We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 7:57

If one JRPG is 70 hours and the other is 100, I think I know which one I'd rather play!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 16:35

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 My_3ds10

Absolutely no surprise to see New Leaf top of the pile there. Quite surprised to see Smash Bros there – I definitely didn’t finish it with every character, or play it often online. Nintendo Pocket Football Club is something I’d rather forget, it just wasn’t very good. I can almost guarantee that at least two-thirds of those 39 hours were spent letting the game play itself, letting the matches run while I popped my 3DS to the side.

326 titles played seems a bit high. I’m guessing that they include demos and old DS games in that count?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 17:24

For my Wii U, it had all the demos and that map thing, but nothing about Wii times.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 20:53

Animal Crossing is not an RPG. Suspect

Buskalilly wrote:
If one JRPG is 70 hours and the other is 100, I think I know which one I'd rather play!

What's more, at least 25 hours of those 100 were some of the most tedious repetitive gubbins in gaming. Good job the rest was decent, but Bravely Default really did have an appalling second half.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 14:50

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 My_3ds10
I was never really a hand-heldy person, but I am glad the top dog was Animal Crossing. Pretty much the only thing I played loads of on the creaky blue rectangle! (At least it's a game - my favourite WiiU game was "YouTube").
Now... I've got to ask, because I'm too lazy to log back in: What even is that T logo in action/adventure? What is that game?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 1:09

Jimbob wrote:
Now... I've got to ask, because I'm too lazy to log back in: What even is that T logo in action/adventure? What is that game?

Could it be Tri Force Heroes?

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 The_le10
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 11:21

Blimey that's some good detective work Rum.
Although... I didn't even own it! I just played local multiplayer with my sister and her fella.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 19:22

Those are not your most-played games. See: Axiom Verge turning up there twice in my Wii U lists.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySat 9 Apr 2022 - 23:14

Even though I've got a new fancy Switch OLED and could play that portable, I've been playing the 3DS instead whilst listening to GGS and watching some MOTD.

That I have put in close to 7hrs into Fire Emblem Fates Revelation and so far it's fine, likely will continue on with it as well. Does make me really want a new FE on Switch, and I don't mean Three Hopes.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: TBM   What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySat 1 Apr 2023 - 11:29

I picked up Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon physically on the DS for a lot of gold, and now means I'm only missing the two GBA games to have all the FE game released in Europe (Don't think NA got any extra ones, either) physical.

Started it up and only done a little bit of the prologue, surprised with the artsytle as I've played a wee bit of FE GBA games on my Wii U along with them seeing them on YT, that SD seems so dark & realistic for a FE game where the GBA ones seemed to bright colourful & have nice style for the GBA.

Also looking at the saves on cart ones on the epilogue in 13hrs, that seems mad when HLTB is 20hrs, I'm curious to see what they've done.

Edit this should have been in What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now? not here
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySun 2 Apr 2023 - 15:59

I got you Mas. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 21:04

Played the first chapter of Last Window. Liked what I played, though I'm not sure about the moving with the touchscreen but will make it my what I'm playing on DS/3DS game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2023 - 11:33

But it's not Christmas! Still, hope you enjoy it Mas, I remember that being a corker of a time. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2023 - 12:30

I don't play my DS/3DS that often, might be Xmas by the time I get to it again.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2023 - 11:38

You can move with the dpad or buttons if it really bothers you, but if you can get used to the touch screen it feels unlike any other game - much more like reading a book.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2023 - 13:32

That might be more awkward due to how you hold the New 3DS XL in my case.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyThu 11 May 2023 - 21:21

masofdas wrote:
I picked up Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon physically on the DS for a lot of gold, and now means I'm only missing the two GBA games to have all the FE game released in Europe (Don't think NA got any extra ones, either) physical.

Started it up and only done a little bit of the prologue, surprised with the artsytle as I've played a wee bit of FE GBA games on my Wii U along with them seeing them on YT, that SD seems so dark & realistic for a FE game where the GBA ones seemed to bright colourful & have nice style for the GBA.

Also looking at the saves on cart ones on the epilogue in 13hrs, that seems mad when HLTB is 20hrs, I'm curious to see what they've done.

Shadow Dragon is a weird one. Like, I get they're working with the oldest game in the series and all, but it just felt so charmless when I played it. Still, having multiple Ballisticians was a novelty and definitely made for some fun times in the larger maps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySun 15 Oct 2023 - 11:09

Loaded up the 3DS yesterday to play some Multiplayer, though I don't have too many games with MP or I think have MP that I ended up playing a few matches on Street Fighter 4 though against the same person a few times with awful lag and then Mario Kart 7 which was still super fun.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 8:28

My 3DS multiplayer memories are 90% Monster Hunter, but what memories they are.

Andrew Rice wrote:
Lifepowder.
LIFEPOWDER.
LIFEPOWDER.
LIFEEPPOOOOWWWWDDDAAAAAHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 18:14

Mine were a couple of stints on Mario Kart 7 with y'all, during which I was comprehensively thrashed by Jas each time; and a couple of stints on Smash 3DS, mostly with Jay if I remember correctly?  ...during which I was comprehensively thrashed by Jay each time. Happy(?) days...
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySat 21 Oct 2023 - 9:42

Oh dear, my 3DS multiplayer memories are a bit sad - all meeting up in a family member's Animal Crossing club and using the dance emotes for longer than it should've been funny.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySun 22 Oct 2023 - 5:46

Let's all have an 8-player rave on New Horizons next Carnivale.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptyMon 23 Oct 2023 - 19:58

It isn't sad if you're having fun and nobody else is getting hurt. Dance Dance
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 17:11

Balladeer wrote:
and a couple of stints on Smash 3DS, mostly with Jay if I remember correctly?  ...during which I was comprehensively thrashed by Jay each time.  Happy(?) days...

It's a rite of passage on GNamer to get your arse handed to you by me on a fighting game. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 17:25

Since the announcement of 3DS going off-line, in likes of CEX been looking at the 3DS section and thought might get a Monster Hunter or Metroid Federation Force to play a bit of multiplayer but haven't seem anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38