We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 17:57

Possibly but I think we would have heard something by now on that like all the other Wii U remasters.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 18:46

I just want to say that I'm seriously bloody excited and have been weighing up the pros and cons of watching it live all week. Bounce

Nintendo better not bloody let me down. I don't think they will, but if any company can... DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:40

Wouldn't mind a Switch Pokken with the arcade characters added. I thought they were missing a trick by not making them DLC for the Wii U game, until I remembered that more stained glass tennis rackets have been sold than Wii U's.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:44

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:50

ZeroJones wrote:
...until I remembered that more stained glass tennis rackets have been sold than Wii U's.

I'm more likely to buy one than an actual tennis racket, to be fair.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 20:06

I'm not at full hype mode like Drunka as yes I've had one preorder for months and will be getting day one even if they showed pretty much nothing as I know Nintendo can when they want to bring the best games found anywhere and having that all under one roof now is excellent.

Just it might be a lot of remasters and ports to start with, which isn't that exciting no matter how good Mario Kart 8: Switch It! is.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 20:30

I'm excited just about having the machine in my hands- games are secondary when you have that early new console glow.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 20:45

I disagree with that, given how sad I was when the Wii U released with nothing to speak of in single-player... but ports will be enough for me, so long as it releases with Super Mario Switch It or Rabbids RPG or whatever as well.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:01

I'm excited for everything, especially as the rumoured ports will be brand new to me. HYPED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:04

I thoroughly enjoyed NSMBU, Zombi U and some of Nintendoland on launch.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:12

It was all about Arkham City for me early doors. Those were thrilling days, particularly when NSMBU kicked into gear, too. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:15

All were okay launch games for the Wii U, I think Nintendo know they have to come out with a bang this time.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:18

NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 were my Wii U launch games of choice...they were all pretty good, but for me the Wii U as a whole lacked any genuinely first-class games until Pikmin 3, almost a year on. I'm just hoping for some truly quality stuff sharpish, like a 3D Mario platformer, or maybe Pikmin 4. Ports of Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 and all that would ensure that that's the case, but then again it's hard to get all that enthusastic about games that I've already knackered on Wii U in the last three years.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:23

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed! How could I forget that little belter? Kept me entertained for many an hour, that one. Thumbs Up! I traded it in once the missions got too hard, mind.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:31

I think I'd still be kind of excited for a literal port of Mario Kart or Splatoon just because I think the concept of a console that can go walkies is great and that's a feature that those games in particular could benefit substantially from. My best splat sessions were always in the same room as Drunks' Wii U (if in part because my Wii U literally couldn't play games online because of my Somerset internet at the time/internet router incompatibility).

But I'm sure Nintendo will add plenty to either game to make them worthwhile for those who had them on the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:44

I didn't play Splats on the Wii U outside a brief Videos Games. If it has a strong local multiplayer, then (a) I'll be buying it and (b) it'll be like a whole new game for me. Likewise Skyrim. MK8 is great and I haven't played it in ages and I'd snap up a port with new tracks like that. (snaps fingers in empty room)

I wasn't really excited for a single game at the Wii U's launch. NSMBU was better than I'd hoped for, and so was NL (with the family).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 10:20

Well what I'm hearing is one of the games we think is a port from the Wii U isn't a port from the Wii U but a new game, my thoughts even though Jas has said MK8 is 3 years old and some maybe older then that.

That Splatoon is not a port but something new due to how the game plays on Wii U with the gamepad and that has to been changed, also it is rumoured to be the pack in title to show of the Switch features like the multi-screen local multiplayer.

On the subject of ports I'm hearing as well is Monster Hunter is coming to Switch and I did speak to the Mashers (Drunka I guess yesterday) and listened to the Christmas special where they talk about it way before hearing mumblings of it. I would give the game a go again on the Switch.

One more thing which may upset Cappa but please Balla is that the Japanese studios love the Switch and are hoping it will basically replace the 3DS & VITA as the system of choice in Japan which would likely mean lots of JRPGs.

From the Nintendo store in New Yorks twitter
A limited quantity of pre-orders for the #NintendoSwitch will begin on 1/13 at 9AM while supplies last at #NintendoNYC

So it begins.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 23:15

In less than five hours I'll be getting out of bed to watch an hour-long advert for a children's toy

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 M4zMUZy
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 3:13

LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 4:30

Yoshiaki Koizumi is the sexiest man alive.
"Share the joy"
"A firm press"

Yes daddy
Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 200px-Yoshiaki_Koizumi
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:07

The full launch line-up:

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Best console launch of all time.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:09

Don't forget 1-2-Switch, well I'm hoping we see more this afternoon from something.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:13

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 Receiv10
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:33

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:35

Will of the people, mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next