We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
beemoh
Koopaling

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 21:42

Balladeer wrote:
I dream about my ex-girlfriend occasionally. Not sexy dreams, you understand. Awful dreams.

...why do I get the feeling that that post would be very different if Nupkin wasn't on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 22:23

Balladeer wrote:
I dream about my ex-girlfriend occasionally. Not sexy dreams, you understand. Awful dreams.

The dreams have stopped now and they'll never find the body.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 8:01

beemoh wrote:
...why do I get the feeling that that post would be very different if Nupkin wasn't on this forum?
Haha, yeah, exactly! Er...

Buskalilly wrote:
The dreams have stopped now and they'll never find the body.
Sometimes, I think, "If only."
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 13:09

Crybaby marketing execs who really need to grow a pair.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 13:46

That I can't remember where to Evolve Glaceon in B/W2
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 13:49

Silly Shanks! Glaceon doesn't evolve!

Tongue
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 14:52

Ah whoops I meant Eevee Duh!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 15:33

Labor Party is whats angering me right now. You'd think facing complete annihilation they'd actually stop bickering about the leadership and try to muster a campaign, but nope, still going at each others throats. Yay on them cheating the public out of a proper choice between two party's this election. Now the Libs can just stroll right in without a single contest of policies. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 1:05

Is anyone paying attention to Gilliard with ol Ruddy showboating about everywhere
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 7:06

Probably not. Word around the place is that support is leaving Gillard, not really surprising given how badly they're doing in the polls. Honestly I just hope they get their act together and prevent themselves from getting slaughtered this election, I may not like them but an unbalanced parliament is bad news for everybody. You'd think their desire for survival would trump their constant in-fighting, but it seems not. Maybe if they get rid of Gillard they can get themselves together enough to not completely die this election, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 8:00

I think a breakdown of the overall Australian political situation is in order, for us clueless Brits! Given that you two debate it so much. Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 10:13

Long story short back in 2007 Kevin Rudd defeated John Howard in an election and became the PM. He ran the country for a couple of years and by the end it would seem he had really angered the party, and they stabbed him in the back to put the deputy PM, Julia Gillard, in his place. This happened a few months out of the election against opposition leader Tony Abbott.

Anyway so Labor in that election looked like they were going to lose, but in the end it was a hung parliament with a few Independents and the Greens holding the balance of power. The greens naturally sided with Labor and they managed to get enough of the Independents on side to form government. Thus the last three years started. During the last three years the Liberals who have almost as many seats as Labor have spent most of the time outright trying to block everything in the hopes of forcing another election, they failed as Labor negotiated stuff through with the independents and Greens.

Also during this time they passed a few things such as the Carbon tax, which nobody wanted, likes, and they had outright promised there wouldn't be one. There were also a few other pretty unpopular things that went through as well. So nobody liked Julia and don't like what the party did, and the polls kept getting worse and worse. Then last year a ton of rumours started flying about Rudd preparing to mount a leadership challenge to get his old job of leader of the country back. Eventually this got so great that Gillard called a leadership spill, Rudd lost and also lost his position as Foreign Minister and had to go to the back bench of Parliament.

Fast forward to early this year, the polls haven't changed a lot, they still show Labor losing very badly. So after a long while of this and general mayhem Simon Crean decided to act. Now for a bit of history Simon Crean is part of the old gaurd of Labor here, he was once leader of the party back in the John Howard era. Anyway, so he got fed up of everything and decided to call a leadership challenge, and decided to put his money behind Kevin Rudd. Now, Kevin only had one more challenge left, so he was only willing to challenge if he had the numbers, his cohorts kept assuring him he did and he learned only a little while before the voting was to take place that he didn't, so he withdrew.

Anyway, Crean's rebellion was dead before it began because of this, and thus he also lost his job as a major Minster for the party. A huge reshuffle of the cabinet also took place with all the would-be Rudd voters needing to be replaced.

Now fast forward to today. The polls are still forecasting absolute doom for the party this election which is now just over three months away, so the media is claiming they have heard mutters about Gillard losing a lot of support now. So the money is on yet another leadership spill, and possibly a new leader. And because of what happened before the last election whenever these talks start the media will immediately start talking about Kevin Rudd given it's no secret he would rather like his job of PM back.

So there you have it, a history of what has happened the last few years in Australian federal politics. Looking at all this I can't say it's been a dull ride, even if I really really don't want Abbott's extremely right wing party winning. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 11:30

They only have a certain number of challenges, like in tennis? What a brilliant idea!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 11:40

So you've got hardline right-wingers, an environmentally focussed coalition, and "Liberals". Out of that lot, I have to say, I'd go for the coalition: my political views tend to be very environmentally focussed. Carbon Tax sounds good too, although of course it depends how it's implemented. (How is it implemented?)
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 12:54

Balladeer wrote:
Carbon Tax sounds good too, although of course it depends how it's implemented. (How is it implemented?)

They tax you, then they tax you the exact same again, only a little fainter.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 13:04

Well played.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 13:26

Badly would be my description for it. I can't remember the exact details but I remember that it was basically going to fall through because of the way it was implemented. And if Tony Abbott and the Liberals get in one of their big promises has been that they are going to abolish it (that's what they say anyway, they're politicians though so I take anything they say with a kilo of salt. Actually make that two kilos).

And speaking of taxes I forgot about the other really unpopular tax. The mining tax. Like the carbon tax they messed it up so it barely gave them any money this year.

Both have made the party look really badly publicly along with all the bickering.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 14:35

A bit of light at the end of the tunnel is if Labor wins or loses Gillard will be done either way
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 14:40

Companies where everything has to be the Spanish fucking Inquisition.

In other news, I am now probably re-unemployed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 17:42

People who take the - offers on 'The Chase' it just pisses me off. You're clearly thick as shit, you may as well just get beat without taking away from others efforts.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 3:37

shanks wrote:
A bit of light at the end of the tunnel is if Labor wins or loses Gillard will be done either way

To be honest I don't have a problem with Gillard. I think she's done a great job actually keeping the government functional these last three years despite all the odds being against her. What angers me is the constant bickering Labor is doing, they need to stop with all this childish garbage and get behind a leader and campaign. I don't care if it's Rudd, Gillard, or some nobody from the back bench, they need to shut up and get behind their leader already. Regardless of political views when one party has too much power nothing good ever comes from it, and right now Labor is going to give the Liberals so much power they'll be able to do as they please, so they need to stop faffing about and do what they need to do to fight back.

Anyway I probably need to stop going on about politics in this thread, not the place for it. But Labor fighting itself rather than a clear enemy is just really grinding my gears.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 4:19

The leadership won't change until after the election and that's if they do
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 7:55

beemoh wrote:
Companies where everything has to be the Spanish fucking Inquisition.

In other news, I am now probably re-unemployed.

Spoiler:
What about Dragon Age III references?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 8:59

Stepping on a wet bathroom floor while wearing socks.

SuperPaperLink wrote:
People who take the - offers on 'The Chase' it just pisses me off. You're clearly thick as shit, you may as well just get beat without taking away from others efforts.

Aw man, that pisses me right off. The woman yesterday who went for zero and got nocked out was a hero.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 9:21

beemoh wrote:
Crybaby marketing execs who really need to grow a pair.

Scratch that, make it "Crybaby marketing execs who really need to grow a pair and get you fired"

Steven Pointer, of Hibu, you're a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next