We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season

Go down 
+19
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
The Christ
Rum
ZeroJones
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2023 - 12:03

Oh, there's dome side stuff? Now I'm intrigued. We talking thunder-, roller- or like a Crystal Maze deal?

Or, y'know, is it about giving dome?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2023 - 12:47

Actually is a dome? In it
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 9:20

Merry Christmas lads! Hope y'all have great days. Father Christmas Reindeer
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 9:28

MERRY CHRISTMAS BOIS

I'm at work, but I've enjoyed a nice extended christmas period. Plus, I'm only working three days this week and then I fly to Mexico.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 13:18

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 13:47

Merry Christmas you beautiful lot
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 13:19

Kerry Christmas everyone! Sorry it's a bit late, but enjoy Weird Week.

update: I'm not even going to correct the fact I wrote Kerry instead of Merry. Uh... just keep an eye on me, make sure I don't go wonky
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 15:53

I know her, she's lovely.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 8:40

Merry Christmas everybody. My day got off to a bad start when on early Christmas morning I stood in a dog shite so awful that I boaked on the street and had to leave my shoes outside overnight. It got better from there and had a really nice Christmas Day with my family…but then got worse again when I tested positive for COVID on Boxing Day.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 10:02

That's a real festive rollercoaster of a couple of days. Hope you get better soon!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 10:48

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a good time, although it was a rotten Christmas by the sounds of things for Cappa. Hope COVID isn't kicking your arse too much.

Anyone get any nice presents? I got a fair haul of games this year - Super Mario Bros Wonder, Super Mario RPG, Crisis Core and Armored Core VI and a couple of books too. Got a Frankie Boyle crime novel which has started solidly and has been funny to boot, and got the third book in the Wheel of Time series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 11:14

So only the Core Mario games for you then. Winky Face

Got some crime novels myself actually!  Well, more spy novels, but crime does feature: two of the Slow Horses novels, of 'made into an Apple TV series' fame.  Would recommend them to those who like their thriller sprinkled with a dash of humour, and apparently he's le Carré's son or grandson or something so the espionage is pretty authentic too.  I also got Murdle which is like Wordle with murders I guess.  And Mario RPG and WarioWare and chocolate and spirits and, er, bath towels.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 0:29

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Merry Christmas everybody. My day got off to a bad start when on early Christmas morning I stood in a dog shite so awful that I boaked on the street and had to leave my shoes outside overnight. It got better from there and had a really nice Christmas Day with my family…but then got worse again when I tested positive for COVID on Boxing Day.

If it helps my 5 year old managed to step in both baby shite and baby piss on separate occasions last week whilst I was in the midst of changing nappies, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 EmptySun 31 Dec 2023 - 16:17

JayMoyles wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a good time, although it was a rotten Christmas by the sounds of things for Cappa. Hope COVID isn't kicking your arse too much.

Anyone get any nice presents? I got a fair haul of games this year - Super Mario Bros Wonder, Super Mario RPG, Crisis Core and Armored Core VI and a couple of books too. Got a Frankie Boyle crime novel which has started solidly and has been funny to boot, and got the third book in the Wheel of Time series.

On the video game front I got Robocop rogue city, Super Mario rpg & Bomb rush Cyberfunk (also picked up Thumper & Trombone champ as they were on sale) as well as some pretty neat SNES coasters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19