We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should I play Monster Hunter

Go down 
+7
Dusty Knackers
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 9:08

No, but one person with a wii U copy of MH needs to be the host.

Here it is in more detail: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Wii-U/Games/Monster-Hunter-3-Ultimate/Monster-Hunter-3-Ultimate-Packet-Relay-Tools/Monster-Hunter-3-Ultimate-Packet-Relay-Tools-736395.html
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 12:13

Dusty Knackers wrote:

And me for being the go-between Very Happy

Yes, you contributed.
Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap
Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 RikerShould I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 Hp3

But no, in all seriousness, thanks for hooking me up.

The_Jaster wrote:
Yup, but wii U is no doubt the better of the two options due to the controls being more comfortable.

Well yeah, considering I've yet to pay a penny, I'm open to the idea of picking out up eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 14:03

Apologies for the thread hi-jack, but I've just thought of something.

As I've just picked up a new 3DS XL (£109 from Tesco!), it's occured to me that I'm now eligible for the Gift & Hunt Together code:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Campaig ... 60515.html

Basically, if you bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS and registered it (via the Stars Catalogue code) to Club Nintendo, you'd be able to send me a Recommendation Code which would allow me to download it too for free.

Did anyone buy Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS? If so, do you have a code you'd be willing to pass along to me? I'd make it up to you - I've got boxed 3DS games I'd be willing to swap.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 7:38

Phillips wrote:
Apologies for the thread hi-jack, but I've just thought of something.

As I've just picked up a new 3DS XL (£109 from Tesco!), it's occured to me that I'm now eligible for the Gift & Hunt Together code:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Campaig ... 60515.html

Basically, if you bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS and registered it (via the Stars Catalogue code) to Club Nintendo, you'd be able to send me a Recommendation Code which would allow me to download it too for free.

Did anyone buy Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS? If so, do you have a code you'd be willing to pass along to me? I'd make it up to you - I've got boxed 3DS games I'd be willing to swap.

Thanks.

Dusty Knackers just alerted me to this thread. I've just sent you a code via PM.
It seems that if you get given the game, you also get another code to pass on....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I play Monster Hunter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2