We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 10:15

Rhythm Tengoku of course, but also Lord of Magna. Might make a thread on the latter, it's a flawed strategy RPG that is hard to hate. At the same time it's actually made me want to start Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, which has been sitting unplayed on my 3DS for nearly four years.

Basically, I crave a good strategy game. Will crack and buy Codename STEAM if it drops to £20.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 10:21

Andy is playing LoM for review, I don't know how he's finding it.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 20:42

ZeroJones wrote:
I have played Wario Land 3, but shortly after played the fourth one, so my memory of it/them is very unreliable. Nonetheless, I do enjoy me a good Wario Land, and wish that it would make a comeback. Grin

I'd be over the moon if they brought out a new Wario Land game. It's been far too long since he's had a decent platformer.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 16:23

I just picked up Xenoblade Chronicles so that has taken the slot of my N3DS. I have only gone through the introduction, but it is pretty impressive getting a very large Wii game inside a 3DS. I just hope we get a few more ports of this level from the Wii - like The Last Story.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 17:50

I've had the feeling for a while about The Last Story coming to N3DS and I would buy it as it's a great game.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 7:51

Code Name S.T.E.A.M., which just gave me the fright of my life. My party was slowly offed until only Henry remained on 4 health (out of 120, I think). There were about five monsters with mostly full HP lying in wait. I retreated to higher ground and waited for death. The enemy failed to follow me and I started to pick them off from up above, all the while wondering when I'd be spotted and annihilated. Never happened - I got 'em all and even picked up the final bonus on my way to the exit! Dance
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 15:22

Nothing. I spilled KFC gravy all over my crotch and now my 3DS and my phone, which were in my pockets, refuse to turn on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 15:37

Argh. Aww! Bad luck Drunka. Going to get a new model?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 15:44

Gonna see how much it costs/ if its feasible to get a repair job first. I already had a N3DS...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 19:11

Fire Emblem awakening, this time doing a hard mode run (with perma death natch, it's no fun if there's no risk involved).  I'll admit I've actually had two game overs already, the first time because I got careless and left Chrome exposed and like the jobber he is he got taken out by a mere Risen.  The second one, well, I got a wee bit careless and Robin got sniped by a hand axe thrower in stage 4 (the arena stage against "Marth").
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 19:34

That's a massive shame, Drunka. Fingers crossed for a nice, cheap fix. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 21:20

Good luck Drunka Aww!

Now that Majora's Mask is done, I'm back on Fantasy Life. I'm still not sure whether I'm playing it because I'm enjoying it, or feel I should do. I hope it's the former - I've got several hundred hours to go. I don't know if I'm doing it right (it's like Dark Souls II all over again) but I'm a woodcutter, and thus have been legging it past most of the enemies on the map rather than wave my dagger at them.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 22:29

That was exactly my problem with FL. I'm still quite keen to plough on through the story, but I'll be taking on minimal side-quests and job quests as I do so.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 0:02

I'm heading back to finishing Majoras Mask and alttp2 as well as a bit of rhythm Tengoku thrown in for a good mixture
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 13:27

I now know the pain that people talk about with Fire Emblem's rng.  I won, but can you call a battle a victory when I lost FOUR, that's right four characters in the battle?  No, no I think not, and now I face the very tough choice, break my own code of not resetting, or continue on when I actually don't have enough characters to fully field a squad any more.  Alas even if I do reset nothing is bringing back dearly departed Virion and Vaike who died the stage previously.  Sad
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 23:57

3D OutRun! And bits of GBA Yoshi's Island. I still can't get over how impeccably designed Yoshi's Island is, not a single "screen" is wasted. And it's visually still the pinnacle of 2D sidescrollers in my eyes, there's so much energy and bounce to Yoshi and his interactions with enemies and objects.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 0:47

Fire emblem if at the moment, I'm taking my time with it
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 10:32

Still Fire Emblem awakening, although at this point I'd say "Fire Emblem: Wake" would be more appropriate, because holy purple spotted deer stage seventeen was brutal.  I lost four people on my second attempt, after losing six people and getting a game over on the first attempt.  

Both times what happened was millions of reinforcements kept coming in and then swamping my forces, the second time I tried to block off the stairs to prevent them from spawning but couldn't block enough of them and was soon swamped by about 20 enemy units with another ten right behind them.  

Tempted as I was to reset after losing Libra, Gregor, Tharja, and Owain, the journey must continue onwards.  Still I'm super upset over losing Owain.  Fun bit of irony though is he died in this exact same stage on my first playthrough, and everyone who died had died before now in it too, so technically I'm better off now than I was then.  Technically, because the reality is I just lost my sole magic tank with Libra so mages are going to be brutal to take on from here on out.

Still at least I still have Lon'qu, although I'm going to have to be super careful with him, he died next stage in my first playthrough and given the penchant this playthrough for the same units dying this time like last time I don't want history to repeat with him.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 12:23

Since being reminded of it in the admintendo I've been back on codename: STEAM, think I'll be tackling this one chapter per session from now on.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 20:42

Tales Of The Abyss. Having seen off Code Name S.T.E.A.M., there are two retail games in my 3DS backlog: TOTA and Angry Birds Trilogy. It's like choosing between Neighbours and Home & Away, to be honest. No
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 21:10

Truly, the Scylla and Charybdis of gaming choices. Aww!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 21:54

Maybe... which one of those is Neighbours? Winky Face

At any rate, July's Game Ban was lifted and Picross e6 snuck in under the barbed wire. I'm onto the Mega Picross now - my one true weakness. And there are still over 70 such puzzles left! Yay! No
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 1:37

Just started on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which I regret a little bit because I feel I'll struggle to do it justice, might have to resort to playing for long periods around the house. Afraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 16:51

Nice! If you are ever in need of help with online quests give me a shout on here or the old twitter.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 7:10

Bike Rider DX2: Galaxy, a lovely and weird level-based endless runner that cost a mere £2.69. Just acing the first world now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 15 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next