We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 11:39

Where do I get these, Mas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 12:03

3DS and WiiU memories site, Nintendo have put up.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 12:15

Yeah, found it after I posted that!
What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 Wii_u_10
I guess it makes sense Lovefilm is in there, that was my only streaming service for a while there and me and an old ex watched it a bunch. Still, means a game like Splatoon or Nintendoland is probably missing the limelight. Then there's Zelda which I never played; I gave that copy to my brother when I gave him the Wii U!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 13:25

Oh this is fun! Love a chart.

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 My_wii10

I guess I didn't actually play all that much of my Wii U when compared to other consoles (I have over 200 hours on New Horizons!). I have also been sorely tempted to buy Breath of the Wild again to play it through on Switch, but I also kind of like having it as the cornerstone of my Wii U experience.

mas: Considering how often you've waxed lyrical about liking the Wii U I really thought your playtime would be much higher!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 13:41

Yeah but should know by now, I'm finish Bayonetta 2, then never play again same even for Kart 8 that's basically just cups.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 18:16

The Wii U stats make me a little sad to see Netflix at the top, I don't even recall watching it that often either, very much a what could have been console which has thankfully paved the way for the Switch. Glad to see the rest of the top 3 is on point though with two games I'll always remember.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 19:19

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 FLuCI9KXMAAf0cf?format=jpg&name=large

I'm really happy with my top 3 as when I think about wii U those are the games that instantly spring to mind of where I had the most fun.  The other memorable games that I might not have a lot of hours on but have really cool wii U game pad usage are: Zombi U & Affordable space adventures.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 21:33

Yes that's fair enough.  (XCX was 96 hours - immense for a game I never finished and wasn't actually amazing - and MK8 was a massive drop to 39 hours.)  Laughing at Axiom Verge showing up twice on the right there, I played maybe five minutes of it. Laughing too at Jas' second genre being 'RPG'.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 22:51

Only if it's a certain hunting RPG. Winky face. Winky Face  Nah, I like RPG's I'm just particular about what style of RPG's I do like.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 22:55

Also, now almost everything is an RPG or has a lot of RPG element’s.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 16:38

I’m almost sad to see Amazon so high. I half-remember that the Wii U acted as my streaming box for a couple of months, before I got a Firestick. I certainly don’t have 91 hours of memories from watching it. Smash Bros. and Mario Kart are where a lot of my Wii U memories sit. I think my fourth most-played game would be well less than Mario Kart 8.

I think those 163 games I played represents quite a lot of what the Wii U had to offer. Although I think that’ll also include stuff that’s listed on the ‘Most Memorable Game’ tab, such as Extreme Exorcism (Event Preview Version), Wii Fit U Info, and – of course, who could forget – Lost Reavers Notice.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 14:53

YouTube! Well I suppose some of this was pre-Smart TV. Huh. Smash made sense, but a bit surprised to see Lego City Undercover there. I must've played it for ages trying to 100% it (until it became impossible to pick up one thing without the game hanging).
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 10:26

Wii U was the best device for watching youtube videos with pals or using youtube to listen to choons; you could line up the next vid on the gamepad while it was fullscreened on the TV
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 18:07

I'm back from my 6 month trying to fix my life sabbatical and finally playing games again!

So for some reason I decided to start playing the Wii port of Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and I'm actually enjoying it quite abit! Anyone played either version?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 18:14

I played it back when it launched on Cube, haven't since but still have it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 19:39

I think I bought the GameCube version on the day it came out. I loved it, I thought it was ingenious. Fifteen years later I replayed the Wii port during lockdown. I didn't enjoy it quite as much with waggle controls - but I still thought it was pretty good overall.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 20:03

I was kindly bought it by GJones for a GNamer Secret Santa. I haven't been in the same house as my GameCube or Wii since, and don't know what's become of my GC memory card. But I've still got the game, hopefully to be played someday!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 21:56

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I think I bought the GameCube version on the day it came out. I loved it, I thought it was ingenious. Fifteen years later I replayed the Wii port during lockdown. I didn't enjoy it quite as much with waggle controls - but I still thought it was pretty good overall.

I remember playing it on GC back in the day n loving the bongos but the Wii version has been sat in my backlog for like a decade!

Honestly I know myself n mas have talked about how little Wii we've played before but I'm actually quite enjoying the simple fun of just putting a disc in n playing a chill game!

I can already taste the mid life crisis I'm having ....
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 11:04

Dusted off my Wii U to start up Bayonetta 2 before I jump into the third game and I honestly have missed this system!

Bayo 2 is good so far, mental how good it looks after just playing the Pokémon switch games if I'm being truthful 😬😅
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39