We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)

Go down 
+16
Silver light
shanks
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
beemoh
nupkin
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Axis1500
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 10:28

I bought the pro controller day one and never looked back} It feels lovely in the hand and isn't plagued by the gamepad's miniscule battery life¿

Picked up the two games yesterday# That was a bit of an adventure in itself¡ I went into the store pretty much on the dot of opening time and was told that hasn't received their full order but would ring me if a copy came in° I decided to go to the gym and come back but five minutes after leaving the shop my phone rings? Now I've got both games sat on my shelf, will start 1 tomorrow~ I think I might save 2 to play over Christmas, considering the setting and lack of Captain Toad;
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 21:46

Won't you be playing SMASH U in December. Also the extended battery you can get for the gamepad is worth getting.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 22:10

I will be playing a great deal of smash but more as a multiplayer thing. I'll want a big, Christmassy single player game to sink my teeth into as well?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 22:35

Arghh, just seems a lot to unlock on SMASH that keep me going SP ohh and Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 1:41

So who's the first time Bayonetta players here? How ye's finding it?

I'm enjoying it much more than I initially did on ps3 it was all going good from chapters 1 - 4 but for me 5 & 6 definitely ramped up the difficulty & I died several times to the point where I had to restart chapters from scratch but it's still fun.

These claw bastards can feck right off though!

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 B004BBkCUAEjf52
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 9:53

The_Jaster wrote:

Me! Grin And pretty tough, to be honest. I lose track of what's happening on an all-too-regular basis. Evading seems to be the key: as soon as I've got the timing down, it'll be OK.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 13:56

I played this the whole day yesterday and finished it in the evening. I really enjoyed it, and was surprised at how different it felt from the first game, with a larger emphasis on exploration and more variety in the combat. I'm genuinely sad it's over now, and the story was actually okay in the end.

I only didn't skip any cutscenes because the battles were entertaining and the grating dialogue made me laugh at points. I'd like to try co-op over the next few days/weeks.

But yes, this game was incredibly entertaining and nothing will beat dodging a foe's moves based on instinct alone. I'm quite envious of those playing the first game now, having played it to death and having finished the sequel, I'm finding it really hard to go back to it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:26

Any chance for a review in the review section with score etc
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:37

The_Jaster wrote:
Me! Absolutely loving it, even if it is pretty tough. Glad I held out playing on PS3 as apparentlyits a bit crap. Here, though, this is smooth as you like.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:41

ZeroJones wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

Me! Grin And pretty tough, to be honest. I lose track of what's happening on an all-too-regular basis. Evading seems to be the key: as soon as I've got the timing down, it'll be OK.

Aye I've definitely felt like that too, things aren't helped with a dodgy camera especially in enclosed spaces like my picture above.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 19:02

masofdas wrote:
Any chance for a review in the review section with score etc

Could do, though I did want to keep it brief back then.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 21:45

The_Jaster wrote:

These claw bastards
Absolute fucking cunts. Just wanted to come on here and vent some rage. Especially towards the two I just killed who were impervious to bullet time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014 - 21:20

Hahahahahaaaaaa.

I still need to buy this. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 10:17

Yes you be embarrassed and a shamed for owning a Wii U and not these amazing games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:32

Embarrassed no more! So, a question. For those who hadn't played the first game until it came out on Wii U, which game would you recommend starting with? Does the original still hold up today, or is there a risk of me getting fed up with it when the sequel would have kept its hooks in.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 9:35

Despite being the opposite person to who you done asked I'll give you a basic run down of how 1 compares to 2. 1 is a lot harsher scoring/health supply wise and it is significantly uglier, however the game holds up very well in every department other than the visuals. I would personally recommend playing 1 for the full experience but I don't think it's essential.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 10:28

In my review of the first I kinda say the same as Andy just said, it's a classic it should be played.

Also remember unlike Andy I didn't finish it on PS360, so you could say I didn't play it to it come to Wii U properly.

Or he could:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 11:20

balladeer wrote:
or is there a risk of me getting fed up with it when the sequel would have kept its hooks in.

I think it depends on a few things to be honest, what difficulty you choose to play it on & if you care about getting a decent award for each chapter or not.

I've played bayo 1 more on wii U than I ever did on ps3 but haven't played it for a bit since I can't beat a certain boss as I refuse to use a health item which will affect my score which I personally found annoying & andy is spot on about 1 being harsher than 2 especially so with witch time where you have to be more precise to get it to activate.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 12:03

Sounds like I try out 1 first, but put the difficulty right down. So long as I'm not outright being insulted when I finish every level, I don't care about scores - that said, Advance Wars: Dual Strike's response to my slow-and-steady approach was the reason I gave it up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 22:17

Welp, I've started on 1, with difficulty on normal. I'm going to regret this, aren't I? But it's fun enough - I'm even kind of enjoying the cut-scenes. Although the "sexy factor" still makes me a tad uncomfortable, only the bit where the nun costume comes away has made me go, "Oh dear."
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 23:02

If you're up for a challenge I'm sure you'll have a good time, it's still a cracking game even if a tough one. Just expect Stone rank Laughing FYI you can't get the top ranks anyway because some of the alfheim portals/some fights are only triggerable on hard. Bit harsh but that's the way it is.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:19

They really have given a lot of time and afford in to the graphics within this game that they wasn't focusing on the storyline.
the beginning and to the end of the game is short than the first game, I am not saying this is a bad thing because they
really want to make this amazing on the Wii U and proven everyone wrong that the console can handle something so beautiful.

I am very proud of what they have done in to this game and I hope they do a lot more coming to the Wii U of the graphics.
I never liked the idea of game developers wanting to just get it out in the market than forcing on the graphics & story toward it before release.
Does it bother anyone else or that just me? I always think they would make a lot more money and customers interested in them.
The more time of afford, the more you get out of it! it's really worth given that extra out there. Confused
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 12:25

SEGA are bringing out a new Bayonetta which is a Pachinko game, DAMN YOU! SEGA
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 18:08

Guess who started playing Bayonetta again last night? Yes, that's right - Gavin Ford of Middlesbrough! Also, me. I'm in Chapter III and have dialled it down to 'Easy'. This is for both my own sanity and the safety of my GamePad.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 6 EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 19:17

Yay! What a game.
Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next