We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl

Go down 
+10
stu_the_great
JayMoyles
Kriken
Rum
Buskalilly
Muss
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 18:26

Mmm, I generally try to avoid having the legendary from the box in my team as it feels a little cheap - they're so overpowered and you can steamroll all in-game enemies with them. That said, I had Jirachi in my team this time around because it was a novelty to have a mythical Pokemon available to me.

My team at the end was Jirachi, Torterra, Houndoom, Luxray, Altaria, and Floatzel.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 18:36

I would tell ya who I had but part from piplup can't really remember who I had as the games was just very forgettable.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Jan 2022 - 6:42

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Where are all the bears?

I think I could theoretically have had a Munchlax/ Snorlax, but I opted to go for Pokemon I hadn't used as much. I reckon an Ursaring will feature prominantly for me in Legends though.

Rum wrote:
Mmm, I generally try to avoid having the legendary from the box in my team as it feels a little cheap - they're so overpowered and you can steamroll all in-game enemies with them.
I go back and forth on it. I always use the Legendary in Black and White because it's so central to the plot, and N has one too. Here I might not have bothered but the options for certain types are pretty limited in Sinnoh.

Quote :
That said, I had Jirachi in my team this time around because it was a novelty to have a mythical Pokemon available to me.
I used Jirachi for a bit early on, too! I ended up swapping it out for Bronzor because I find that Pokemon a little more interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Jan 2022 - 23:19

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 20211211

That’s my team I finished Shining Pearl with last month. I played it through with a team I made sure to catch and train as soon as possible, and with virtually no time spent grinding, deviating from the main tasks or exploring The Grand Underground.

I don’t normally spend this long on a game, and with Legends coming in a matter of days I’m not sure that I want to go straight back into another similar game so soon.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 9:43

Proof that Ross is the true friend of bears. Hang up your title Luke.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 12:08

I'll hang up my title next to wear I hang up my clothes when I bang your mum.

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I don’t normally spend this long on a game, and with Legends coming in a matter of days I’m not sure that I want to go straight back into another similar game so soon.

Hopefully it will feel pretty different. I guess hold off on buying until you've heard how it actually feels to play/ you're in the mood?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 12:43

You both each others father now?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2022 - 13:51

Back to top Go down
neil
Wii U Port
neil

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2022 - 15:51

Trying to get this out the way before Arceus turns up, I reached the Elite Four. It isn't easy. I got beaten by the second one. I was surprised I couldn't heal my Pokemon between battles. Nothing earlier in the game prepares you for this. Think it was the same in Let's Go, but I'm used to completely easy passage through these games.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2022 - 18:42

Yeah, you've never been able to heal between battles with the Elite Four and Champion. But I think BDSP has the most jarring jump between main game difficulty and that challenge. The Champion will kick you to the kerb if you are struggling with the Elite Four...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6