We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!

Go down 
+9
masofdas
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
OrangeRakoon
Athrun888
Crumpy Andy
Dead Lemon
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 21:11

Looking at some of these now, I reckon me and Drunka voted very similarly just replace my two eShop with MK8 & SMASH, reckon it would be as who else would got first fro Bayo 2 and put W101 in there Top 10.

The other shock is the first place someone, as I read it looks like something Zero wrote. The shock being that if I'm right in thinking it's Zero that someone who's been 99.99% Nintendo only for his gaming life would put a 3rd party title game above Nintendo's offerings, also is that the best thing they've (just in case not Zero) played on a home console in the past 3 years, is not a brilliant port of a PS360game even if it's a classic game and what have they missed since that may be as good or better but you never missed anything with Arkham Knight.

Top job Balla even if I have to share my reward, thought I'd win the most unique votes or something reward.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 1:32

We certainly all do it for the re(A)wards and glory on GNamer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 8:33

I hope not! Shocked The awards are a bit of fun at the end - the real fun should be seeing what everyone else voted for, and reading all the great comments. Everyone had either a STAR COMMENT or an award, which is good!

Unstickied, left to float downstream. Hopefully everyone will get plenty of great games tomorrow, and we'll have something else to talk about instead!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 18:16

Balla wrote:
The awards are a bit of fun at the end - the real fun should be seeing what everyone else voted for, and reading all the great comments.

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 19:14

No I'm with mas, if I don't win you can all do one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 20:51

*does one*

*maybe two*
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 10:09

Sending my Stage 2 vote out there:

Spoiler:

It's been a crazy wild ride of a vote. Thumbs Up! Thanks to everyone involved!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 10:17

I think I was...

Spoiler:

Acronym-tastic!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 10:25

I was right Zero went for Batman

My picks:
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 10:28

The correct way to vote was::
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 11:24

The_Jaster wrote:
Balla wrote:
The awards are a bit of fun at the end - the real fun should be seeing what everyone else voted for, and reading all the great comments.

Yup!
Yeah! I was going to post my top 10 like all y'alls, but I don't even care about my list to be honest. It was just fun reading other people's thoughts on games.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 12:23

IIRC, mine was

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 23:05

My list was:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11