We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)

Go down 
+21
OrangeRakoon
flora-chan
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
Kieron
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Solve My Maze
masofdas
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Admin
Darunia
Gwyn400
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015 - 12:42

Balladeer wrote:
I probably would, but I'd make Link a girl. Cheeky

Until you find out there isn't a slider to resize the breasts. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015 - 21:24

That's it, I'm out, not buying it, not buying it I tell you!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 Rhonj-milania-stormsout
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 17:15

I'm gonna call my character Zelda.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 9:18

So. Not only do we have confirmation of what many expected, that Zelda U will be a joint NX release - it's also going to be the only playable Nintendo game at E3.

Do you hear that, folks? Do you hear that? That's the sound of Nintendo slowly circling the drain.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 9:30

Multiplatform Forum time? Winky Face

That is pretty gutting, I'm surprised they aren't showing off Paper Mario at least.

They'd better come out with a bang with the NX Meh

Edit: Probably should've been in the NX thread, can you move me plz Admins?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 10:27

When I woke up and saw that Zelda is the only playable game at E3, I did think have have Nintendo lost it a bit. Yeah it's great that people get play Zelda on Wii U but surely they must know there fans want to try Pokemon Sun & Moon, Paper Mario etc not just Zelda unless there going towards even more treehosue stuff showing off other games.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:38

2017 I can't survive that long damn it
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:09

I don't know if this is any real concern but I remember TP on GameCube actually came after the Wii version of the game.

That this might be as on Nintendo's press site (I don't have access or anything unlike other companies) Zelda is listed as March 2017 for NX and now the Wii U version is listed as 2017.

Now it might be just a error etc but it could be simliar to TP and so far it looks like it will be and dam will Zelda coming early on NX sell NX's.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 13:29

As mentioned in the E3 thread, we now know a bit more about what we'll be seeing in summer. Apparently, "Series Producer Eiji Aonuma has said that this new installment in The Legend of Zelda franchise will be a clean break from the conventions of previous games, removing boundaries that forced players to follow a set path and introducing new gameplay that has not been experienced in previous games in the series." God damn it we're going to get the item-shopping and "non-linearity" from ALBW again aren't we. Sulk
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 13:42

I reckon there going full on Western RPG with Zelda.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 19:01

Balla wrote:
God damn it we're going to get the item-shopping and "non-linearity" from ALBW again aren't we. Sulk

Or we are going to get a very nice Metroid-like connected world where progression is slightly gated to what items you have found. Bounce
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 19:08

...now that I would devour like a Cuccoo braised in Château Romani.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 19:39

Balladeer wrote:
...now that I would devour like a Hylian Loach braised in Château Romani.

Fixed. Winky Face

Something a touch more Metroid-like was promised for Skyward Sword, wasn't it? And you ended up going back to one dungeon, if I remember rightly. Thumbs Down... If Jas is right, let it be more expansive than that. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 19:56

ZeroJones wrote:
Something a touch more Metroid-like was promised for Skyward Sword, wasn't it? And you ended up going back to one dungeon, if I remember rightly. Thumbs Down...
Hmmm.... that's true. SS felt more linear than its predecessors, even though at a basic level it wasn't.

But then they've showed off that big-o-map before, so...
ZeroJones wrote:
If Jas is right, let it be more expansive than that. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 19:59

Skyward Sword started to pull dungeon gameplay elements out of the dungeons, and Link Between Worlds dabbled in open-endedness. Hopefully this game will nail it.

Despite anything, really keen still. Obviously, using LBW's Systems... wouldn't be exactly what I want, but we can hope inspiration is taken on, right? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 18:33

That looked a bit of alright, didn't it?  Crafting systems not my thing, but I can ignore them for a good open world.  And this looks very good.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 18:36

Oh COME ON you could have at least salvaged my post. It was much better than Balla's one.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 18:38

It does look good but I'm not WOWED by it, the Western RPG genre which this is taking a lot from has so many stand out games out ala Witcher 3 and stuff like Horizon coming.

Yeah I'm buying but on what format, is the real question as with TP it was this new game on this new system and was this cool thing to have with the motion controls but not sure if this wil make me get a NX have that same felling unless there is something cool about NX version.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 18:39

Well keen for this. The world map looked massive and it seems like there's plenty to do in the world. I'm not huge on weapon durability or the prospect of stealth due to that little sound meter next to the minimap, but those are small concerns right next to my overwhelming hype for this. The world traversal really encourages exploration.

Also, potential Wind Waker ties with your Koroks? Colour me very interested.

I'm a Cyberman, Drunka. No survivors. Delete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 18:53

Koroks looking good.  So does most of the other stuff, although I'm always slightly wary of open-worldy games, they can lack narrative and gameplay focus.  That world though!

Just had another watch through the trailer - not my last, probably. That giant skeleton near the beginning! Creaking away! This whole game has the ecosystem thing that I loved in the Xenoblade games going on. Can't wait!

Will have to wait, for at least nine months!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:22

Now that we have a title and some solid info, this could almost justify a new thread. Y'know, with a convenient first post that has the basic details, the nice graphic and a link to the trailer. Oh well Balladeer

This game looks awesome. Not the way people use the word now, but genuinely inspiring awe. The beautiful graphics, the enormous world, the Dark Souls touches and the Shadow of the Colossus clambering were all right up my street. I've always loved Zelda the idea, but no one game has quite done it for me. This might finally be the one to do that, and to fulfil Aonuma's dream of eclipsing Ocarina of Time.

My initial thought was that this world might be the Hyrule from the original Legend of Zelda, which was pretty empty and wild. Balla suggested this might be the Wind Waker Hyrule arisen, and then we saw a Korok. I don't think the WW connection is arbitrary. That game was probably Aonuma's bravest, and little touches from that seem like they're going to be expanded upon here; exploration, picking up enemy weapons, stealth...

I don't know how much more coverage of this game I'm going to watch. I'm already sold. I'll buy it on Wii U, if the NX one is better I'll buy an NX for it. If NX was a machine that came with this pre-installed and no other games, I'd buy it.

Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:24

masofdas wrote:
It does look good but I'm not WOWED by it

So the crumped has become the crumper.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:28

This is looking to be everything I wanted it to be & so much more, I can wait to explore it for myself. Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce

*watches trailer for a 5th time*
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:28

I've not seen the stream, so I'm probably missing something, but the world looks empty still from that trailer. Still looks good though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:30

When you have games like Horizon on the Horizon, Zelda even if it is Zelda and you know I love Zelda has to be magnificent and to me it's a very good looking game, which I will buy and play & likely enjoy but not something I'm chain chomping at the bit to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: