We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 13:02

I preferred the first film, I'll be honest. The second ended on an anticlimax.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 15:39

Happily, the game lives up to its reputation as a NES classic. Haven't seen the film for years, but I recall enjoying the first one a great deal more.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 6:38

The second film seemed to be way over the top. The first one was simple and more classic, though it does look dated today (to these tired eyes).

On-topic, Paper Monsters Recut at £2.79 in the sale. That's three new games this year so far. Pale
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 9:16

Never heard of that one. Surprised
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 23:20

Only 3, some how I've added 22 games (Some PSN+) since Christmas mainly due to me going eShop mad before the premium ran out.

I bought these things
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 20150110_120517
I've played DOA before but thought for £3.79 NEW from argos was a punt just to see what the New 3DS's 3D is like which to say is very good.
Bought TheatRhythm as I liked the first and as argos didn't have Kirby, picked this up from GAME instead as it's on offer for £20.
Ohh and of course the New 3DS along with a 32GB card.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 6:32

Stu_the_great wrote:

I'm not surprised - it's a conversion of a mobile game. As it's a 2D platformer, I made getting it my business. Seems really basic so far but you shouldn't judge from the first level alone. Embarrassed

On-topic, I bought lots of fruit, veg and seeds to start a new life as a smoothie drinker. Whatever else happens, it's going to be an expensive business.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 8:29

I can't stand smoothies. Yoghurt goes in a pot or a bowl, not in a drink.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 9:14

Most of the recipes Jo is suggesting don't have yoghurt in them. On the other hands, there's a number of exotic seeds that some poor schmuck is going to have to source.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 11:55

ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:

I'm not surprised - it's a conversion of a mobile game. As it's a 2D platformer, I made getting it my business. Seems really basic so far but you shouldn't judge from the first level alone. Embarrassed

@Stu mainly I did a some thoughts on all those eShop games I bought before the premium (in the eShop thread), which includes that game (which I paid full price for) and I said this From the little bit I played it reminds me of Tearaway / Mario / Epic Yarn the style of it, only did the tutorial level but seems good but only thing I found weird is that you can see all the zones and one says something like not in this port. I would agree it's rather simple from that level.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 13:27

Got me this

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 B64yWn3CQAIO4bF

Which for the price of it, I could have gotten 3 other figures
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 13:40

ZeroJones wrote:
On the other hands, there's a number of exotic seeds that some poor schmuck is going to have to source.

Exotic seeds, eh? Naughty

masofdas wrote:
@Stu mainly I did a some thoughts on all those eShop games I bought before the premium (in the eShop thread), which includes that game (which I paid full price for) and I said this From the little bit I played it reminds me of Tearaway / Mario / Epic Yarn the style of it, only did the tutorial level but seems good but only thing I found weird is that you can see all the zones and one says something like not in this port. I would agree it's rather simple from that level.

One of these days I might even play my copy of Tearaway...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 20:42

These are the phsyical games I've bought in the last couple of weeks.

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 DSC_0039_zpsarpe2hx4

That's the Rayman Family Pack that the light is obscuring. I've also bought more eShop games I can name.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 21:18

That's a impressive haul, yeah keeping it physical always seems more meaning then downloads for owning & buying.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 21:28

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 DSC_0039_zpsarpe2hx4

That's the Rayman Family Pack that the light is obscuring. I've also bought more eShop games I can name.

Assuming you're actually going to play it, you'll have to tell me what you make of the Disney 3DS game. I wasn't fussed about Infinity, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 7:14

My latest haul of game soundtracks and anime.

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 Sam_0211

Steins;gate on bluray, tamashii buddies goku (because why the heck not?  Totally need to get me piccolo now) and the complete original soundtracks for Freedom Wars and Etrian Odyssey 4.  Also the single containing the ending themes for Aldnoah Zero's first season as well as the insert song, all by the same composer as the shows original soundtrack (and Xenoblade X!)  

Truth be told I could have gone with the limited edition of the single, but I prefered the cover of the standard edition because of that gorgeous image of earth.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 7:52

Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
On the other hands, there's a number of exotic seeds that some poor schmuck is going to have to source.

Exotic seeds, eh? Naughty

Er, yes? Hemp seeds were amongst the haul. Embarrassed

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

Cap's haul:

I'm interested in your takes on Captain Toad and Watch_Dogs, Cap. Also, Beat The Beat! There were only two more frustrating Wii games, for me. *shudder* (Sin & Punishment 2 and Mario Strikers Charged, for the record, Your Honour)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 13:11

Picked up a few bits this morning
Super Monkey Ball on Cube for £4
WWE Wrestlemania X8 on Cube for £1
Sonic Mega Collection on Cube for £8, Which means my Sonic collection is rather good on Nintendo home consoles also bring my GameCube collection to 40 games
Super Smash Bros for 3DS & Wii U collectors guide for £9.99
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 13:44

This landed in my lap yesterday. £3:

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 BatmanReturnsSmall
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 16:42

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 B7fDFpkIgAA0nGe

The new OXM, two books that I held off on buying so my family would have something to get me for Christmas then nobody got them for me but my brother got TWoIaF didn't he, no I'm not bitter at all, some cassette tapes to play in my car tomorrow and a dozen Transformers kinder eggs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 20:10

A new cheap and nasty laptop. Which is actually nasty.. It can't do 2 things at once without cracking it...
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Jan 2015 - 22:40

Traded in some WWE dvds and ordered the WWE Network. Am now like a kid in a sweet shop - so much to watch!

Picked up Super Mario Galaxy, Deadly Creatures, PSOIII, Zack & Wiki and Metroid: Other M - all cheap and cheerful. Is there much difference between Galaxy 1 and 2, as I'm 20 stars in to Galaxy 2, and it's incredible. Going from 2 to 1, is it a step back at all? (Haven't played much Wii, in case you're wondering why I'm new to the Galaxy games).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Jan 2015 - 23:02

You haven't played the Galaxy games? Shocked I mean, I'm not one of their greatest fans, but even I know that you're in for a treat.  1 and 2 do different things, and arguments rage over which is the best.  I'd definitely hit the postgame of 1 before 2 - the former will seem dull as all hell otherwise.

Let us know how you find Deadly Creatures, too: I recall NGamer being vaguely complementary about it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 0:07

I prefer the first Galaxy game, but to be honest, they're both bloody brilliant. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 11:21

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 10338721_10153513365223508_3245410157138482478_n
A car! It's very exciting.
And naturally I've already Transformered it up.
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 10551082_10153513365353508_6403141311703668895_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 11:29

Yay for Drunka's new car! Save drivin', man. Smile

MY copy of Buster Busts Loose for SNES turned up yesterday. Beat it in the same day. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next