, then Game Pass stuff for Xbox like Back 4 Blood which I wouldn't say I'm' excited for but will play
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Sep 2021 - 7:19

I'm into a few of those, and I particularly liked your take on Pokemon. Good attitude!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2021 - 21:16

masofdas wrote:
PS5 or XSX
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes, I'm a big fan of these game sure they're maybe only okay too good but that's fine

I had no idea you were in to these but if you ever make a triumphant return to streaming then please play this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2021 - 22:37

Yeah, I might be able to stream it or least record my playthrough.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Sep 2021 - 14:16

I was clinging on to the slightest thread of hope that the new PES (or eFootball) from Konami would still be fun to play. It's all over social media with bugs galore and sounds like they have really ballsed it up. Twenty years supporting that series. And they had two years to work on this - very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Sep 2021 - 15:16

That's a shame. I was wondering if anybody had had a go at this and what they thought. Sounds rough.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Sep 2021 - 17:29

I'm going to give it a download on something.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Sep 2021 - 19:06

I wouldn't bother Mas as it's absolutely atrocious.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Sep 2021 - 21:07

I may record a match for the YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyFri 1 Oct 2021 - 20:00

Some tremendous shots and videos on Scullion's Twitter.  Not so good if you were actually looking forward to it, granted.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyFri 1 Oct 2021 - 20:48

It's not really about just looking forward to one game for most folk though, as most of the die hard fans (myself included) have been with the series since 1999. There were bumpy roads in the early ps2 days but this is well and truly off the tracks that you can't even see them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptySat 2 Oct 2021 - 22:26

I need to play more as I've only played a couple of games but I genuinely liked what I played of it, the new mechanics they've introduced for ball control does seem daunting at first but I think it has real potential and gave me the sort of freedom the game has been lacking in recent years. I fully expect a lot of what is there to change as well, I still see this as a beta at this point with there only really being an exhibition mode.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptySun 3 Oct 2021 - 0:10

It does have good ideas in there like I mentioned to you on twitter but they are just executed so poorly, I really do hope they can claw it back but it'd need to have some big big changes before they try to sell the master league dlc.

Treesmurf wrote:
I still see this as a beta at this point with there only really being an exhibition mode.

If they actually labelled it as that then I don't think I'd be as disappointed because I might have just decided to wait for that full release instead.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptySun 3 Oct 2021 - 10:37

1st impressions is everything and from everything I've seen not many will be going back even if it does improve, but it could do a No Man's Sky or Final Fantasy XIV.

However if I was behind that other f2p football game, I'd be seeing this and thinking can in front of eFootball.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptySun 3 Oct 2021 - 12:41

I read that the passing system felt poor because all the ground passes were slow. I don't think I'll even bother giving it a go but if any if you stick with it and it improves I might.

I know it's cross platform, is it even meant to be cross platform with mobile?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptySun 3 Oct 2021 - 22:28

The crossplay is happening is various stages, cross generation in early autumn then console & pc later in autumn then mobile is added by winter.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 9:58

LESS THAN A WEEK TO DREAD CHAPS Bounce
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 10:20

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 0bc97f265ec3356f12c529670c1efcf6

Oh also the game has apparently leaked online so be careful what you are browsing out there.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 7:39

Muss wrote:
I read that the passing system felt poor because all the ground passes were slow. I don't think I'll even bother giving it a go but if any if you stick with it and it improves I might.

I know it's cross platform, is it even meant to be cross platform with mobile?

I've completely changed my mind on it and mainly due to the passing I've deleted it and won't be returning unless I hear that they've sorted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next