We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well

Go down 
+12
OrangeRakoon
shanks
Muss
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 12:52

Has he given you an attitude adjustment yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 14:02

When this is all over, and either I'm in Japan or you're in the UK, that's the first thing I'm getting isn't it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 23:08

WHO HAS CHERRIES?! GIVE ME CHERRIES!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 8:26

I has cherries
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 9:02

I have cherries, and soon pears & coconuts.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 10:43

I got me some cherries and some coconuts, peaches and pears on the grow.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 11:09

I love Animal Crossing but I've gotten to the worse part, as I've donated enough to build the museum and shop, dug up all spots for the day along with harvesting fruit/flowers etc

That now I'm just waiting for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 11:57

Ah yes, I 'fondly' remember that: bingeing on the game early and then having nothing to do.

Buskalilly wrote:
Has he given you an attitude adjustment yet?

Is this another term for a 'vibe check', i.e. hitting someone?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 12:08

I don’t think the running out of things to do is that bad, I’ve played about 4-5 hours today and only just hit the end of my daily tasks.

Also I found cherries on a random island so I’m now fully seeded.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 12:09

...ew.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 12:28

I think I played for about 8hrs yesterday and today for about 2hrs. Now tomorrow I'll have lot's to do and see when stuff has been built and I can donate all the stuff in my house.

What other fruit is available?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 13:27

I know in these times of self isolation having something to do is more important than ever but I find it odd complaining about having nothing to do after already putting loads of hours in to a game in one day, Animal Crossing is a chill game, just chill, enjoy your time with it, it's not a race.

Anyway, it's good isn't it? Feels exactly like Animal Crossing only with a bit more purpose than usual, the Nook Miles is what I was hoping they'd do after the daily tasks they added in New Leaf and starting from scratch makes every new thing on the island feel that bit more special than it normally would.

Last edited by Treesmurf on Sat 21 Mar 2020 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 13:29

I visited Ibbsters' village and he didn't know who I was, so I told him I was Masofdas.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 13:33

I didn't know for sure until Jay said your name, something Ibbsters didn't pick up on luckily for you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 13:57

Surely he'd see your friend name.

I'm not moaning got nothing to do as could visit other people on the game and it's got me excited about tomorrow in the game, and why I keep coming back almost every day for now on.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 13:59

I made my name Lu so its a bit gender neutral and I can be a girl if i fancy it.

@mas, nope, just the in-game name
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 14:19

Treesmurf wrote:
I know in these times of self isolation having something to do is more important than ever but I find it odd complaining about having nothing to do after already putting loads of hours in to a game in one day, Animal Crossing is a chill game, just chill, enjoy your time with it, it's not a race.

It's kind of my problem, and also it may no longer be such an issue? I used to binge new games, and I tried to do that with ACNL and burned out fast. Now I no longer have the time to binge games. I think the compulsion to play a few minutes every day, to pick the weeds and stuff, might be more of a problem now.

Anyway, given the self-isolation and The Lady sounding keener on the game, I may change my tune in not too long.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 15:22

It's a lovely game. I've managed to get the shop and museum construction underway and didn't really play a load today... which is totally fine! I'm really looking forward to having a gadget I can tinker away with every now and then.

I hope there are lots of things I can build which the villagers can interact with later on. I've seen the wrestling ring, for example. Stuff like that would be grand.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Mar 2020 - 9:28

Yeah I've hit the got nothing to do, visited islands to get pears and oranges as well as peaches growing, got a heap of fish and bugs outside the museum for when it's done tomorrow, store construction should be done, just waiting on Tom to let the other villagers I met on the island
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Mar 2020 - 11:07

A decision has been made. The Lady and I are going to get this next Sunday. Look out for us lads.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Mar 2020 - 11:57

Sunday is a terrible day to start, a whole week until turnip time. 0/10
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Mar 2020 - 15:27

Just paid off my first house and got another loan for the expansion which be 198k. Today also saw the shop and museum open, and nook getting me to help setup three new plots for villagers.

Now it's to get all the materials for the items the new villagers want, so they'll move in.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Mar 2020 - 16:13

I got the materials needed for the new villagers so just waiting for nook to fulfil his end. Added plenty of things to the museum and picked up some new flowers too. Things are coming along nicely.

Mabel is over today selling clothes but I didn't have the shop up in time for the turnip lady. Looking forward to tinkering with it some more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 23:34

I cometely forgot about turnips - my days off work are sunday and monday so i always think of sunday as saturday and monday as sunday.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 23:43

I'm really enjoying this! I missed the boat with AC:NL and I only played a small bit of Wild World, so it's been fun to get into this with you lot.

I've settled on the island of Midori and I've been joined by Antonio, an anteater obsessed with gains, and Phoebe who seems to be a big bird of some kind and who is also a sweetheart. I've been taking it slow and I've enjoyed deweeding the island, planting trees from the fruit I nabbed off you lot alongside catching critters. I've paid off my second loan to get a bigger house and the shop is due to open tomorrow, so it's still slow going.

It's the sort of game I think I need in the current climate. Something I can settle in for an hour or so with no pressure or commitments beyond pottering about my island with my animal pals. I think I'm going to be really fond of this over time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next