We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Go down 
+17
Silver light
Jimbob
Xelviar
Rum
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
The_Jaster
masofdas
Athrun888
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Gwyn400
Buskalilly
Balladeer
shanks
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 12:45

No roamers thankfully, the one roamer the originals had is now given to you, and as for the rest of the legendaries, they certainly made up for them not being roamers with some of the conditions to encounter them...

Spoiler:

Gotta love being able to remember meaningless stuff like this like it's nothing but suck at everything that actually matters.  But yeah, definitely no roamers, and I'm grateful for it because it makes catching all of them with the right natures a lot more feasible now.  Roamers have always been my bane when it comes to legendaries, rarely had the patience to catch them and never got them with the right nature even when I did.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 14:26

The conditions to get to the legendaries are easy as I had just ran around the region to get most of them bar 2 which I'll do later on. Though I will probably leave the Regies where they are as they seem to be the just as annoying to get to as back in the GBA days
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 14:31

There's some obscure stuff in there, right enough! Shocked But I always rather liked the braille bits. Educational!

Anyway, sounds like Rayquaza may be getting a Master Ball chucked into its fat face.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 14:43

I'd save the Masterball for Deoxys, Rayquaza was actually one of the easier guys to catch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 14:55

Deoxys is catchable in this one? Neat! I've only ever had a *shuffles feet* shiftily-obtained Deoxys.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 15:06

Do you actually own ORAS, Stu? Laughing Not that it should in any way stop you from commenting here, natch!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 15:24

Proof, with the worst quality photograph this side of the Game Boy Camera:
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 B61lPcvIMAELbv9

Nah nah! Laughing

I've only pwned the first Gym Leader so far. Had it for a few weeks, but I keep getting sidetracked.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 15:25

Fair enough! (Also: OW my eyes!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 15:28

It looks perfectly alright to me. I suggggessstt.!^)"^"$ you get y0ur eye555 tesxted, B@lla. Laughing

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 6:48

My Master Ball has already gone. Pale Looks like I'm in for a rough ride with the legendaries, then! I, too, have never owned a legit Deoxys. Really looking forward to nabbing one. Grin
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 8:09

As you more or less head straight into the Deoxys battle after Rayquaza I didn't want to take the risk so that's why I threw my Masterball as there was no chance to save after the capture of Rayquaza
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 8:28

I was mis-sold the Delta Episode, frankly: very easy, not terribly well-written (although I did like the bit with Steven's dad), and left more questions unanswered than it answered. Still, will make a nice lead-in to Delta Emerald, if that's a thing.

Athrun888 wrote:
It's also home to one of the single most disturbing things in the entire franchise once you hit post game!  I'm sorry x/y protagonist, I didn't know what I was setting loose on the world. . . Pale

What was this? I didn't get this at all, unless I missed something. I found Sea Mauville the most disturbing part of the game - some entertaining writing there, too, and a hint at same-sex romance in a Nintendo game. Shocked
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 8:50

Writing? *heads back to check it out*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 9:54

Balladeer wrote:
I was mis-sold the Delta Episode, frankly: very easy, not terribly well-written (although I did like the bit with Steven's dad), and left more questions unanswered than it answered.  Still, will make a nice lead-in to Delta Emerald, if that's a thing.

You think they may be making a segway into Delta Emerald? Even Game Freak wouldn't cash in that much... would it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 10:05

There hasn't been a third of any of the remakes so far, so lets hope not!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 10:08

The whole point of the remakes (besides money) is to incorporate the best of the entire original generation in question, so I don't see how they can. Unless they're going to move into eShop spinoff episodes or something...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 10:13

I don't really feel ORAS did that, though... And DE has been trademarked by Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 10:18

Well, I guess we got not one but two sequels (sort of) to Black and White.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 10:41

I forgot one other legendary yesterday, Cressellia is available on a Mirage Island known as Crescent Island, which spwans randomly at the south east part of the region.  How I forgot that one when it's the only optional legendary I've caught. . .  Embarrassed

My wi-fi doubles team is finally taking shape!  I ended up dropping azumarill because it was one grass weakness too many, instead going with milotic.  The team right now is mega salamence, scarfed gardevior to check other mence's, Assault Vest Metagross to counter other gardevoirs, focus sash breloom for take out dark types like sharpedo and water types in general, and eviolie dusclops to stall and burn megagross.  

The final slot I'm considering filling with a physically defensive walrein, after doing some damage calcs it can survive a max attack double edge from salamence and kill it in return, and its bulk walls physicall attackers in general.  It may not work out but I won't know until I try it, and I've always wanted to use walrein.  

Balladeer wrote:
What was this?  I didn't get this at all, unless I missed something.  I found Sea Mauville the most disturbing part of the game - some entertaining writing there, too, and a hint at same-sex romance in a Nintendo game. Shocked

Have you unlocked finished the o-power side quest?  
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 11:09

O-Powers? Hm, no - not really bumped into them. I'll give the sub-quest a shot.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 18:56

In an attempt to make the game harder (Just beat Fortree Gym) I've decided to reassemble my team as even my level 41 Dustox was demolishing everything.

So far I have bred an Igglybuff but can't think of a theme. Was thinking maybe a normal type team since that is what Norman uses. Maybe ill add Spinda and Castform to the mix Laughing .
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 6:35

Y'know, once the Delta Episode was over, I was thinking about taking on the Elite Four with a totally Normal-type team? Great minds, Vido, great minds. Grin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 9:11

Vidofnir wrote:
In an attempt to make the game harder (Just beat Fortree Gym) I've decided to reassemble my team as even my level 41 Dustox was demolishing everything.

So far I have bred an Igglybuff but can't think of a theme. Was thinking maybe a normal type team since that is what Norman uses. Maybe ill add Spinda and Castform to the mix Laughing .

If I'm trying to make the game harder for myself, I like to tackle it with a team of wussy/cute basic Pokémon. No evolutions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 12:01

The O-Power thing was a bit weird: I wouldn't say it was disturbing. I found the whole atmosphere of Sea Mauville, half-readable documents and all, more so.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 3:20

Just signed up for my first battle competition, I'll probably do horribly but we'll see.  Looks like it starts in a few days so I have time to fine tune the team a little I think, Walrein is going to have to go because in singles he's nothing but breloom and blaziken bait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next