We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptyTue 10 May 2016 - 22:07

I can't take too much Twilight Picross, so I'm interspersing it with Yo-Kai Watch. The latter is really very charming, and the fighting is definitely more dynamic than your basic turn-based battling. Switching Yo-Kai, purifying, Soultimates - it's all (it-soul?) go!

Incidentally, I just befriended the series' mascot, Jibanyan - and named it Litten. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 12:26

I'm properly playing through Pokémon Yellow, thank god the series has evolved the way it has because there are so many flaws, Bellsprout being the most powerful thing ever thanks to it's Stun spore/Wrap combo is just irritating.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 16:43

As of this weekend, I might actually be playing games other than Animal Crossing and Pokémon Blue! I've picked up a copy of Fire Emblem: Birthright and I've vowed to finally sit down and give Hotel Dusk a proper playthrough after that. I want to have enough of a gap that I'm ready to play the sequel at Christmas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 16:50

Alongside the colossus that is Bravely Second, I'm dipping into Digger Dan DX. It cost 89p on the eShop which, although twice as expensive as most of the games Cappa buys, is a right bargain in my book (though I did have to top up my credit to get it Embarrassed ). It plays very much like the Boulder Dash of old, which is not a bad thing, though it is an old thing. It's old, is what I'm trying to say. Old.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 22:47

Drunkalilly wrote:
I've vowed to finally sit down and give Hotel Dusk a proper playthrough after that. I want to have enough of a gap that I'm ready to play the sequel at Christmas.

Great to read that Drunka, a lot of us have very fond memories of HD.  Let us know how it goes.

Oh, and I'm still playing nothing but Yo-Kai Watch.  One of my team members is a bat in a house.  

A BAT IN A HOUSE:

Even better, it's called "Abodabat", allowing all sort of hilarious puns based on the location where Bin Laden was killed.  Er.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 1:19

ZeroJones wrote:
I'm dipping into Digger Dan DX. It cost 89p on the eShop which, although twice as expensive as most of the games Cappa buys, is a right bargain in my book (though I did have to top up my credit to get it Embarrassed ). It plays very much like the Boulder Dash of old, which is not a bad thing, though it is an old thing. It's old, is what I'm trying to say. Old.

Hoo boy. Hoo boy. Hooooo boy.
Mind you that's about 10% of the price of Repton on Android... with better graphics... I think I've wasted my life
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 2:10

Super Mario 64 ds.

Only to fill in the time until I get fates. Also doing the odd level of Kirby In a mech
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 9:07

And how is Kirby in a mech, shanks? I'm hoping for much fun. Grin
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 9:46

Yeah the few stages I've played have been fun
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:22

That is pleasing news! I'm very excited to see the Kirb man in a mech.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 19:37

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker

I'm on the fifth day now.  To put this simply: this game is Persona if you removed the garbage school life, had actual f***ing demons at your command, and a battle system that doesn't fluctuate from insta-game over for being unlucky hard to pathetically easy.  

Very very awesome game, we'll see if it can stick the landing, but so far I'd say I'm looking at a Bravely Second contender here!

If this is to be the last Atlus game we see outside of the US on Nintendo systems *blithely continues ignoring tms* then ya know what?  I'm kinda satisfied.

And yes, this game is the reason I'm not knee deep in fe Fates yet. In case anyone wonders why the game I've been fanboying over since announcement has seen none of my attention since its launch a few days back
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 22:34

I'm slowly going through fates as I'm also playing Mario 64ds on my Jap 3ds
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 22:50

Fates which some how I've played for 9hrs. I've got no idea how I've found that much time as I could barely fit Uncharted 4 in that it took me a week to finish, where Fates I've only had a few days and played it nearly as much.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 9:38

In addition to soldiering on in Bravely Second, I've fired up Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones again and got past the fourth chapter. Getting into FE will be a big ask for me but we'll see what we can do. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 12:49

Sacred stones is a really great game, I played it through last year. I have been playing through Fates: conquest and it's really great but I keep letting my troops get killed by accident so I rage quit and hopped onto balloon fight for a Balloon Trip or two and I finally beat the preset high score!
33860 is now the score to beat. Not bad if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 11:53

Conquest is brutal with a capital B. Loving every second of it though! It feels much more what I was expecting Awakening to be, brutal, yet not so brutal that you feel you can't do better.

Difficulty has eased off a bit imo though, stages 9 and 13 kept me busy for at least a day each through the repeated game overs and forced restarts. Been playing for 17 hours according to my file, however the 3ds play journal has me closing in on the 30 hour mark! Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySat 2 Jul 2016 - 21:42

Soldiering on through Paper Jambros. I get the impression that I'm fairly near the end, which is both good and bad. The game has one great property: just as I'm about to get thoroughly bored of a technique or area it throws something new into the mix. The pacing is far better than Dream Teambros and there are more ideas... but it's still doing my head in a bit. I want to sit down with Boxboxboy before too long, as well.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySat 2 Jul 2016 - 21:46

The pacing in DTB was horrendous! Remember that desert section? Sick PJB is much much better, but of course its character roster is much less imaginative.

Kirby is slowly on the go. Having started it last week, I've just fought Clanky Kong Woods.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 17:05

Started Yo-Kai Watch after picking it up from Balla's recommendation, I'm basically at the end of what was in the demo. I'm enjoying it so far and will be continue to be the game I'm playing on 3DS when I get to the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 10 Jul 2016 - 7:53

Having beaten Paper Jambros., BoxBoxBoy! has risen to the top. It's much of the same puzzling action, except adding the ability to create two sets of boxes at the same time has changed the game. Not radically, I grant you, but enough to give the game a different feel. It's a recommend.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 10 Jul 2016 - 11:47

Almost a month later and I'm still on Conquest.  Partly because I was building a model kit with the spare time I had previously been using for Fates, but mostly because the game just kept wrecking me that badly.  

I have persevered however, and have made it to chapter 23 still on Hard / Classic!  Funny thing that, I thought I'd lowered it during chapter 20, only realised today that I'd soft reset after losing on Normal and ended up playing the map on hard, winning, and then winning the next two still thinking I was playing normal.  

This game is absolutely no joke, those times I said Awakening was too easy?  For better or for worse, through blood, sweat, and a few actual tears of frustration, that is an issue of the past.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptySun 10 Jul 2016 - 23:49

I'm still on Hyrule Warriors trying to get all those hidden characters unlocked
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 9:59

Getting a bit more into Birthright; planning to finish it this week
A) so I can trade with Muss for Conquest
B) before Monster Hunter becomes my life.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 12:10

I've been plugging away at MH4U the last 3 days trying to at least get to G rank gold crown before Generations comes out, I'm on the last scroll so I should have it today hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 0:53

Finished off Kirby and moved on to BoxBoy, brilliant stuff so far, really clever puzzle work and I'm already excited to download BoxBoxBoy and keep it going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next