We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's no Secret Tap here for Mana

Go down 
+2
Balladeer
masofdas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

It's no Secret Tap here for Mana Empty
PostSubject: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 18:14

Two "new" Mana games were announced
It's no Secret Tap here for Mana Dgp5cffd3b518bc5

Which is coming early 2020 and out today
It's no Secret Tap here for Mana Dgp5cffd3d7d2663

Got to say Trials looked really good
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 19:33

I know people have been a bit iffy about the Manas ever since Secret, but Trials looked like the proverbial dug's danglies.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 0:24

I've never played Secret of Mana, so the collection might see a look purely for that. On a slightly related note, I feel that I really ought to have played both Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger as a fan of JRPGs... need to rectify that soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 12:09

I've still not played Chrono Trigger either Embarrassed

The thing with Trials is that to start with I did think more Dragon Quest? And have seen with this direct and Square Enix even MS to some degree a lot of RPG's that do look a tad similar coming.

What's going to make this one to pick up especially early 2020 which has a lot of games.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 17:25

JayMoyles wrote:
I've never played Secret of Mana, so the collection might see a look purely for that. On a slightly related note, I feel that I really ought to have played both Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger as a fan of JRPGs... need to rectify that soon!

Now that is a bit of a shocker, I've got good memories of SoM but that's mainly watching my brother play it or occasionally trying it in co-op.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 19:30

masofdas wrote:
I've still not played Chrono Trigger either Embarrassed

The thing with Trials is that to start with I did think more Dragon Quest? And have seen with this direct and Square Enix even MS to some degree a lot of RPG's that do look a tad similar coming.

What's going to make this one to pick up especially early 2020 which has a lot of games.

I have. I remain meh about it, which I realise makes me an Enemy To JRPG Fans Everywhere.

I do see your point about it looking like another fancy JRPG. It's probably below DQXI and NNK on my list, but heck - it still looks good! Action RPG too, so Jas need not be completely put off.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 19:43

JayMoyles wrote:
GASP - even I've played Secret of Mana. It's not quite as wonderful as people make out, and that re-make is a bit shonky, but it's a good ol' laugh. 8/10
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 23:58

Sounds like I should be checking it out, then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 8:49

Anyone bothering with Legend of Mana?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 12:51

Imagine having not played Chrono Trigger. Gads.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 13:23

Square especially after the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters announcement need to sort themselves out, bring to console and I will play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's no Secret Tap here for Mana   It's no Secret Tap here for Mana Empty

Back to top Go down

It's no Secret Tap here for Mana
Page 1 of 1