We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)

Go down 
+21
OrangeRakoon
flora-chan
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
Kieron
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Solve My Maze
masofdas
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Admin
Darunia
Gwyn400
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 16:31

Agreed, one of the most pure fun bits in LoZTP.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 16:48

Also, the little SS floaty handkerchief looks like it's being used wonderfully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 17:30

Balladeer wrote:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 Original

And here's a chuffing enormous Moblin. Very Happy

Do you reckons he's friendly or an enemy?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 17:40

The dude jumped in the air and shot him in the head, so he's definitely not that player's friend!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 21:38

Brief concern, but did anyone think the framerate was a bit chuggy when they were showing off the footage on the handheld Switch? I know it's all probably prerendered and superimposed onto the hardware rather than running in real time, but still a bit wary. Any explanations? The rest of the footage they showed off looked ace, so I'm a bit puzzled with this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 22:07

Now that I look properly, all the gameplay was very obviously added in post, so I wouldn't read much into any of it. Nintendo wouldn't release an impaired version of one of their first party games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 9:58

I had a thought last night about BotW, now the gameplay would have been added in and could have been from the Wii U.

Now we know how powerful the Wii U and we can guess how powerful the Switch is, that the Switch version should from a technical standpoint run better and of course you take it on the go and we don't know if the Switch will have any sort of achievement/trophy system.

But from the trailer of the Switch the guy was playing on a TV with his Joy-Cons in the controller mount and the system is docked to charge it and direct the feed to the TV screen.

Then you see him in the park with his dog playing on the Switch screen with the Joy-Cons on the side.

Doesn't the Wii U version because of the TV Screen and Gamepad in your hand have a map or a inventory on the Gamepad screen whilst playing like with WWHD & TPHD.

Wouldn't that be the better version as it adds something to the game?

Edit
Scrap that as just googled it and BotW on Wii U doesn't use the gamepad screen for anything really.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 10:57

Excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent.

One thing though - I initially said "ah, it'll be fine", but watching those trailers: I hope there's some interactions with people, like the previous 3D Zeldas. Obvs. the other big open world games (your Skyrims etc.) have cities and what-not, but, despite everything the voice actors are telling you, it boils down to "get this thing for me"; whereas Zelda's dialogue has always been more whimsical.
Still mega-excited though.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 16:32

Knowing Nintendo, any human interaction will be hand crafted and full of character, not procedurally generated and dull. Think CD Projekt Red, not Bethesda.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 16:57

Looking forward to seeing some NPC's in trailers before too long. On the other hand, a Lonely Link would make a refreshing change from having a companion demanding that you listen to her bad probability calculations.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 12:23

This looks better with every trailer, easily one of the best looking games ever. It might sound strange but it's reminding me a lot of MGSV, that loneliness before finding a small settlement and decisively tearing the enemies apart like a pro looks hugely satisfying much as it was in that. I've never booked a week off work to play a game like some people do but for this I think I will, astonishing stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:04

Treesmurf wrote:
This looks better with every trailer, easily one of the best looking games ever. It might sound strange but it's reminding me a lot of MGSV, that loneliness before finding a small settlement and decisively tearing the enemies apart like a pro looks hugely satisfying much as it was in that.

That comparison is actually bang on. Thumbs Up!

As for interactions with NPCs, I can see this being a bit like Wind Waker where the NPCs are concentrated into a few pockets of civilisation with a few travelling nomads wandering the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 10:56

Both Miss Rodgers and LKD have heard from sources that BotW will not be a Switch launch game and we might not see the game to around June.

The course of this seems to be localisation due to the scope of the game, i was going to say just scrap the Wii U version but something like localisation doesn't matter if on one system or 20 as text will be the same.

It will also run smoother on the Switch.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 11:39

I'd expect Nintendo to delay the Switch before they launched it without Zelda.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 11:53

Rumours are that Mario is ready to go for launch, which I think isn't to bad Mario in March then Zelda in June with maybe the Directors Cut games in-between.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 12:26

That would work for me. I assumed Mario was further away, but thinking about it SM3DS was a while back and I don't think we've seen anything else from that team.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 12:31

Whatever happens they've got to launch the machine with a big hitter right out of the gate. If possible, one big first-party game and a big third-party game. Leave nothing to chance, Nintendo!

*remembers that that's basically what the word 'Nintendo' means*
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 12:49

I think the philosophy Nintendo, or "Heaven Blesses Hard Work", is meant to convey is "Do your best, but in the end it comes down to chance." Quite like your own catchphrase "Good luck and good skill."
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 15:09

Whereas this possibility is more like Zero's other catchphrase, DIGRESSION ALERT.

Anyway, not quite as inclined to trust Rogers as I am Dale. This sounds like a silly idea to me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 22:21

Game Explain also brought up their video they've sort of heard something as well about a delay.

Also Emily did point out its never been confirmed as launch game, its always been just 2017 that it actually won't be a delay.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 23:41

If true this is quite disappointing as having a game you can truly sink your teeth into at launch would be great! Mario would be nice but I had my mind set on something I can truly explore.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:01

Sadly LKD has backed up Rogers' rumours.  I am disappoint. Aww!

Looks like the exploratory game may have to be Skyrim - although it does sound like Super Mario Switch might be a bit more exploratory than previous titles...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 0:38

We're seemingly getting some more footage of this at The Game Awards this Thursday, so for those of you looking to ostrich your way to this game's launch, avert your eyes from the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 23:40

As much as I wanted to avoid seeing too much of this, I can't wait to see more of this, I more than likely will be watching this new footage and I can't chuffing wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 23:43

I'm at the stage where I'm quite keen for seeing a wee bit more of Breath of the Wild, as it's one of the few games I'm genuinely excited for next year and I'm keen to feel the same hype I felt back at E3 once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next