We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder

Go down 
+23
Solve My Maze
Xelviar
NintenDUCK
Vidofnir
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Dusty Knackers
Athrun888
Admin
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Cube
Jimbob
oldschool
Buskalilly
masofdas
beemoh
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Rum
shanks
Balladeer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014 - 22:52

Oh boy. Good luck cat-hunting Mr. Ball.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 6:22

Catwatch:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 7:31

Oh bloody hell. I'm so sorry, Zero. Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 17:46

Ah Zero, that really sucks. Sorry to hear that. Aww!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 23:32

Rosie? I'm sorry to hear that, Zero. It was obvious youse adored that cat, that it was and is loved.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 13:06

Sorry to hear that Zero. As a cat person myself, having 4 of them, two Ragdolls and 2 feral cats we caught and tamed, I feel your pain. It is indeed very depressing news.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 19:31

Many thanks, team. It's been a strange and desperately sad time, but I'm trying to get things back to normal now. My unlimited love to y'all.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 19:42

Zero wrote:
My unlimited love to y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mEShgSIJrw
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 19:58

*slips innocently and discretely back into the forum*

Hi guys, I'm here again. And this time probably for good! I've kinda been ignoring the whole "news" and "discussion" aspect of gaming lately but I have been playing! SSB has been taking up a lot of my time lately and I've also been trudging slowly through WWHD and giving MK8 the occasional bash.
Oh and because it's Halloween and all that, can I have my username changed to NintenHOLYCOWISTHATASPIDER! ?
I'm sorry to hear about your cat zero but I hope things pick up for you soon. And I guess I hope everyone else is doing well too.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:09

Welcome back, Duckie! Good to see ya. I don't believe your signature, though. Razz

And unfortunately there's a character limit on usernames. Sad I am willing to do All Hallow's Eve usernames within said limit, though! (See me.)
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:20

hrmmm What about Duck O'Death ?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:25

Duck o'Done!
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:29

Ta! Grin
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 20:06

To be fair, everyone has abdominal muscles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 20:06

Mine are becoming somewhat buried these days...
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:01

Drunkalilly wrote:
To be fair, everyone has abdominal muscles.

I really really want to make a joke about starving african children just now. But I won't, I'll let everyone else come to their own conclusions and evade the banhammer for one more day.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 22:27

Just a little random thought, I've recently bought a signed picture of Shaun Wright-Phillips. If you don't know who he is he's a former Manchester City and England footballer and I've got a few other signed things a T-Shirt by WWE Diva Paige, Blu Ray by WWE Superstar Wade Barrett, Picture of Zooey Deschannel and a England Shirt which Peter Shilton signed.

Also used to have a signed LP of Lana Del Rey's Born to Die but sold.

Have any of you got anything signed and is there anything you would like, a post from drunka made me think about having gaming heroes & having something signed by them and how cool would it be to have bioshock signed by ken levine would be so cool.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 2:31

masofdas wrote:
Just a little random thought, I've recently bought a signed picture of Shaun Wright-Phillips. If you don't know who he is he's a former Manchester City and England footballer and I've got a few other signed things a T-Shirt by WWE Diva Paige, Blu Ray by WWE Superstar Wade Barrett, Picture of Zooey Deschannel and a England Shirt which Peter Shilton signed.

Also used to have a signed LP of Lana Del Rey's Born to Die but sold.

Have any of you got anything signed and is there anything you would like, a post from drunka made me think about having gaming heroes & having something signed by them and how cool would it be to have bioshock signed by ken levine would be so cool.  

I genuinely don't care about getting signatures on stuff, but still have a couple.  I won a copy of Adam Gichrist's (Cricket) Biography and that is stored somewhere, never read it, don't care.  I also have the signature of Nancy Cartwright (Bart Simpson) on something somewhere - she was lovely by the way.

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 Untitled-1-1

I do wish I had kept Bon Scott's (Lead singer AC/DC) signature from the 70s after spending a day chaperoning, and being an honourary roadie for the band.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014 - 7:37

So I've been really ill, all weekend. Probably have just enough energy to go to work. Aww!
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014 - 17:42

I hope you get better soon Zero.
Need a hug?:

But on another completely different note- what's the general opinion on carpeted bathrooms?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014 - 22:41

Ach yuss. Get well soon, Zero-chan. Aww! Not a cold accompanied by a hacking cough, by any chance? Everyone I know (including me) seems to have had that at some point recently.

Carpeted bathrooms: pain in the backside. Give me a nice smooth easily cleanable floor any day.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 7:38

Yes, and now I've lost my voice too! There's an open evening at work tomorrow, too - I might not be able to talk to anyone. Aww!

And carpeted bathrooms are not a great idea. All the dripping and other, er, stains that might accrue... it's a No from me.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 10:04

I'm not a fan of carpeted bathrooms, for the obvious reasons mentioned above, but having some sort of rug or mat can be nice as it saves feet from cold floors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 10:21

I'm not overly fond of carpet in general. A room with running water definitely shouldn't have it.
Hope you're better soon Zero.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 11:06

ZeroJones wrote:
Yes, and now I've lost my voice too! There's an open evening at work tomorrow, too - I might not be able to talk to anyone. Aww!

Every cloud has a silver lining. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next