We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)

Go down 
+21
OrangeRakoon
flora-chan
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
Kieron
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Solve My Maze
masofdas
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Admin
Darunia
Gwyn400
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 14 Mar 2015 - 20:28

Ooh, that'd be interesting! He's one of my favourite Zelda characters, solely because of how unnerving he is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:05

Right I have always heard about Zelda with Link character of having adventures but never really given it a shot, I really do think they should call this Link not Zelda really confusing behalf of people who are new to it rofl? Anyways moving on, I had Wind waker as a free game from Mario kart 8 so I thought I give it a shot and see if it's worth the afford to continue of having any other games towards this.

I do actually like Wind Waker a lot on the big screen, I like the plots, the characters, the graphics and the idea of collecting items etc.
I would like to give Zelda U a go and see if it's worth keeping to actually use it. I am sure it would be amazing to play with the story so I am looking forward to giving this a shot. Cool
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 22:17

In regards to your Legend of Zelda not "Legend of Link" query:

Shigeru Miyamoto wrote:
The title of the game wasn't decided right at the beginning. I knew I wanted it to be "The Legend of something", but I had a hard time figuring out what that something was going to be. That's when the PR planner said, "Why don't you make a story book for this game?" He suggested an illustrated story where Link rescues a princess who is a timeless beauty with classic appeal and he mentioned "There's a famous American author whose wife's name is Zelda. How about giving that name to the eternal beauty?"... But I really liked the name Zelda. I asked him if we could use it, and he said it would be fine. And that's where the title The Legend of Zelda was born.

And the Zelda series is absolutely worth playing in general. They're typically renowned as being some of the best action-adventure games out there.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 22:13

Delayed there's a video on the offical Facebook page about it

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 22:37

Yeah, that's fair. I'd be surprised to hear if anyone would rather have had an inferior product this year rather than a complete experience sometime next year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 22:49

Yeah sooner have a good game but what if the NX comes out in 2016 like how PS4 & ONE were announced & came out the same year. If the NX isn't a pure handheld could Zelda U come out on that instead or both like with Twilight.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 0:00

I'd be very very surprised if the Wii U went through its lifespan without an original Zelda game - I still believe this is coming out for the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 0:06

It would be surprising but I'm not the only one that thinks it might now be a NX game as Twilight Princess has been trending on Twitter and people like Michael Damiani who famously gave wind waker hd a 7.8 for GT once worked for Nintendo during E3's demoing Zeldas, reckon history will repeat it self.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 1:28

I think folk are just jumping to conclusions about that as it could easily be a shorter delay (by Zelda standards) like what happened with DK tropical freeze for example, also what if they are looking into using the gamepad even more than they originally planned? Surely that means the NX would have be similar for it to work and given the overall reception of wii U that might not be a wise move.

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 7:36

Totally expected delay. It wouldn't feel like a proper Zelda game without one - and it'll certainly be on the Wii U, for reasons Jay has already stated. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 10:38

Yep, unsurprising. And no, it won't be on NX - for one thing, it should be ready for early next year, whereas the NX will make late 2016 if it makes 2016; and for another, NX is going to be a handheld (whether or not it can also plug into the telly), and just won't have the grunt to do what we've seen so far justice.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 10:58

We still don't know what the NX is Balla most are thinking handheld due to the age of 3DS but hey Wii U will still be 4 years old November 2016 wouldn't put it pass Nintendo to replace it seeing it's still not even going to do GameCube numbers and launching a New Console with Zelda at launch will sale the NX easily.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 12:25

masofdas wrote:
We still don't know what the NX is Balla most are thinking handheld due to the age of 3DS but hey Wii U will still be 4 years old November 2016

........and as Balla already mentioned the game could already be out by then.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 12:28

It could be we will just have to wait and see roll on E3 2016 maybe
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 12:35

Yep pretty much, not sure what you mean by E3 2016 though as I think it'll be out before then.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 12:42

Did put maybe, I don't see us seeing a date in till E3 2016 myself.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 10:14

Nintendo Life's piece on the delay, which mostly concentrates on the financial side of things, makes me appreciate what a company Nintendo is.  It would be so much easier for them to just release the game to schedule with bits snipped out, and that's what most other "triple-A" developers would do.  Even then, we'd probably get a Wind Waker - a flawed classic, still good.  

But Nintendo want to take the extra time to make this game THE BEST (around).  Annoyed though I may be by the delay, I have to admire that.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 16:06

Yeah, I don't think you can really begrudge Nintendo doing this, especially in the face of the plethora of recent rushed AAA-games, like Assassin's Creed: Unity and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, for example.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 22:48

I've got this gut feeling inside of me the NX is going to be a handheld console *hands down*
The 3DS has done it's days and it's done extremely well with sales so it's only natural they want a new handheld out
the Wii U is just getting started with more games coming out still, it is slowly but greatly which is good news.
I would wait for any game under development of delay because they're working a lot harder on it than they should
which is great news, be worth the afford of patience when it actually does come out.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 12:42

IGN do a 5min rewind of a 13secs video where we see Link is right handed
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 13:44

Most likely to give the option of motion controls perhaps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 14:38

It's because that's Linkle/ Zelda/ Custom Character/ Not Link
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 16:18

Nah, I think it's just Punky Rinky. Would be pleased to be wrong, though (although no custom characters please).
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 22:43

I'd like custom characters just to see what percentage of people make Link, in a green tunic with blonde hair. Remember, the game always lets you name yourself...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015 - 7:48

I probably would, but I'd make Link a girl. Cheeky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next