We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
EofGizmo
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Rum
Muss
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
JayMoyles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 19:24

Buskalilly wrote:
That boxed Sunbreak would look great if it weren't for the big ALSO INCLUDES RISE sticker.

It's not even a sticker it's on the actual art, then the reversible is the old art
Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 FWh62ghWQAguYqM?format=jpg&name=large

I also earned my 50 gold coins from the game, which I was surprised about because I've already redeemed a MonHan Rise on my account, and then I got as it's a CIB 180 gold coins for Sunbreak expansion, that's £2.30 back for something from the eShop at some point.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptySat 2 Jul 2022 - 9:41

Your Monster Hunter collection is rivalling mine, Mas. Wild!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptySat 2 Jul 2022 - 10:03

I need some of plushes and other amiibo (spenny now though).
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptySat 2 Jul 2022 - 19:20

Let's all use spenny all the time to remind Balla how he's a plum who doesn't know slang.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 14:10

I should have said zenny Laughing

Looking I also own all three western PSP games, one of the diary games from Japan which FROM made and the ones on Wii and Wii U (digital though) but as you know from being on here for years then podcast, that those not really got on with them.

I do wonder if I went back now what they'd be like to play knowing more about the series and the longsword being my main over the old dual blades in those.

Yet to play some Sunbreak, reviews seem very positive and the "story" is about 25hrs long that with my Rise time I may go over 75hrs which is pathic compared to Jas but don't think it is that far behind other mashers.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 2:46

I'm about 170, Jay and Andy I think are at least north of 100. Pre-Sunbreak! Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 10:52

Yeah I was on last night with them, think Jay play time was 110hrs on the Switch.

That can see that being 150hrs at least, so mine will be about half then I reckon that be like double a Balla or someone.

Basically feel I'm the in-between guy.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 12:25

I passed the magic 500 hours last night. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 13:17

God Tier Jas
Gold Andy, Jay
Silver Mas
Bronze Balla
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 14:14

Enjoy your lack of medal Luke, sucka.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 15:47

Given that I've not got and probably won't get Sunbreak, Luke can have my medal. Not that I think he'd want a bronze for MonHun. Platinum or bust.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 20:02

Luke doesn't get any medals like Spurs Laughing

From the recent cast sounded like he hadn't played much, then they still be like 200hrs

If my time is like 75hrs come the end, think that shows how good Rise has been as someone's longest time put in was about 10hrs on World then got bored.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 20:17

I like how Johnny boi, Andrew man & Chris the ping pong Pengers all called Buska by his real name. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 11:36

Oh my god guys, my secret identity is compromised! What if potential employers see this?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 16:28

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 16:53

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 4a1
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 17:30

Suppose I should chime in on this thread too...

Sunbreak might be my favourite Monster Hunter game when all is said and done, lads. I was already enamoured with Rise and its improved game speed and fluid combat, so having the admittedly easy difficulty issue quashed with Master Rank has made me a very happy boy.

One thing I've not spoken about on the cast or playing online with the Mash boys either is that the Follower Quests have got me somewhat invested in the supporting cast of a Monster Hunter game for the first time since MH4U. I couldn't tell you anything about the MHW crew and less so about the MHGen folks, but seeing little snippets of the NPC's personalities and actually getting to hunt alongside them has made for a fun time. It's also worked as solo content for what is definitely a multiplayer-centric expansion, so that's been grand too.

Roll on Title Update 1!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 17:50

I'm going to be a sad boi if surge combo Great sword isn't in the next MH game. I've still to give a good chunk of the weapons a proper go with their SB changes but GS is easily in my top 5 now.

Oh and speaking of title update 1 we have an event this coming Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 9:12

I hope we get at least one unique named monster on top of subspecies in each event. Partially that's for Mash reasons, natch, but also it just feels different to have a separate monster, y'know?

I'm behind the other boys as I'm essentially just playing solo at the pace of the pod, but Monster Hunter continues to be ace.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 9:55

I'm likely even further being, basically did MR2 and nothing else since.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 11:52

JayMoyles wrote:
Sunbreak might be my favourite Monster Hunter game when all is said and done, lads

Makes sense, it is the best one
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 13:34

Now, don't get me wrong here because I think it's absolutely up there but I still have A LOT of time for 4U.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19