We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not E3 Line Up 2020

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Not E3 Line Up 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Not E3 Line Up 2020   Not E3 Line Up 2020 EmptyWed 6 May 2020 - 11:24

As you know there's no E3 this year but doesn't mean that events won't be happening and maybe some of what is going to happen will stick.

I normally do my schedule for E3 that you know you need to be up at 2am to watch that latest game and I will continue to do that and update this as well and as one of the events is the Summer Game Fest, I will go all the way to August like that.

Not E3 Line Up 2020 3643091-e3logo-generic-thumb5-cancelled

June
IGN Summer of Gaming June 4th - 24th includes 7 game announcements
Unknown Xbox Event
9pm 4th PS5 Reveal - On hold
7pm 6th - 8th Guerrilla Collective
7.30pm 6th Paradox Insider
8pm 6th PC Gaming Show
10.30pm 6th GamesRadar Future Games Show
8th Upload VR Summer Showcase
11pm 8th Limited Run Games
9th - 14th STEAM Festival
12am 12th EA Play look at EA's upcoming games which seems to be 14 games based on the fiscal report
4pm 22nd Developer Showcase
4pm - Midnight 23rd New Game+ Expo
25th Night City Wire a look at Cyberpunk 2077

July
Inside Xbox 20/20 look at games from the 15 Xbox Game Studios
11th Tennocon look at Warframe
8pm 12th Ubisoft
20th Developer Showcase

August
Inside Xbox 20/20
27th Gamescom Opening Night Live

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 3 Jun 2020 - 9:56; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : PS5)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Not E3 Line Up 2020   Not E3 Line Up 2020 EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 17:12

Any standouts from that Inside Xbox event, by the way?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Not E3 Line Up 2020   Not E3 Line Up 2020 EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 18:16

Yeah, it was decent as I watched it when I got home I saw twitter moaning about it, that I was happy what I saw as I thought from what I was hearing it was dreadful

◙ Bright Memory: Infinite was first game shown and looks like a cool shooter that I played the first game yesterday, coming to PS4, Xbox One, Series X and PC but not PS5 it seems

◙ Dirt 5 was next and it looks a lot like Forza Horizon which is good for a PS4 and 5 owners but on Xbox & PC you've got Horizon 4 which sure will be two years old when this comes out, but they keep adding content and it might get a Series X patch but I'm still kinda keen as I do like having a racer at launch

◙ Scorn was some in engine trailer which looked like Alien and seems to be only on Series X and PC along with being on Game Pass

◙ CHORUS a dark space shooter thing again on all the systems current and next gen

◙ Madden NFL 21, you know this will be on everything but oddly all the cross gen games use smart delivery part from this instead it has some upgrade program where you have to buy on Xbox One before Dec 31st 2020 and upgrade before March 31st 2021

◙ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, The game which looked the worse in terms of character models but the gameplay looked good also coming to PS5 as well as current gen

◙ Call of the Sea this is an Xbox family exclusive which looks like Firewatch and even stars Cissy Jones, ohh and it's on Game Pass

◙ The Ascent another Xbox family exclusive which is a top down Cyberpunk RPG but isn't on Game Pass it seems unlike the other Xbox exclusives

◙ The Medium this is from the team behind the recent Blair Witch game and has the composer of Silent Hill on board, this is a Series X and PC only but is on Game Pass also is the game I'm most excited about from the Inside Xbox  

◙ Scarlet Nexus a new RPG from Namco which a bit Astral Chain x Code Vein this seems to be on PS4, PS5 as well as Xboxes

◙ Second Extinction a 3 Player CO-OP shooter where you shoot Dinosaurs also an Xbox family exclusive

◙ Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Confirmed as a launch game for Series X but is coming to Xbox One, PC, PS4 but oddly not PS5 this might change but Namco for instance confirmed Scarlet Nexus (same with Codemasters and Dirt) for PlayStation's right after the Inside Xbox

◙ Assassin's Creed Valhalla yeah not much was shown but I'm excited about it

So that's two Series X exclusives, five Xbox family exclusives, two next gen exclusives it seems, three Game Pass games. Now of course some of these could be timed exclusives as I know Blair Witch was only on Xbox One for about 6 months but now on everything, I can see Medium being the same then coming to PS5.  

Also part from Madden all that are cross gen are using smart delivery, now it doesn't help you if on PS4 but is a neat feature but even I'm not sure I'll use myself as looks like Assassin's and Dirt for instance coming October and the Series X November that I might as wait and buy them alongside the console.

Seems the boxes also might look like this for those
Not E3 Line Up 2020 EXqLiZQXgAEM4mv?format=jpg&name=smallNot E3 Line Up 2020 Yakuza-7-xbox-series-x
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Not E3 Line Up 2020   Not E3 Line Up 2020 EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 16:46

Double Post as we now know when the PS5 event will be happening which from what I'm gathering would have taken place around then anyway, I guess makes sense as they would have to go before E3 to allow an Ubisoft could talk about PS5.

It does seem to kick it all off for a 10-day period of something happening almost every day and could see the Xbox Event drop into this period along with Nintendo maybe even if more of just a one game announcement like Paper Mario which could be one of the seven IGN game reveals like with Devils Third.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Not E3 Line Up 2020   Not E3 Line Up 2020 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2020 - 20:36

And it's been delayed, albeit for a good reason again. Seeing all the shitbirds crying on Twitter makes me laugh/despair, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Not E3 Line Up 2020   Not E3 Line Up 2020 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2020 - 21:17

Also EA has delayed a Madden 21 event, I'm wondering if more next week will be and when Sony will now go hopefully it's on my week off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not E3 Line Up 2020   Not E3 Line Up 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not E3 Line Up 2020
Page 1 of 1