We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 11:39

My downloaded-for-free WWHD. I still remember rather too much of it, many years later, so it lacks some of the impact of other games in the series. Faster sailing is much appreciated, though: even before having got the Fast Sail (I've only just reached DRI), it seems swifter.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 14:07

What fast sail? Not that I want it or anything just curious
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 14:33

Addition to the HD remake. Found in the auction house, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 20:00

Knytt Underground. It really makes me want to get round to creating "Flick Screen BBC Micro Castle Adventure". I want to punch the ball in the balls, but I like the laid-back writing style.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 12:29

Flitting between The Last Story, Superstar Saga and Sonic Lost World at the moment. I'm coming to the end of TLS, which is good, as I want to swap the disc out for Wind Waker so badly. Superstar Saga is sort of charming but has too many big patches of nothing to do (like most of the M&L games, to be fair) and Sonic Lost World is unfriendly to me. Sonic having a run button has thrown me off more than Mario having one did.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 10:41

Around ten years after everyone else, I can say that I've played Call of Duty game. I just started Black Ops II last night, and found it to be completely and utterly mental. I was so discombobulated - there's too much going on for me. Is this a common feeling?

I'd also been playing Sports Connection, and have to say that it's the worst game I've played on Wii U yet (and I've played Game Party Champions and Chasing Aurora)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 17:15

If you new to COD and that type of FPS, I would say play one easy campaign to get used to it before upping difficulty and going online for MP or Squads. Like I said else where there's still around 800-1000 people online, so has some legs if you want it to have some. If you do you get into it I own both on Wii U & I think Drunka still own ghosts, so could play some MP if that one night.

So that bad sport connection, I'm going with game party at they moment for worst game.

Zero not a fan of TLS or just really want to play Zelda.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 17:35

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Around ten years after everyone else, I can say that I've played Call of Duty game. I just started Black Ops II last night, and found it to be completely and utterly mental. I was so discombobulated - there's too much going on for me. Is this a common feeling?

CoD is very much a whack-a-mole game rather than something less twitchy more thought out like a GoldenEye or even a Doom.

The good news is there's very little in the way of route finding to do: just bomb forward and you won't go far wrong.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 18:28

The campaign from Blops 2 isn't a wonderful one for people that haven't played the first. It jumps back and forwards in time and uses quite a bit of the brainwashing stuff from Blops. I disagree with Mas about playing on easy though, normal is pretty easy anyway.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 18:29

But I gather he's playing on that anyway and is having trouble that's why I suggested lowering the difficulty.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 7:09

masofdas wrote:
Zero not a fan of TLS or just really want to play Zelda.

At the risk of earning the wrath of Vido, I am enjoying TLS. It's just that I love Wind Waker and want to get back to it as soon as I can. Given that Guacamelee! is now in the mix, doing that is further away than ever. Drama queen
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 22:05

I'm still playing WWHD at the moment - if I'm honest, despite having played the original and remembering it well, it's getting more game-time than the newly acquired Guacamelee.  Just hit the Forsaken Fortress for the second time, and dear God...

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 I0qb_RJT2_Os_NHT

You forget how terrifying they really are. No
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 22:14

Its that infernal chatter the miniblins make when they appear... Using the side swing with the skull hammer on them has hilarious results. Four!

Im wondering if you are more likely to pick up tingle bottles from people on your friends list.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014 - 9:22

A bit of Guacamelee here & there along with mopping up the high rank village quests I haven't done yet in MH3U.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 9:39

Mario Kart 8 has been taking the majority of my Wii U game time. I'm not mad though, there are too many pretty colours to be mad. And I cannot stress enough how pleased I am to see Lakitu finally getting his shit together- I was getting tired of falling into other races before getting rescued. On a more serious note, is this new rainbow road a little, you know, easy? In MK7 I remember falling off a lot more often. Not that I'm complaining, just making a statement that something is unsatisfactory or unacceptable.

Also been playing WWHD and having never played it before (You can blame my youthful good looks for that) I'm enjoying it thoroughly, It looks excellent, I have a boat and pyromania is encouraged with chests and stuff. What's not to like?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 18:23

I tried Your Shape Fitness thought this would be the worse game I've played on the U nope still Game Party.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014 - 6:32

Giving Pokémon Rumble U a go, much of the same really but the "gotta catch em all" part of me can't help myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Bampi
Splatted Goomba
Bampi

PostSubject: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?    What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 17:41

NOTHING!!!!
The ******* thing isn't working and has got to go back to Nintendo. These recent upgrades have completely knackered it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 23:17

I've started anew on Super Mario Galaxy for the first time since my original save file in 2007. I've always been a bit wary of restarting my favourite games in case they erase my old memories or don't live up to the expectations I've held in the years prior. However while it isn't the biggest Mario game anymore or the prettiest, I'm quickly rediscovering why I think it's perhaps the best. I'm astounded how many surprises it's thrown at me in my first couple of hours - and even more surprised as to how much of it I had forgotten. The best example: 'so this is where Captain Toad comes from!'. "A game that makes children of us all" indeed.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 23:46

Yeah! Always happy when I read Galaxy love Grin

For me, the Wii U is mostly getting used for Mario Kart 8, when I fancy just a quick game rather than sitting down with whatever I'm properly trying to complete.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 7:01

Wind Waker HD, which I'm stalling on in favour of ploughing on with Bravely Default.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 7:25

I've stalled on Wind Waker as well for other stuff, really should get back to that and MK8 for that matter
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 10:45

Yeah the WiiU is just the Mario Kart machine and that's only if you guy's want to play online. I've got a lot of games on it with some I do want to try to finish but playing the PS4 more then anything. But will change soon with a big Wii U title each month.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:50

Having sidelined Wind Waker for the time being, my attention's turned to EarthBound and Teslagrad. The former's quirkiness continues to abound, whilst the latter is verging on cold, although beautiful in its own way.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 19:20

Guacamelee. Must stop snort-laughing at the reference posters.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next