We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites

Go down 
+10
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
beemoh
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Tokyo_Sonata
JayMoyles
Balladeer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 10:30

Well, I'm a backer. Scrolling down the list of pledgeable

DIGRESSION ALERT: That's got a red underline, er, under it on Chrome. Soz, lads.

amounts reveals that there's a $10,000 option. Which four people have taken up. Shocked
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 11:13

I have know idea what your on about Zero with chorme & red underlines.

@Balla STEAM is on Mac & so is the game id you went digital and didn't come to U, I just don't know about controllers with Mac's.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 11:35

Specified Windows PC on the page. Also, my Mac is old and creaky.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 21:36

masofdas wrote:
I have know idea what your on about Zero with chorme & red underlines.

I use Google Chrome on my laptop, and it has a system, like Microsoft Word, that means that spelling mistakes are highlighted with a red wavy underline. It all means that 'pledgeable' is not a word. Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 21:58

I've got that as well but via the far better Firefox.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 9:03

Wii U version is up including physical.

Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 731063fc620a899f1c619e2e47ba638b_original

I've backed for $65 or £42, but due to it ending soon I've changed my Yooka pledge from the £65 to £30, so no T-Shirt for me. As that would be a few quid going out of my bank.

Also this is 10th thing I've backed well 9th as one failed then went back up, I've had 0 of them I should see 3 of them in December this year apparently. With a total of a £165 pledged Shocked

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 31 May 2015 - 9:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 9:23

Wow! Who Photoshopped that box? It's about twice as thick on the base. Let me guess, it only works on WiiU consoles that exist in mid '90s cartoons.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 10:47

Have you seen the mock up art of the Shenmue III PS4 box then,

Inafune has a new kickstarter called Red Ash which also has a anime kickstarter.

It does sound good but no console versions as yet, it could be another to add to my kickstarter piece.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 19:58

Mas this is for you.

(For the record, Red Ash was funded by a proper publisher, and lost a whole lot of goodwill and funding support after that.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 10:19

That looks great Balla but looks like it will reach it's funding and not sure I can fund what would be my 12th thing.

On Red Ash, yeah I saw that and the game will be a game without the kickstarter but if you kickstart it that's how there will be a prologue.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 14:20

Just backed Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs for the Dreamcast but has anyone seen all the Star Citizen stuff that's it's almost out of cash and they might of spent the money on other things.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 9:44

Triple Combo

I played last night the weirdest thing really, a game looking for funding on Indiegogo but I've not backed and got a demo of it early or anything but this was just on the USA PSN for anyone to download and play, it also has the BETA to download for Win, Mac and Linux.

Which seems cool on I guess Sony's part especially as from the games page it's coming to Xbox One and 505 will be the publisher, if the game meets it's goal that Sony seem to have 0 investment in the title.

I've backed a lot of stuff but only a few things I will know how they will play or have played that being able to play something before hand to see if I want to back it or not, that this seems a great idea.

On the actual game you could tell it was early on but was actually wasn't to bad the combat system reminded me of Child of Light's but as Lab Games made Skull Girls it does seem to be of a more faster pace along with having some fighting elements, art-style well like Skull Girls or Dust but not quite as colorful, on core game play it has metroidvania style map & go find this item to then reach this part of the map but with a RPG combat system.

More info here on the game, I've not backed myself as $30 or $60 depending on either going digital or physical seems a little to much for me at the moment to back knowing there is this BETA on PS4 that some are surely going to back now and have some more press around it as well.

Also a little disappointed not coming to Wii U as it has that sort of a feel of something that suots the system ecosystem but by 2018 where all going to be on are NX's that it may come to that, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 19:52

Seems like all the cool kids are setting up Patreons these days. Introducing: Chris Sculltreon.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 20:27

Isn't a Sculltreon what happens when you breed Marowak and Eevee?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 20:33

Sometimes the classics are the best.

Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 20:52

It feels like months since I've seen that gif... Sad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Oct 2017 - 13:42

Just helped fund an illustrated yo-kai encyclopaedia on Kickstarter.

Come at me, challengers to the GNamer weeb throne.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Oct 2017 - 1:36

I already own an annotated and translated compendium of Toriyama Sekien's 18th century Yokai encyclopedia's, from which most modern Yokai interpretations are drawn. Come at me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 20:15

Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 9A3JOEv
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 22:54

Hey that Hollow Knight was good right?

Anyway this is heading to KickStarter and it looks real good but I've not played a Suikoden game as on PS1 being a RPG and not fancy 3D at that age I would be like urghh don't want that, then on PS2 I missed because PS2.

So I'm interested in a new in all but name as I hear they're good RPG's.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Jul 2020 - 12:31

masofdas wrote:
Hey that Hollow Knight was good right?

S'alright.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2020 - 19:41

I saw that game and it did pique my interest, especially the art. Looks awfully nice. Not sure whether to back it or not at the moment - think I'd like to see more.

I backed this.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2020 - 19:49

Can't see it as Eiyuden has crashed KickStarter apprantly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites   Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter, Patreon, and other funding sites
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3