We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc

Go down 
+15
ThorOfAsgard
Jimbob
flora-chan
Treesmurf
Athrun888
ZeroJones
beemoh
Balladeer
Cube
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
shanks
masofdas
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019 - 17:47

More Endgame spoileroos.:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyWed 1 May 2019 - 5:23

Honestly if you click on this thread and you haven't seen Endgame you deserve spoilers:
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySat 4 May 2019 - 21:10

I'ma still do a write about end game:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 2:42

Replying to the Mussleman:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 16:59

All of you discussing the End of Games and I'm about to watch Spider-Verse tonight. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 17:14

Balladeer wrote:
All of you discussing the End of Games and I'm about to watch Spider-Verse tonight. Embarrassed

It's the better film of the two
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 19:32

I rented spider-verse on ps4 the same day I saw End game and yep it's a belter!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 20:51

It was pretty good! Visual and stylistic marvel, reckon it would have been better in the cinema; but the characters and plot were good stuff, and the action scenes were belting. It did suffer a bit from Avengers/Digimon Syndrome, in that it had six superheroes and didn't really have time to do them all justice: I reckon it could have cut Spider-Ham and even the anime girl, lost nothing of note. And Kingpin has never seemed a terribly threatening villain compared to some. So it wasn't great for me, but it was good.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Jun 2019 - 17:26

I DONE DID THE ENDGAME LADS

First off: the Curzon Victoria allowed you to bring a bottle of wine and actual glass into the cinema. Therefore it is one of my favourites, only marred slightly by the smudge in the middle of the screen.

Spoilers:

It's probably in my top five Marvel films... but down at the bottom of the top five. Detective Pikachu next!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 2 Jun 2019 - 17:59

Balladeer wrote:

Spoilers:

Response to Balla:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2019 - 1:49

Laughing How would I have spoiled it? My uncle doesn't work at Marvel and let me watch movies early! I just knew, because I understand storytelling, that this was the point where certain characters would bow out. And I was mostly right.

And I don't see how they could have concluded this with fighting anyone else? I didn't see it as "recycling" in any bad way.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2019 - 8:31

It's the 21st century! If your uncle doesn't then somebody's does. Or some information's been leaked about contracts not being renewed, or a star's expressed dissatisfaction, blah blah blah. I thought that death might be so well know [sic] and expected by people who knew anything about the MCU that it had passed into common knowledge no longer requiring a spoiler among those people; I'm not among those people but thought you might be. But you're not and it's all good.

As for the recycling comment:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyFri 5 Jul 2019 - 17:34

Saw Spider-Man Far From Home yesterday, it seemed rather filler part from the start touching on the blip and the mid-credit scene.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySat 6 Jul 2019 - 0:25

I really enjoyed it. It was a big dumb soap opera about character, mistakes and reasonably low stakes (even if
Spoiler:
which is how a Spider-Man story should be. It shouldn't be a big part of the epic MCU plot, and it wasn't. It was about Peter Parker trying to measure up after the events of Endgame.

As for calling it "filler" . . . that seems appropriate, right? Everything should be its own little story for a while now.

And yeah, I nearly jizzed my pants at the mid-credits scene.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 21 Jul 2019 - 19:32

A lot of Phase 4 was announced last night but seems more info and maybe more things such as Captain Marvel 2, Black Panther 2, Fantastic Four and Mutants which were all teased and could show up at D23 in August.

May 2020 Black Widow, Film
Nov 2020 The Eternals, Film
Fall 2020 The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, TV Show
Feb 2021 Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings, Film
Spring 2021 WandaVision, TV Show
Spring 2021 Loki, TV Show
May 2021 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Film
Summer 2021 What If?, Animated TV Show
Fall 2021 Hawkeye, TV Show
Nov 2021 Thor: Love and Thunder, Film
TBA Blade, Film

The MCU Shows along with all MCU Films in 4K HDR, Live Action Disney films such as Aladdin I've not seen, any Star Wars stuff makes Disney+ a must I feel.

On what we know I'm curious how WandaVision is going to tie into Doctor Strange, I'm guessing it be a Multiverse we see before the film due to 60s setting?

Hawkeye bringing in Kate Bishop to MCU sounds a good way to it.

Natalie Portman back is a tad odd as I thought she hated doing the Thor films that I sort of feel she's back because how big MCU is now, way up for lady Thor though as I hear that was a great comic book event.

Mahershala Ali as Blade seems a great choice but he was Cotton Mouth in Luke Cage, I know it's Netflix and seemingly going to be pushed to a corner but still he has been in the MCU already.

Ohh and no Avengers film in Phase 4 confirmed.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 21 Jul 2019 - 21:18

Im mostly excited for the stuff I dont know much about, GotG was my favourite of the MCU films so stuff I know nothing about like Eternals and Shang-chi interests me way more. With that said well up for that what if? Animated tv show as alt universes or stories are always cool.

EDIT: looking up stuff about Shang-Chi & that goes right to the top of the list as Ive always loved kung fu movies. Bounce Falcon Punch Ninja
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 1:23

My main take-away from all that was that I'll definitely need that bloody Disney service -_-

Still, interested to see some real werid picks coming from Marvel. Whether they'll all get bums in seats is unknown but also I don't care- I'm not a shareholder.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 6:37

It’s interesting, not sure I’ll be able to justify a proper sub to it as I’ll probs only watch the new shows, these aren’t going to be coming out at Netflix rates now are they?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 10:00

Yeah the cap between the first two shows in the MCU is fall 2020 to Spring 2021 but could something Star Wars be in-between them and wasn't FOX bought to have more things?

What was early Netflix like, surely it took time to the point now with new content.

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 11:30

I’m sure early Netflix did have its problems, but it had a wider variety of sources to draw from. As far as I can tell this has Disney & Fox. I’ve seen most Disney films & I’m not particularly interested in Fox or Disney channel shows. Not exactly grounds for a perma sub like Netflix where there’s practically a new show for me to tackle every week, not to mention a huge back catalogue

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 11:57

If it has all the Marvel, all the Star Wars and all the classic Disneys at the touch of a button, I'd say it's worth having around.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 16:55

Could also have The Simpsons seasons.

If the back catalogue is good like if I've got all the MCU films in 4K HDR up to Captain Marvel on day one for instance and then the can add round it, could be great.

Imagine if they put different versions of the Star Wars Trilogy out and this is the first place it's available in 4K.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 18:02

I’m not saying this isn’t an option for anyone, I just don’t see the long term appeal myself. Simpsons is included I believe, but I’ve seen that and if I’m rewatching a show it’s probably The Office, Parks & Rec or B99... (Prime, Prime, Netflix)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 18:04

I've not got Prime, so Disney+ would take the place of that for me.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 18:05

Maybe when Disney delivers my shopping...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next