We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 17:57

This just in: The NX is to come with a solar powered gas hob on top as standard.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 16:40

Square are at it again by hinting that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn could come to the NX.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 17:16

NintenDUCK wrote:
This just in: The NX is to come with a solar powered gas hob on top as standard.

Solar-powered gas? You're mad, Duck. You're mad!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 18:03

Oh, Square, is there no slightly older MMORPG that you won't hint will come out on the NX? Winky Face

That there are two heavily online games hinted for the system does give you pause for thought... or it could be nothing at all. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 20:31

This is barely news, isn't it? It's quite annoying how folk are jumping on every little bit of (non)info when it comes to the NX.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 20:38

Myself I am posting to see what GNamers crews thoughts are on the info that is coming out be it small or big info on the NX.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 20:45

My opinion is that you don't get solar-powered gas. That's just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 20:49

Fair enough, I'm just saying that there's barely anything substantial to be discussing when it comes to the NX at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 20:53

Seriously, I've got to agree with Jas on this. What do I think about a game that was roundly panned, that might be coming to NX? Not a lot. Let's hold fire until they announce GTAVI for certain. (Remember how one of the GTAs was coming to the Wii U? Yeeeeeeeah...)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 21:00

Balla, A Realm Reborn was praised when it relaunched as that over XIV and it get played a lot still.

And I've been thinking about playing it for awhile, and would be tempted more by it on NX as everyone would be starting at the same time.

I just find it interesting that Square a decent sized 3rd party want to bring 3 games to the NX a system we know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 21:05

Oh yeah, I was looking at the original's page. In any case, it's still a far-off maybe. The best that could happen is that... well, it happens. The worst: everyone gets their hopes up for a third-party populated console (like they did for the Wii U), only to be met with a resounding NOPE on launch.

I just don't see the point of making any level of fuss about such rumours. But if you can find people who do, more power to you and them.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 22:22

I welcome the rumours because it can only mean that someone somewhere is taking the NX seriously.
Back on topic though, solar powered gas is definitely a thing and ought to be researched.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 6:50

The_Jaster wrote:
Fair enough, I'm just saying that there's barely anything substantial to be discussing when it comes to the NX at the minute.

Gas is certainly insubstantial!
I already have a working hob. Now if it came with an oven, that would save me having to get mine fixed...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 9:24

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 Both-Both-is-good-GIF

Why not include a barbecue as well? "The Nintendo Beefy: Now With More Ways to Cook your Beef".

NintenDUCK wrote:
I welcome the rumours because it can only mean that someone somewhere is taking the NX seriously.

That's what people said about the Wii U before its launch. It means naff-all to me at this stage.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 12:52

Leaked!! Picture of the NX prototype!

NX prototype:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 15:12

They go in the oven, and melt into the NX itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 16:05

Games start as hardware, but after 10-15 minutes at gas mark 4 they're software.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 17:20

Nintendo's games on the NX start off totally unplayable, as the NX's games are "best played from frozen".
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 17:56

Do not consume past the use by date.*

*Each games UBD will vary.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 18:48

Trine 2's use-by date: 1st January 1996.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 21:57

That'll have a wide range of games on it.

Range! Range?! Huh?! Huh?! Range. Range.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 11:02

There has been rumours again of a disc-less mini Xbox One but it might not just be MS that are looking at, as you may have seen on almost every gaming site that Nintendo back in February patented a disc-less console.

Which everyone is linking to the NX, the article from NLife.

That patent does say about the possibility of cards and that the system's controller has a screen, hmm could you take it on the go.

There is also a patent for something similar to achievements / trophies but with clips which will share on a miiverse type thing which no one seems to be covering.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 11:29

I'm happy with clips to Miiverse 2. Thumbs Up! The prospect of a download-only console is not so fun, though - I trade games in a lot to save money, and also Nintendo traditionally only give you a raindrop of memory. Hmmm!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 11:34

Well if the patent is real, I do hope the card slot is for games, if not I'm sure I would buy a NX unless Nintendo go Netflix route and you pay a sub and the games just are just there also would make it different then the other two systems.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 17:57

I don't think there is any doubt about the patent being real but we need to remember things like this can change a lot by the time the final product comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next