We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off

Go down 
+26
Rum
Muss
gjones
flora-chan
NintenDUCK
Dead Lemon
Admin
Xelviar
Solve My Maze
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Luigi442wii
minecrafter7744
Vidofnir
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Gogoata
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Athrun888
shanks
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 19:54

Ah Christmas Day, what a lovely gem you are.  Always a pleasure to be between games when this rolls around, because the self-loathing that the self-reflection that goes on in the void of such a form of escapism is SO FUN.  Depression and mood swings because of solitude are fun, right?  Right.  

Ah well, just got to march on. As fun as wallowing in bitterness is it won't solve itself and pass on. Time for some planning methinks. God the last year and a half have been a complete mess, something needs to change.

Still, fun day.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 23:11

Work. Nashen shacken frashen rashen Dick Dastardly... No
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 8:26

Although if Ofsted turned up to schools in the Mean Machine, that'd be pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 8:56

And fitting. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 14:12

I remember all the maths teachers and support staff fretting over the new gcse last academic year at the school I worked in, so hopefully things aren't too horrible.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 15:33

I'm not even thinking about that yet, because none of the new specifications for the A Level have been fully accredited yet (one exam board's AS has, I understand). I essentially just need people to let me do my job.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 22:36

I wouldn't normally moan about work, as my job is basically Picross with kitchen cabinets, and actually my upper management are all reasonable human beings. However, in this situation, they suggested to a potential new customer that they could have a product library before we'd even had time to schedule starting work on creating it; it's also the biggest library we've ever created, and there's a meeting with said customer tomorrow, in which I've got to be a bit careful about what I say - I'm usually quite good about these things, but with the year we've just had, I'm a bit more yappy. I'm still working on the 2016 brochure now; what year is it? Although I've conveniently missed out the part where I did say we'd have it finished a lot sooner than we have. Anyway, this probably means nowt to y'all; please ignore and carry on.

And don't fire me
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 22:38

Zero, Jim, if it's any consolation: I hate my job so much I dread getting out of bed in the morning, and I fantasise about turning into a dragon and burning it down at least daily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 22:44

Might change username to 'Dragonlilly'.

And thanks. Cool It's hard to see past your own troubles sometimes. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 0:17

I have a hard time choosing who between me and my mother has the worst neighbours right now.  On one hand she has a unit with an abusive babysitter who constantly screams bloody murder at a three year old girl late in to the evening so loudly it comes straight through the brick wall connecting the units.  On the other I have a unit whose positioning puts it next to the back garden of a set of neighbours who like to have drunken nights who, should someone dare to call the police to tell them to shut it after twelve at night, will instead decide to jump in their car and rev the thing so long and hard it's honestly astounding the thing didn't combust.  

At this point the pair of them have transcended bogan-hood and reached "s***stain on society" territory.  I don't normally wish ill on other people (despite what my rants might imply, most of the time I'm a "all bark no bite" type of person), and I won't here either due to my beliefs of karma, but you better believe I shall spend my day relishing in their inevitable hangover.  

I will say I have newfound respect for their car though!  Winky Face  Such sturdiness and endurance!

Between all of that I awake today feeling like a sack of crap between a sleep constantly disrupted by noise as well as a brain that is now planning schemes. Once I've finished sunday cleaning I think I'll sit down and redraw a budget to maximise savings, the only thing tying me to this place is money, while nothing can be done about that in the short term I'm certain I can make some more effective plans.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 21:17

I was awoken Thursday morning by a pissed woman loudly vommitting in the street.

I live on the High Street, so although my neighbours are actually lovely (I'm probably the bad neighbour) the general public can be irritating at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 21:47

Nah it's the youth music that's the real problem around your area mate. One of these I'll write into the Journal and complain about those church bells going off all through the night DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 23:31

Athrun888 wrote:
I have a hard time choosing who between me and my mother has the worst neighbours right now.  On one hand she has a unit with an abusive babysitter who constantly screams bloody murder at a three year old girl late in to the evening so loudly it comes straight through the brick wall connecting the units.  On the other I have a unit whose positioning puts it next to the back garden of a set of neighbours who like to have drunken nights who, should someone dare to call the police to tell them to shut it after twelve at night, will instead decide to jump in their car and rev the thing so long and hard it's honestly astounding the thing didn't combust.

Oh dear Aww! - in my experience, if it's any consolation, neighbours like that tend to either grow up and become reasonable, or end up dead/in prison eventually. As Avenue Q once sang: it's only for now!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 11:15

Drunkalilly wrote:
I was awoken Thursday morning by a pissed woman loudly vommitting in the street.

Ah yes, the lovely tones of a person auditioning for the Digestive Philharmonic Orchestra!  I'll admit living barely a street away from a pub I do appreciate the units position on nights people tend to go out for a good time.  

Jimbob wrote:
Oh dear Aww!  - in my experience, if it's any consolation, neighbours like that tend to either grow up and become reasonable, or end up dead/in prison eventually. As Avenue Q once sang: it's only for now!

Indeed, and there shall be much celebration upon that wonderful wonderful day!  Twisted Evil

On the bright side I suspect their noise has drawn the ire of the landlords old mother at the front of the property, another silver lining on the cloud.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 9:44

Why are all our top tennis players spoiled brats?  I honestly don't care what his reasons for losing were, or the fact the fifth set was close.  That match shouldn't have gone longer than three sets, Kyrgios was blasting Seppi off the court, then he starts his usual "idgaf I don't like the pain every top tennis player experiences so I'm going to tank the match now" antics promptly losing the third and fourth sets taking the match to a close fifth he eventually loses because he bloody dragged things out to the point he played Seppi in to form.  

F***ing disgrace.  The whole "maybe it's time I got a coach and support team" line doesn't help either, it's been blatantly obvious for over a year he needed to take measures to stop this sort of thing happening.  There is a point where a persons negative cycles become their own fault, he's long passed that point.  Same with any in possible injuries that made him tank, he'd have been off that court a hell of a lot sooner if he'd pressed on, which is what any real professional does when they feel their body is being overly taxed, they try to close the match down and get it over with.  Not to mention he might not have even sustained said injuries he'd bothered to fully train up his fitness ages back.

I'm not normally one for jeering and booing, but he deserved it after that farce.  I've seen players like Nadal continue to play and try through back pain so severe they can barely move, meanwhile he and Tomic at the first sign of trouble just give in.  Pathetic, waste of time, and Kyrgios has lost my interest as much as Tomic has.  Unless he completely changes both his attitude and his on-court conduct he's lost any support I might have once had.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 23:49

Not being able to remove betas from my playstation 4 library. I'll be seeing the Battleborn beta right near the top of 'my' games for life Drama queen
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 15:15

Some sort of hide function would be nice to have.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 11:39

Having Google automatically "update" my phones music app to their s*** as hell app that now asks me to sign in every time I boot the damn thing up, made the UI fifty times worse to both look at and navigate, and, worst of all, deleted all.  Of.  My.  F***ing.  Playlists.

I just wanted to put on some bloody music while I did the ever delightful chore of cleaning my shower and bathroom sink, but no, now I'm instead going to have to do another twenty-plus minute chore, then clean the bathroom.  All because Big Google Brother wants to watch and know all about the niche game music and Two Steps From Hell music I'll likely be listening to.   Rolling Eyes

God I hate modern technology.  Don't have any of this crap happen on my bloody Windows 7 laptop, nope.  Note to self, buy another smartphone when I have the spare money (HA HA HA, how cute, me thinking of a time where I'll have spare money, easily my best joke so far this year!) and never, ever, hook it up to the internet.  

I miss the days I used my PSP as my handheld music player.  Aww!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 15:10

Getting an mri scan on the day of the switch release... and then having the mri machine break down while waiting so there's an hour delay... and there's still an essay that needs editing... Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 18:54

Oh geez... hope all is well as it can be Muss. Aww!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 19:07

Ack, lad! Hope everything can be sorted - it sounds like boatloads of Switch action should be your reward for essay editing! Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 19:21

Not a good day for the man with the best Zoombinis-themed avatar I've ever seen. Aww! Hope the essay's not too painful sir.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 21:43

Well, after a 3 hour stay in the hospital with an extra hour of bad boy chrons effects, I've got the essay wrapped up! So there was still enough time for a good session of Snipper Clips with some of my flatmates, and making Mii's. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 21:46

Well that's good to know, Muss.

I have to admit, I'm having a mini-health-scare of my own; I wouldn't call myself a hypochondriac (I don't think I've had to go to the doctor's, wisdom teeth-aside, for about 15 years) but a few things seem to have happened all a once.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 21:49

Here's hoping you both recover within the NHS' lifespan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next